Netflix tells Wokesters accept free speech or get another job.

WTF is a wokester ? Some made-up shit to not work and walk around looking like a freak:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

: "aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)"

Only racists, trumpanzees and other idiots mock WOKE!

: "aware of and actively attentive to important facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice)"

We mock attention to a condition or issue that doesn’t exist. Without blame as your crutch you would have Zero.

LOL.......Suddenly, free speech is a bitch to cope with these days.

sjw-trans-woke.jpg

Netflix Updates Corporate Culture Memo, Adding Anti-Censorship Section and a Vow to ‘Spend Our Members’ Money Wisely’ (EXCLUSIVE)

:muahaha:

1652746540876.png

I did not know that was a picture of you fatass ryecatcher wokester

How exactly do you boycott me?
By recognizing you as an habitual propagandist and teller of tall tales and lies, and disregarding everything you say.
We laugh at people like you all day. Feel sorry for you sometimes. It's not easy to be a Godless sheep with no hope for eternal life and redemption.
So we pity you, and we disregard you at the same time.
And sometimes we pray for you.
But we never take anything you say as truthful of factual.

By recognizing you as an habitual propagandist and teller of tall tales and lies, and disregarding everything you say.
We laugh at people like you all day. Feel sorry for you sometimes. It's not easy to be a Godless sheep with no hope for eternal life and redemption.
So just the usual then.

Is that supposed to bother me or something?

If they're getting rid of people like you, I have no reason to boycott them.
You guys were boycotting them before.

Apparently you guys can’t keep track of all the things you’re mad at.

By the way, have you figured out if you support white supremacists or not? You ran away last time I asked you.

lmao

but so true... ")

=

Forum List

Back