*New Study Proves 73% Of Negroes Are Racists*

Sure, whites have rioted as well, take a look at Northern Ireland, Greece and Vancouver as recent examples. Rioting is not exclusively a Black thing.I'm sure some Blacks probably voted for Obama based on color however alot of whites voted for him too, Obama did not get elected just because of the Black vote, if all those white people didn't vote for him he would not be the President.

Let's focus on this country shall we?

You're right that it's not exclusive but google race riots and see who is the more prone to engage in such an activity and the reasons behind them.

Name me one recent riot in the US involving white people.

I never claimed that Obama won by the black vote, my claim and well established fact is that blacks overwhelmingly voted for Obama even in the primaries so that throws out the argument that blacks vote primarily democratic. And it's my contention and also has been well documented that the reason many blacks voted for him was because of his skin color.

Oh and I see that you agree with the riot comment and the fact that blacks voted on skin color. And that is what Chesswars said and you called him an idiot for it.

What Chesswars is saying is that if Obama loses Blacks will riot, which is bullshit. Things are not that good for Blacks under Obama, they have a high unemployment rate and were hit hard by the recession, some will probably be sad hes gone but I really don't see anyone getting up and rioting because of it, Blacks have not exactly been showered with gifts under the Obama Administration.

Sorry bout that,

1. As of now, Obama has been bowing to the *arabs*, kissing butt, and taking names.
2. While the *brothers* his negro counter parts, he isn't concerned about your plight.
3. Negros are first to go, and last to be called back, if ever.
4. And yet, negros will go and vote for him, nearly just as many that did when he ran the first time.
5. No matter, the anglo votes from the independents,democrats, who've awakened, won't be there this next time, and Obama will fail to retain the office.
6. Just because I believe that to be true, to the mind of a negro, or the *liberal muckity mucks*, that makes me a racist, which I am not.
7. The negros will be angry, as usual, and the liberal media will foment their anger to action, which will be expressed in the form of *rioting*, *murders*, *stealing* and *vandalism*.
8. "Ol Whitie, he be owing me this stuff."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. As of now, Obama has been bowing to the *arabs*, kissing butt, and taking names.
2. While the *brothers* his negro counter parts, he isn't concerned about your plight.
4. And yet, negros will go and vote for him, nearly just as many that did when he ran the first time.
5. No matter, the anglo votes from the independents,democrats, who've awakened, won't be there this next time, and Obama will fail to retain the office.
6. Just because I believe that to be true, to the mind of a negro, or the *liberal muckity mucks*, that makes me a racist, which I am not.
7. The negros will be angry, as usual, and the liberal media will foment their anger to action, which will be expressed in the form of *rioting*, *murders*, *stealing* and *vandalism*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Negg Repp'd for being an asswipe.
2. Any other questions ?

Regards = Warrior 102

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Negg Repp'd for being an asswipe.
2. Any other questions ?

Regards = Warrior 102

1. Oh man, I'm hurt so bad, I'm not sure I will be able to get any sleep tonight,...whahhhhh......!!!!!!!!!!!:boohoo::wtf:
2. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. I WANT MORE,.....AS LONG AS I DON'T LOOK LIKE YOU A *REP WHORE*......

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Yes in the, *New CWN Study* 73% of negroes are fool ed blown racists.
2. Look at whats going on, huge crowds are just going out and attacking *white people* randomly.
3. Theres only one reason negroes do this, they hate *whitey* and can't compete.
4. They live less than stellar lives, with their hands wide open to *whitey*, and yet, they have every opportunity as the *white race*.
5. This *CWN* study is final, and 100% correct!
6. LINK:Questions Arise Over Whether 'Flash Mob' Attacks in U.S. Cities Motivated by Race - FoxNews.com

"
Police departments in several cities around the country are investigating what appear to be incidents of "flash mob"-generated violence, in which packs of dozens or even hundreds of youths appear seemingly out of nowhere to commit assaults, robberies and other crimes against innocent bystanders.

The motive and circumstances surrounding the attacks that have resulted in numerous arrests around the country are being investigated -- and law enforcement officials in at least one city are looking into a possible racial component to the crimes.

This security image, obtained by Fox affiliate WTXF-TV, shows a group of teens running from an alleged "flash mob" attack in Philadelphia's Old City section on July 29. Three juveniles have so far been arrested in connection to the assault on an innocent bystander, police said.

Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter, who recently imposed a stricter curfew in response to the city's latest attack, addressed black youths directly from the pulpit of his church on Sunday, reportedly saying, “You have damaged your own race.”

