News Flash: A Man Beats Women Competitors in a Race

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
File this in “things you always suspected”: men have stronger muscles, greater lung capacity, and generally are larger allowing for longer strides, and thus…..wait for it…..wait for it….they tend to beat women in sports competitions.

It’s terrible that girls put in an unbelievable amount of time and effort to hone their skill in a sport, only to be forced to compete with boys.

I bet this trend has the effect of reducing the interest girls have in sports, which in many times is driven by a hope of “wins” and a subsequent college scholarship. Why should I, for example, spend more than a decade working on my tennis skills knowing that at age 17, my opponent will be a boy - who can run faster and has significantly greater upper body strength?

The only way to make this fair is to have different rules for girls and for bio-boys. For tennis, for example, we could allow require the boy to cover to the doubles lines and be allowed only one serve.

It’s terrible that girls put in an unbelievable amount of time and effort to hone their skill in a sport, only to be forced to compete with boys.

I bet this trend has the effect of reducing the interest girls have in sports, which in many times is driven by a hope of “wins” and a subsequent college scholarship. Why should I, for example, spend more than a decade working on my tennis skills knowing that at age 17, my opponent will be a boy - who can run faster and has significantly greater upper body strength?

The only way to make this fair is to have different rules for girls and for bio-boys. For tennis, for example, we could allow require the boy to cover to the doubles lines and be allowed only one serve.
Or, alternatively we could just state the fact these people are mental cases and send them to a nut house instead of womens sports events.

There is no way to make it fair, and that is a fact for most things in life, I taught my children as they were becoming adults that "fair" in the real world is a fairy tale, no such thing exist.

The only way this can be stopped is for the competitors themselves to stand up against it. But that is hard and will come with a price and for most of them it is not worth it, thus I do not seeing it ending, only getting worse.

Or, alternatively we could just state the fact these people are mental cases and send them to a nut house instead of womens sports events.
True….that’s another way to go.

(But making the boy cover the doubles court while allowing the girl to stick with singles would even it up. When I’ve played against men, we’ve done that - and it works.)

There is no way to make it fair, and that is a fact for most things in life, I taught my children as they were becoming adults that "fair" in the real world is a fairy tale, no such thing exist.

The only way this can be stopped is for the competitors themselves to stand up against it. But that is hard and will come with a price and for most of them it is not worth it, thus I do not seeing it ending, only getting worse.
Sports competitions should be fair, however. Life not always but sports should be sacred and this trans bullshit is negatively impacting women's sports.

Why even bother with women's sports then?

Why even bother with women's sports then?

Because there are thousands of women's teams with tens of thousands of women on them, to banish them all due to one person winning a few medals is fucking stupid.

Allowing men to compete with women is the same thing as banishing women's sports.

Now you are just being stupid. One person in one sport and you want to get rid of every single one of them because of it.

Does the expression cutting off your nose to spite your face mean anything to you?

Or how about throwing out the baby with the bathwater?

Allowing men to compete with women is the same thing as banishing women's sports.
True. Eventually there would be just two teams:

1) Normal boys, who as in centuries past would compete against one another

2) Transgendered boys (or do you call them transgendered girls?), who would edge out all normal girls. Normal girls stand no chance.

They’ve had stories where a boy who has previously been in the boys’ team came in dead last, and then when he competed with the girls, he ended up in first place. Thar shows what an advantage bio.-boys have.

As an example, I took tennis lessons from a guy who lived near Chris Evert. (This was back in the mid-70s, when we were all 20ish.) He told me he played against her for fun, and I asked if he ever won. He told me “almost always.”

Think about that. A tennis player who never got beyond regionals, and whom nobody ever heard of, consistently beat the world’s #1 ranked female tennis player. I bet the best 300 males could best her. This is how massive the advantage is.

File this in “things you always suspected”: men have stronger muscles, greater lung capacity, and generally are larger allowing for longer strides, and thus…..wait for it…..wait for it….they tend to beat women in sports competitions.

The desire to destroy Sports in general is a goal of Progressivism.
It has nothing to do with Social Justice or Inclusivity.

Sports were an activity that allowed people of many backgrounds to come together and unite behind a common goal.
For the longest time that goal included competition and winning, with the support of the crowd.
The garbage we see now has been around as long as the Participation Trophy and it is all connected.

It's not about Colin Kaepernick, Lia Thomas or any of that fucking nonsense ...
It's all about dividing people, and pitting them against each other in a constant and relentless drive to remove
Excellence or Success at Winning as an appropriate measure.

The only way everyone can be Equal is if there is no longer a valid reason to Compete and Win.

Average woman destroys a Ivy League student .. who pays hundreds of thousands for an education lol

Forum List

Back