Never Trumper GOP Nebraska Senator Ben Sasse resigns, "to pursue another opportunity in higher education"

Sasse - "a government of weirdos, by weirdos and for weirdos ..."
This guy should run for President. I don't know if I'd vote for him - I'd need to hear a lot more - but it sounds like he's relatively sane.

he's not as obssesed with Trump as some of the others. he's more focused on actual issues
In another thread, you are glorifying Fetterman. He is one of many who should not be in politics and is a rubber stamp for globalism.

This guy should run for President. I don't know if I'd vote for him - I'd need to hear a lot more - but it sounds like he's relatively sane.
Obviously no place for him in the GOP then

This close to an election they all sound relatively sane, it's only after an election you find out they've been lying through their teeth.

This close to an election they all sound relatively sane, it's only after an election you find out they've been lying through their teeth.
Hmm... I dunno. Biden and Trump were pretty much the same before elected. But we elected them anyway.

Sasse isn’t running for anything.

But yes… a whole bunch of MAGArat candidates are trying really hard to sound normal

Hmm... I dunno. Biden and Trump were pretty much the same before elected. But we elected them anyway.
Biden may be the exception to the rule, before and after didn't/doesn't say much. But whenever he does it's always dumber than sh*t.

But yes… a whole bunch of MAGArat candidates are trying really hard to sound normal
Get back to us when you learn how to follow a conversation.

I dunno about that. If he was thinking of running, what better way to prep, what better way to keep his name in the news, than going head to head with DeSantis for the next two years? Which he's sure to do as president of the University of Florida.

Forum List

Back