"If you want …anybody else to respect you and not be afraid when they see you walking down the street, then leave the innocent people who are walking down the street minding their own damn business. Leave them alone," Nutter told a mostly black congregation at Mount Carmel Baptist Church in West Philadelphia, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer. "

7. If negroes ran America you would see everything go to hell in a hand basket!
8. Oh wait, look whos running America now, Obama, he's a negro, and look whats happening, we lost our AAA credit rating, no huge surprise there eh folks?
9. Also he's a liar, and a Muslim, we got some huge problems when we *whites* throw his ass out of office in 2012, and we will throw his ass out!
10. Might be a good time for you folks to get that nice and warm fuzzy gun, with a concealed weapon license.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Operative word for the OP. Love these Freudian slips.

Sorry bout that,

1. Heres an example of a racist negro women I met at the bank in the drive through today.
2. I drove up and some one just left they several drive up slots.
3. SO I was the only one there.
4. As it were I needed a deposit slip, and there was no one there at the glass, the tray was pushed out, but no one was there.
5. So I honked my horn.
6. Middle aged Negro shows up, says, with a snarl, like I was wasting her time, "Can I help you?"
7. I said, "Yes I need a deposit slip."
8. She pulls the tray in and puts one on it, and slides it out to me, then leaves.
9. SO I fill it out, I did a few jobs today, and it was around 1k, and look around for her, shes gone, so I honk again.
10. I'm thinking "Why isn't some one here, taking care of my banking needs?"
11. She pops back over, looks at it, and exclaims, "Theres no account number on this!"
12. I tell her I stamped it, look again.
13. She looks at it, and snarls, "You need to initial it, because you changed the total!"
14. So she pokes it through and I initial it, and then after I initial it, and give it back to her, she finally does her job.
15. I complained to another branch officer.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And what is it about your interaction with her that smacks of racism?

Sorry bout that,

You are a racist inbred piece of trailer trash so why do you care who is racist?

1. I'm a white throughbred compared to you negro.
2. You have no clue who I am.
3. Nearly everytime I deal with a negro, that person is a racist, so I see it a lot, here in Texas.
4. I'm used to negros looking at me and wondering if I'm a racist like them, but I am not.:doubt:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ah, I see the problem now.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. Heres an example of a racist negro women I met at the bank in the drive through today.
4. As it were I needed a deposit slip, and there was no one there at the glass, the tray was pushed out, but no one was there.
5. So I honked my horn.
6. Middle aged Negro shows up, says, with a snarl, like I was wasting her time, "Can I help you?"
8. She pulls the tray in and puts one on it, and slides it out to me, then leaves.
9. SO I fill it out, I did a few jobs today, and it was around 1k, and look around for her, shes gone, so I honk again.
11. She pops back over, looks at it, and exclaims, "Theres no account number on this!"
13. She looks at it, and snarls, "You need to initial it, because you changed the total!"
14. So she pokes it through and I initial it, and then after I initial it, and give it back to her, she finally does her job.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. So you actually can't see it?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

5. So I honked my horn.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I see a (typical) rude bank teller. Kindly explain what this has to do with her race or your race. TIA.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I see a (typical) rude bank teller. Kindly explain what this has to do with her race or your race. TIA.

1. I seldom if ever go to that branch.
2. What do you think made her act the way she did?
3. She saw me there, plain as day, and went off on me for nothing, there I was making a some what large deposit, minding my own business.
4. Whats that tell you genius?:eek:
5. Ofcourse her actions were based on something, other than just having a *bad day*.
6. But you see, bankers are trained to move forward when a customer gives them grief, perhaps another customer before me went *Ape Shit* on her, good grief son!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

3. She saw me there, plain as day, and went off on me for nothing, there I was making a some what large deposit, minding my own business.
5. Ofcourse her actions were based on something, other than just having a *bad day*.
6. But you see, bankers are trained to move forward when a customer gives them grief, perhaps another customer before me went *Ape Shit* on her, good grief son!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There is nothing but YOUR assumption that she was racist...and yet, when you tell your story...YOU are the one going on about her race. YOU are the declaring it's all about race. Still waiting for any evidence that she treated you as she did because of YOUR race.

I see the racist here alright. :eusa_whistle:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There is nothing but YOUR assumption that she was racist...and yet, when you tell your story...YOU are the one going on about her race. YOU are the declaring it's all about race. Still waiting for any evidence that she treated you as she did because of YOUR race.

1. You can believe if you want, for you, she was just being a bitch, but I was the one who dealt with her.
2. And I know when I'm being treated bad by a racist.
3. When it happens to you, you'll know it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. You can believe if you want, for you, she was just being a bitch, but I was the one who dealt with her.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You expect people to be as racist as you...that's your problem.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I habor no ill will towards negros whatsoever, I don't hate anyone, not Obama either.
2. Never have.
3. I don't make claims about negros that are un-true.
4. I only speak truth about my personal knowledge, and studies done over the years.
5. I understand you want this to be all about me, and thats okay, you have that kind of a complex, to blame others for what the experiences they have, and knowledge they have acquired.
6. Dividing the wheat from the chaff, isn't easy, the truth isn't an easy thing to locate, and I think I'm able to do it very well.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Yes in the, *New CWN Study* 73% of negroes are fooled blown racists.
2. Look at whats going on, huge crowds are just going out and attacking *white people* randomly.
3. Theres only one reason negroes do this, they hate *whitey* and can't compete.
4. They live less than stellar lives, with their hands wide open to *whitey*, and yet, they have every opportunity as the *white race*.
5. This *CWN* study is final, and 100% correct!
6. LINK:Questions Arise Over Whether 'Flash Mob' Attacks in U.S. Cities Motivated by Race - FoxNews.com

