New Marxist Terrorist Group: Justice Democrats

Maybe the Right can take on some "personal responsibility", stop playing the victim, and do a better job of communicating an alternative.

Tell us how good quality, hard working, self funded productive folks convince bottom feeding thirdworlders and inner-city filth to do better, to be better and to stop expecting free shit while the Party Of Filth is promising to steal for them and telling them they are the nations true assets?

No doubt BLM, the group, is loving watching the Trumpsters conflate them with the national movement.

You can't buy this kind of PR. :laugh:
Maybe they should try to distinguish them from the “ other” organization. So why aren’t they?
There is BLM the group, and Black Lives Matter, the national philosophy. It's not a group. Do you not know that?

Maybe the Right can take on some "personal responsibility", stop playing the victim, and do a better job of communicating an alternative.

Tell us how good quality, hard working, self funded productive folks convince bottom feeding thirdworlders and inner-city filth to do better, to be better and to stop expecting free shit while the Party Of Filth is promising to steal for them and telling them they are the nations true assets?
Holy crap, I don't expect you to convince anyone of anything.

I expect you to keep playing into the hands of your enemies without knowing it.

No doubt BLM, the group, is loving watching the Trumpsters conflate them with the national movement.

Maybe they should try to distinguish them from the “ other” organization. So why aren’t they?
There is BLM the group, and Black Lives Matter, the national philosophy. It's not a group. Do you not know that?

hahahahahaha
Black Lives Matter is a "national philosophy" because Mac said so....yep, he made that shit up all on his own folks.
Mac, as much as it pains you to hear it, I'm pretty sure the "national philosophy" is actually "ALL LIVES MATTER"

Well BLM the “ group “ is out rioting, vandalizing and murdering people with the full support of the Democratic Party. They even knelt in solidarity.

Not sure why you ( and the Democrats on this board ) don’t own it since everyone knows you support it. You are paying for their bail and are out openly fundraising for their “cause”. Your candidate even donated to keep these idiots out of jail. And your governors are painting their name in the streets and manufacturing and installing BLM street signs.

hahahahahaha
Black Lives Matter is a "national philosophy" because Mac said so....yep, he made that shit up all on his own folks.
Mac, as much as it pains you to hear it, I'm pretty sure the "national philosophy" is actually "ALL LIVES MATTER"
Did you know that a man lost his job for saying all lives matter?

It is racist now to say that.

But to deniers like Mac, it is just a harmless uncoordinated movement.

Well BLM the “ group “ is out rioting, vandalizing and murdering people with the full support of the Democratic Party. They even knelt in solidarity.

Not sure why you ( and the Democrats on this board ) don’t own it since everyone knows you support it. You are paying for their bail and are out openly fundraising for their “cause”. Your candidate even donated to keep these idiots out of jail. And your governors are painting their name in the streets and manufacturing and installing BLM street signs.
But I don't support it. You just made that up.

Dishonesty wastes communication.

You just keep doing it.

Holy crap, I don't expect you to convince anyone of anything.

I expect you to keep playing into the hands of your enemies without knowing it.

Don't be scared, forget about me, tell us how ANY good quality, hard working, self funded productive folks can convince bottom feeding thirdworlders and inner-city filth to do better, to be better and to stop expecting free shit while the Party Of Filth is promising to steal for them and telling them they are the nations true assets?
Your turn.

hahahahahaha

And another lie about my positions.

You can't help yourselves.

hahahahahaha
So you really don't know the difference.

Not surprising.

hahahahahaha

That’s because he thinks he is clever and that no one has caught on to the lie.

The movement to destroy our Republic continues. These people don't believe in free speech or the Constitution, just riots, destruction of private and public property.

Answer: learn to speak ballistics. Learn to conjugate your verbs with parabolas, bore sights and dope cards. Perhaps it is the only language radical leftists still understand.
High velocity copper-jacketed lead!

hahahahahaha

And another lie about my positions.

You can't help yourselves.
Yeah, there’s that

So who get the million dollar donation? The group, or the national philosophy?

So who get the million dollar donation? The group, or the national philosophy?
You'd have explain how a philosophy can get a donation.

Look, I get it: The two things are the same to you guys. Okay.

Forum List

Back