Never Forget

6 more HPD officers charged in connection with deadly botched Harding Street raid

Several more Houston police officers have been charged in connection with a deadly raid in southeast Houston in 2019.

Too bad their Boss isn't in jail.

My computer audio is out, so I did not learn why six officers were charged.

I did read the article that said shots were fired from inside the house.

I have read that crime in Houston has gone up since many gentlemen from New Orleans decided to grace Houston with their presence after Katrina.

In general, one can only sympathize with police officers who have to deal with some pretty defiant & violent folks every day.

• Banned
In general, one can only sympathize with police officers who have to deal with some pretty defiant & violent folks every day.
The story has been going on for 2 years and ALL of it can be read- videos are a nuisance- These deserve NO sympathy- they fucked up royally- the shots fired from inside the house were cops shooting 2 innocent people and their dog because of an unreliable source directed by an unreliable cop whose entire career of arrests are now being scrutinized- yet, when it happened the stupid Chief and the Union leader were defending the perpetrators (cops at the scene) and denying any wrong doing- it's been over 2 years and he is still Chief-

Yes, there are a few good cops, but this kind of crap went on this Goin fellas entire career- it cannot have been not known about- it reminds me of the period just after 9/11 when the self righteous were saying about *good* muslims; why aren't they calling out the bad ones? Hypocrites tend to clam up when the shoe is on the other foot and display their intellectual dishonesty-

Forum List

Back