Never Forget: Communists Chant Hail Satan over Amazing Grace.

Attn: The2ndAmendment ā€” Iā€™m afraid you misunderstood my comment #74. I was talking about ordinary rational and moral people. Such people are not ā€œSatanistsā€ and often donā€™t even believe Satan exists. Hell, they may even vote Democratic from time to time. Most of them think ā€œAmazing Graceā€ is beautiful and deeply inspiring. Perhaps you should withdraw your approval? Thanks.

Want to know a secret? There is no Satan and there is no god

If there is no God, then you are claiming to have violated the most fundamental law of mathematics: There is no universal set.

For any set, there always exists a superset of which that set is a part of.

Thus, one must conclude, that outside the set of reality (the natural world), there exists a superset beyond and including reality (the supernatural world).

Have fun with that one.
I donā€™t understand. Explain.

Suppose {A,B,C,D,E} is claimed to be the set of all sets. It contains all things.

Then someone says: Not so!

Because the very mere existence of set of 5 distinct elements implies that there exists a superset of 32 distinct elements (2^5), which is the power set of {A,B,C,D,E}, containing itself and all of its subsets.

[TR]
[TD]t P(s) :[/TD]
[TD]{},{{A},{B},{C},{D},{E}},{{A,B},{{A,C},{{A,D},{{A,E}},{B,C},{B,D},{B,E}},{C,D},{C,E}},{D,E}},{{A,B,C},{{A,B,D},{{A,B,E}},{{A,C,D},{{A,C,E}},{{A,D,E}},{B,C,D},{B,C,E}},{B,D,E}},{C,D,E}},{{A,B,C,D},{{A,B,C,E}},{{A,B,D,E}},{{A,C,D,E}},{B,C,D,E}},{{A,B,C,D,E}}[/TD]
[/TR]​

Which we now simply to (by substitution):

{ 1, 2, 3, 4....30, 31, 32}

Which has it's own power set of 2^32 elements = 4,294,967,296

Thus if one attempts to claim that our entire universe, both observable and unobservable, whether finite or infinite, was the set of all sets, they would be wrong; as mathematics itself dictates there exists a realm outside of the our claimed "set of all sets" in which our universe is included, but only a fraction of...and that greater realm is also inferior to the even greater realm that it's own existence forces into existence.

Thus, what we call a "proof by induction" in mathematics, the existence of our universe forces entities beyond it to exist.

If one were then to claim that such a infinite sequence of realms were still subject to the same laws and constants in physics, then again they would have to group those laws/constants into a logical framework, aka set/group (Logic is a amazing study in mathematics btw), and would again be forced to concede that our universe and it's infinitely implied super realms are governed by a power set of the laws we know, such that there must exist a parent/seed universe that is governed by the same laws, less laws, or more laws, with the same or different constants, of/or less constants or more constants, with higher and/or lower values.

And the its goes on and on...

Eventually we must conclude that from all these things God emerges, and we simply define God as the all encompassing entity, the set of all sets, that cannot be attained, by only aspired to, so God keeps expanding and his/her/its expansion forces him/her/it to keep expanding infinitely and exponentially (the set of integers is smaller than the set of real numbers, even though both are infinite) for all eternity from now until the end.

The Alpha and the Omega.

An End that will never be achieved, only constantly attempted, forever and ever.

This is why God is All, Why God Sees All, Why God Knows all and Hears All and Feels All.

Because God is All.

What is the name of the Lord according to scripture?

"I AM."

Because God is a superset of all things. All things are a subset of God. Any particular thing is not God, but God is every particular thing; just like every rhombus is a subset of the Quadrilateral, but the Quadrilateral is the super set that contains all Rhombii.

This is how "something" originally came from "nothing," because the empty set āˆ… of size zero, has a power set P (āˆ…) = { āˆ…, (āˆ…)}, which can be rewritten as {1,2} or {A,B}, so 0 implies (1,2).

Thus the void itself induces existence, from nothing MUST come something.

The Word of the Lord, because I didn't just author that, that was God's divine inspiration. I simply wrote down as he just inspired.

Amen.

