New Tone: Twitter Democrats Want Republicans Dead...

More votes and more power just aren't worth this. The Democratic Party needs a voice of reason. This stuff is downright scary.

I didnt watch much of the video but at least one tweeter said they were a republican

So, wait. My avatar and sig pic is 'pretending' to be a 'beautiful blond', and yet you're prepared to accept some anonymous tweeter saying they are a Republican. As usual, your double standard is somewhat disingenuous. Moron.

I wish it woud inspire you to not have a name which sounds like you want all liberals to die in a violent death

So when exactly did all of you people on the right GET the connection between violent speach and real harm?

Such disturbing hate. How can people become so hateful? Disagreeing politically is one thing but this stuff is just so sad and disturbing.

Are there any voices of reason left in the Democratic Party? These Democrat Twitters should be alarming to everyone.

Such disturbing hate. How can people become so hateful? Disagreeing politically is one thing but this stuff is just so sad and disturbing.

you didnt seem to care when it was democratic polticians having their gas lines cut and bricks and bullets projected at their offices.

you didnt seem to care when it was democratic polticians having their gas lines cut and bricks and bullets projected at their offices.

Oh shut up. You only care about any of this if it's a Repub spewing; you never call out Dems when they do the same thing. What a hack.

Forum List

Back