"
Police departments in several cities around the country are investigating what appear to be incidents of "flash mob"-generated violence, in which packs of dozens or even hundreds of youths appear seemingly out of nowhere to commit assaults, robberies and other crimes against innocent bystanders.

The motive and circumstances surrounding the attacks that have resulted in numerous arrests around the country are being investigated -- and law enforcement officials in at least one city are looking into a possible racial component to the crimes.

This security image, obtained by Fox affiliate WTXF-TV, shows a group of teens running from an alleged "flash mob" attack in Philadelphia's Old City section on July 29. Three juveniles have so far been arrested in connection to the assault on an innocent bystander, police said.

Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter, who recently imposed a stricter curfew in response to the city's latest attack, addressed black youths directly from the pulpit of his church on Sunday, reportedly saying, “You have damaged your own race.”

"If you want …anybody else to respect you and not be afraid when they see you walking down the street, then leave the innocent people who are walking down the street minding their own damn business. Leave them alone," Nutter told a mostly black congregation at Mount Carmel Baptist Church in West Philadelphia, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer. "

7. If negroes ran America you would see everything go to hell in a hand basket!
8. Oh wait, look whos running America now, Obama, he's a negro, and look whats happening, we lost our AAA credit rating, no huge surprise there eh folks?
9. Also he's a liar, and a Muslim, we got some huge problems when we *whites* throw his ass out of office in 2012, and we will throw his ass out!
10. Might be a good time for you folks to get that nice and warm fuzzy gun, with a concealed weapon license.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm pretty sure it's much higher among Republicans.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I habor no ill will towards negros whatsoever, I don't hate anyone, not Obama either.
2. Never have.
3. I don't make claims about negros that are un-true.4. I only speak truth about my personal knowledge, and studies done over the years.
5. I understand you want this to be all about me, and thats okay, you have that kind of a complex, to blame others for what the experiences they have, and knowledge they have acquired.
6. Dividing the wheat from the chaff, isn't easy, the truth isn't an easy thing to locate, and I think I'm able to do it very well.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You made the claim about this bank teller being racist because........she was black. Not one thing in your story indicates she was rude because you were white.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I harbor no ill will towards negros whatsoever, I don't hate anyone, not Obama either.
2. Never have.
3. I don't make claims about negros that are un-true.4. I only speak truth about my personal knowledge, and studies done over the years.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You made the claim about this bank teller being racist because........she was black. Not one thing in your story indicates she was rude because you were white.

1. Okay lets hear why you think this person was the way she was, then?
2. I mean nothing to her, other than just another person doing bank business at my bank.
3. Okay genius, why was she acting like I was some sort of problem for her?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I harbor no ill will towards negros whatsoever, I don't hate anyone, not Obama either.
2. Never have.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Okay lets hear why you think this person was the way she was, then?
2. I mean nothing to her, other than just another person doing bank business at my bank.
3. Okay genius, why was she acting like I was some sort of problem for her?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Cause she's tired
2. Cause it's the end of her day
3. Cause she doesn't feel well
4. Cause she's just a bitch

Why do you AUTOMATICALLY assume it's because of race? I deal with rude people all the time in my business...and not once do I jump to the conclusion it's because they are racist. You sound like a person who uses that as a crutch.

Let's focus on this country shall we?

You're right that it's not exclusive but google race riots and see who is the more prone to engage in such an activity and the reasons behind them.

Name me one recent riot in the US involving white people.

I never claimed that Obama won by the black vote, my claim and well established fact is that blacks overwhelmingly voted for Obama even in the primaries so that throws out the argument that blacks vote primarily democratic. And it's my contention and also has been well documented that the reason many blacks voted for him was because of his skin color.

Oh and I see that you agree with the riot comment and the fact that blacks voted on skin color. And that is what Chesswars said and you called him an idiot for it.

What Chesswars is saying is that if Obama loses Blacks will riot, which is bullshit. Things are not that good for Blacks under Obama, they have a high unemployment rate and were hit hard by the recession, some will probably be sad hes gone but I really don't see anyone getting up and rioting because of it, Blacks have not exactly been showered with gifts under the Obama Administration.
ok so are you saying Obama has lost the black vote???and the vast,vast majority of the whites you see rioting are left wing idiots!!

Forum List

Back