And no, there's no talking points from Democratic Underground you can dig up to refute what I just wrote, because it's the first time it's ever been written.

Praise be to God.
Has your claims been peer reviewed? Got a link where youā€™re getting this stuff?

Does anyone follow or understand that bs you posted?

And letā€™s ā€œsupposeā€ thereā€™s one flaw in your ifs. If there is the entire rambling is a fraud.

Attn: The2ndAmendment ā€” Iā€™m afraid you misunderstood my comment #74. I was talking about ordinary rational and moral people. Such people are not ā€œSatanistsā€ and often donā€™t even believe Satan exists. Hell, they may even vote Democratic from time to time. Most of them think ā€œAmazing Graceā€ is beautiful and deeply inspiring. Perhaps you should withdraw your approval? Thanks.
Iā€™m an atheist who likes playing amazing grace on the guitar and singing it and I too donā€™t believe in satan

If there is no God, then you are claiming to have violated the most fundamental law of mathematics: There is no universal set.

Thus, one must conclude, that outside the set of reality (the natural world), there exists a superset beyond and including reality (the supernatural world).

Have fun with that one.
Give me an example if this.

And tell me who made god?

Donā€™t you claim god violates the laws of math and science?

Have fun with that one.

Suppose {A,B,C,D,E} is claimed to be the set of all sets. It contains all things.

Because the very mere existence of set of 5 distinct elements implies that there exists a superset of 32 distinct elements (2^5), which is the power set of {A,B,C,D,E}, containing itself and all of its subsets.

[TR]
[TD]{},{{A},{B},{C},{D},{E}},{{A,B},{{A,C},{{A,D},{{A,E}},{B,C},{B,D},{B,E}},{C,D},{C,E}},{D,E}},{{A,B,C},{{A,B,D},{{A,B,E}},{{A,C,D},{{A,C,E}},{{A,D,E}},{B,C,D},{B,C,E}},{B,D,E}},{C,D,E}},{{A,B,C,D},{{A,B,C,E}},{{A,B,D,E}},{{A,C,D,E}},{B,C,D,E}},{{A,B,C,D,E}}[/TD]
[/TR]​

Thus if one attempts to claim that our entire universe, both observable and unobservable, whether finite or infinite, was the set of all sets, they would be wrong; as mathematics itself dictates there exists a realm outside of the our claimed "set of all sets" in which our universe is included, but only a fraction of...and that greater realm is also inferior to the even greater realm that it's own existence forces into existence.

Thus, what we call a "proof by induction" in mathematics, the existence of our universe forces entities beyond it to exist.

If one were then to claim that such a infinite sequence of realms were still subject to the same laws and constants in physics, then again they would have to group those laws/constants into a logical framework, aka set/group (Logic is a amazing study in mathematics btw), and would again be forced to concede that our universe and it's infinitely implied super realms are governed by a power set of the laws we know, such that there must exist a parent/seed universe that is governed by the same laws, less laws, or more laws, with the same or different constants, of/or less constants or more constants, with higher and/or lower values.

Eventually we must conclude that from all these things God emerges, and we simply define God as the all encompassing entity, the set of all sets, that cannot be attained, by only aspired to, so God keeps expanding and his/her/its expansion forces him/her/it to keep expanding infinitely and exponentially (the set of integers is smaller than the set of real numbers, even though both are infinite) for all eternity from now until the end.

The Alpha and the Omega.

An End that will never be achieved, only constantly attempted, forever and ever.

This is why God is All, Why God Sees All, Why God Knows all and Hears All and Feels All.

Because God is All.

"I AM."

Because God is a superset of all things. All things are a subset of God. Any particular thing is not God, but God is every particular thing; just like every rhombus is a subset of the Quadrilateral, but the Quadrilateral is the super set that contains all Rhombii.

This is how "something" originally came from "nothing," because the empty set āˆ… of size zero, has a power set P (āˆ…) = { āˆ…, (āˆ…)}, which can be rewritten as {1,2} or {A,B}, so 0 implies (1,2).

The Word of the Lord, because I didn't just author that, that was God's divine inspiration. I simply wrote down as he just inspired.

