New Rule...

You strike fear into the hearts of straw men everywhere.

why would Hayden specifically approve the text of the statement from Waxman that clearly delineated that Plame was undercover when outed by Novack if such were not the case?

Question for all of the libtarded DNC loyalists (sailor boi, t-bor, etc) - can we expect a conviction related to the Plame case for anything besides not remembering what you told to whom and when (which had zero legal consequence, in Libby's case)?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oops - libtards caught in another lie:

Seated at the Washington Gridiron Club dinner on March 31, I was interrupted by a man crouching at my feet and dressed Air Force formal with the four stars of a full general. It was CIA Director Michael Hayden, and he complained to me profanely that he was misrepresented in my March 22 column on the Valerie Plame Wilson case. Denying that he favors Democrats, Hayden indicated that he had not authorized Democratic Rep. Henry Waxman to say Mrs. Wilson had been a "covert" CIA employee, as Waxman claimed, but only that she was "undercover."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/11/AR2007041102111.html

Nice attempt at being deliberately misleading.

ownedfk9.jpg

Oops - libtards caught in another lie:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/11/AR2007041102111.html

Nice attempt at being deliberately misleading.

ownedfk9.jpg

I would think that the title for deliberately misleading would go to YOU for intentionally leaving out the very next paragraph of Novack's column:

"Keeping busy at a Gridiron evening supposedly devoted to frivolity, Hayden made similar points with Rep. Peter Hoekstra, the House Intelligence Committee's ranking Republican; Republican lawyer Victoria Toensing, expert in national security law; and White House Counsel Fred Fielding. Yet, 10 days later, the CIA and its director asserted to me that the wife of Bush critic Joseph Wilson indeed had been "covert." The designation could strengthen erroneous claims that she came under the Intelligence Identities Protection Act."

Operative phrase: 10 days later.

Meaning, he changed his story. Meaning, like Hanoi John, he's a flip-flopper.

lrn 2 read plz k thx bai :cuckoo:

so Hayden, Bush's Director of Central Intelligence is a flip flopper?

or perhaps he was arguing a technicality (the word "undercover" being in the approved draft and not "covert") at the dinner and speaking the truth to Novacks - that she was, in fact, covert?

disprove that.
I'll wait.

sandy bergur did shove documents down his pants. And last i checked valarie plame was NOT a covert c.i.a. agent, she had a desk job. And what does a video prove?

sandy bergur did shove documents down his pants. And last i checked valarie plame was NOT a covert c.i.a. agent, she had a desk job. And what does a video prove?

It's really pathetic, seeing these knuckle-dragging morons shilling for that fat fuck Sandy Berger after he stuffed classified documents down his pants and tried to smuggle them out of the National Archives... Which constitutes a serious threat to national security...

... Meanwhile they fake outrage because some NON-covert, low-level CIA staffer was "outed"... totally oblivious to the fact that by definition, she could not have been outed... BECAUSE SHE WASN'T COVERT!

Forum List

Back