New Mexico Attorney General (a Democrat) will NOT defend the governor in lawsuits against her anti-civil rights executive order on guns

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The fascist monster is on her own in this.

I'm hoping either the sheriff or the Albuquerque police chief arrests her on civil rights violations, and gets the ball rolling on a trial and hopefully a long prison sentence.

'I urge you to reconsider this course of action and redouble your efforts to bring about change through the democratic process.

I can and will commit the resources of the Attorney General's Office to such an endeavor and stand ready to assist you in building a safer community without sacrificing the constitutional rights which we have sworn an oath to preserve, protect and defend.'

This is a good thing. Now I hope some Democrats start turning on Biden for what he has done on our southern border, which is, in my opinion, the worst thing any President ever did against this country. Back to MAGA.

I'm hoping either the sheriff or the Albuquerque police chief arrests her on civil rights violations, and gets the ball rolling on a trial and hopefully a long prison sentence.

'I urge you to reconsider this course of action and redouble your efforts to bring about change through the democratic process.

I can and will commit the resources of the Attorney General's Office to such an endeavor and stand ready to assist you in building a safer community without sacrificing the constitutional rights which we have sworn an oath to preserve, protect and defend.'

What an idiot. I hope she is voted out of office at the end of her term.

The lady sounds like an insurrectionist to me, thumbing her nose at the Constitution to the point her own party won't even back her up.

Get ready, the Biden admin is considering declaring a “climate emergency” and then they will wipe their asses with the Constitution.

In an EMERGENCY is when we need the Constitution the most, not the least.

When everything is blowjobs and ice cream, we dont really need to enforce fhe Constitution.

The AG usually doesn’t defend individuals.

run.jpg

Forum List

Back