Amen.

And no, there's no talking points from Democratic Underground you can dig up to refute what I just wrote, because it's the first time it's ever been written.

Praise be to God.
Has your claims been peer reviewed? Got a link where youā€™re getting this stuff?

And letā€™s ā€œsupposeā€ thereā€™s one flaw in your ifs. If there is the entire rambling is a fraud.

No, that's standard set theory, applied to a real set of objects, the universe.

You were never taught the relationships between rectangles, rhombii, squares and quadrilaterals?

Amazing Grace is the best song ever

everything feels so soft. so hushed, almost holy. Clean. Innocent.

Give me an example if this.

And tell me who made god?

Donā€™t you claim god violates the laws of math and science?

When did I claim God violates the laws of mathematics? Mathematics is intrinsic, it's properties aren't invented, they are discovered.

In the large post,it is implied that the void made god, from nothing must come something, because the power set of the empty set is a non-empty set. To be precise, in the beginning, the Void was God, because God was an improper superset of the Void, and the Void was an improper subset of God.

Thus there was no entity that created God. When there was nothing, God was the nothing. God has since expanded to a size incomprehensible to mankind. And if there exists a mortal being that can fathom the size of the Lord in this very instant, in the next instant, God will have yet again expanded to size beyond even that being's comprehension.

Have fun with that one.

[TR]
[/TR]​

The Alpha and the Omega.

Because God is All.

"I AM."

Amen.

Praise be to God.

You were never taught the relationships between rectangles, rhombii, squares and quadrilaterals?
I was never taught how they prove god exists.

Have fun with that one.

[TR]
[/TR]​

The Alpha and the Omega.

Because God is All.

"I AM."

Amen.

Praise be to God.

I was never taught how they prove god exists.

Every true thing which you were once taught was once discovered by someone who wasn't taught.

Hasn't this become our alarming reality, good Vs evil?

PROGS are a nasty bunch. They can no longer rationalize anything, and they can no longer defend themselves. What's worse is they've come to accept themselves as deviants.

Remember in November.

Hasn't this become our alarming reality, good Vs evil?

PROGS are a nasty bunch. They can no longer rationalize anything, and they can no longer defend themselves. What's worse is they've come to accept themselves as deviants.

Remember in November.
We think you guys are nasty. Deplorables

Iā€™m an atheist who likes playing amazing grace on the guitar and singing it and I too donā€™t believe in satan
Just keep denying. Just like the beatings, maulings and deaths with the riots are just not happening. Like all the other things over the years that just not moved us to the left.

The left is totally insane
they burn Bibles, defund the police, and then tell citizens to give up their money when a robber demands it
what the person is a woman and the criminal wants more than just her money?

YES, they are. But they have the Rights approval because Silence is violence and the right is consistently Silent.

"All that is required for evil men to whoop good's ass is for good men to do nothing"

so you advocate violence against the "left"

since you believe EVERYONE who isn't on YOUR TEAM is part of "the left" that would be a LOT of Americans.

The peaceful Portland protestors gathered around and burned an American flag and Christian bible while celebrating this weekend.

if they OWNED the flag and the bible then I guess they had that right....

this is, after all, a free country

Wrong:

Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

Every year I make a new thread at the end of July on the anniversary of this event. I was bit late this year, my bad.

Also, as of 2020, the number of black babies in the United States aborted since Roe v Wade has now exceeded 50% the living population of blacks in the United States.

I was down there screaming "hail Thor and Woden, kill all commies or die in battle and go to Valhalla" over the commie satanists.
:banana:

The peaceful Portland protestors gathered around and burned an American flag and Christian bible while celebrating this weekend.

if they OWNED the flag and the bible then I guess they had that right....

this is, after all, a free country

Wrong:

Whoever knowingly mutilates, defaces, physically defiles, burns, maintains on the floor or ground, or tramples upon any flag of the United States shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

which part is wrong?

that they CAN'T burn their own possessions?

or that we are a FREE country?

I burn bibles all the time!

I buy them at yard sales for a quarter and use them to start a big bonfire every year!

Forum List

Back