Netanyahu´s tank

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
In an symbolic act, Putin returned an old Israeli tank from a Russian museum back into the hands of the Israeli government. The tank has been captured by Syrian forces in 1982. Netanyahu expressed his wish for the tank on a meeting in Moscow earlier.
The move clearly demonstrates the Russians´ deescalating influence on the heated atmosphere in the Middle East. It is in line with Putin´s Middle East agenda. Not only did he arrange new peace talks but also did the Western public have to legitimize some Syrian army actions, while the delegates of the "opposition" in Geneva clearly prove that there is no armed "moderate opposition" in Syria.

IMG-20160529-WA00011-e1464527686850-635x357.jpg

Putin agrees to return Israeli tank captured in Lebanon War

Last edited:
It proves nothing of the sort, it proves that Russia (Putin) will do and say almost anything to become the primary foreign power in the Middle East, that's all it proves.

I'm no Putin fan but the former KGB officer demonstrates more leadership in the volatile Mid East than the former community activist who's biography was titled "dreams of my father" but his father was an African nationalist who hated America.

It proves nothing of the sort, it proves that Russia (Putin) will do and say almost anything to become the primary foreign power in the Middle East, that's all it proves.
Syria and Russia are battling Islamist terrorists on the behalf of the entire world. While the West imposes sanctions on Syria and Russia and buys ISIS oil, they save their asses from their own malicious foreign policy. You should be grateful, what the West has got for its citizens is an atmosphere of fear of Islamist attacks. They want you to live with the constant threat of terrorism that they have self created.

Syria and Russia are battling Islamist terrorists on the behalf of the entire world. While the West imposes sanctions on Syria and Russia and buys ISIS oil, they save their asses from their own malicious foreign policy. You should be grateful, what the West has got for its citizens is an atmosphere of fear of Islamist attacks. They want you to live with the constant threat of terrorism that they have self created.
You honestly believe Russian news sources.......... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

One can figure it out without external sources.

Sure they can......... I'll buy that for a dollar........ :lmao:

Russophobia injected by media...

Riiiiiight......... :lmao:

You know as well as I that oil is the life blood of the world and that he who exerts the most control over the world's middle eastern oil has the power, right now that's the US. World politics is Machiavellian at it's best, unfortunately Obama thinks he can singlehandedly change that, while laudable it's extremely foolish, Russia and China are taking full advantage of this weakness.
Syria and Russia are fighting ISIL/ISIS but they also label every and all other opposition groups as "terrorists" and for good or ill Russia is not above resorting to some of the most brutal terrorist tactics as well.
You can use terms like Russiaphobia and any other deflective terms you want to come up with and while it might work with the very gullible it won't work on me. You should know that by now.

You know as well as I that oil is the life blood of the world and that he who exerts the most control over the world's middle eastern oil has the power, right now that's the US. World politics is Machiavellian at it's best, unfortunately Obama thinks he can singlehandedly change that, while laudable it's extremely foolish, Russia and China are taking full advantage of this weakness.
Syria and Russia are fighting ISIL/ISIS but they also label every and all other opposition groups as "terrorists" and for good or ill Russia is not above resorting to some of the most brutal terrorist tactics as well.
You can use terms like Russiaphobia and any other deflective terms you want to come up with and while it might work with the very gullible it won't work on me. You should know that by now.
They would even make you believe ISIS are "moderate rebels", too.

But lets assume the other terrorists are lovely opposition groups:
You say, Syria has no right to fight this "opposition". Why not? Terrorists or not, they are armed opponents. You say, Syrians have to turn the other cheek, when the "opposition" shoots. You have been totally manipulated, to such an extend that you do not allow yourself to make the simplest conclusions.

They do not shoot only, they slaughter, rape, torture and so on.
They refuse to blacklist terrorist groups

In an symbolic act, Putin returned an old Israeli tank from a Russian museum back into the hands of the Israeli government. The tank has been captured by Syrian forces in 1982. Netanyahu expressed his wish for the tank on a meeting in Moscow earlier.
The move clearly demonstrates the Russians´ deescalating influence on the heated atmosphere in the Middle East. It is in line with Putin´s Middle East agenda. Not only did he arrange new peace talks but also did the Western public have to legitimize some Syrian army actions, while the delegates of the "opposition" in Geneva clearly prove that there is no armed "moderate opposition" in Syria.

IMG-20160529-WA00011-e1464527686850-635x357.jpg

Putin agrees to return Israeli tank captured in Lebanon War

the gesture is meaningless-------Putin scored half a point for handing some scrap metal to
Israel

You say, Syria has no right to fight this "opposition". Why not? Terrorists or not, they are armed opponents. You say, Syrians have to turn the other cheek, when the "opposition" shoots. You have been totally manipulated, to such an extend that you do not allow yourself to make the simplest conclusions.

I don't know anyone who calls ISIS moderates other than islamists who favor sunni take over of the world just as Shiites and Baathists call mass murderers Papa and Baby Assad
"moderates" Logically-----all parties in the conflict in and around Syria are terrorist scum---they all engage in gross atrocities You want them all ""LISTED"" ??

I would suggest that Israel be very careful cozying up to Russia, They will be leading an army of Muslims to invade Israel in the near future.
:cuckoo:

You don't have to believe it, but remember it was prophesied when you see it happen.
Actually, Russia is fighting Islamist forces.

Actually RUSSIA has traditionally ---since its inception ---SUPPORTED BAATHIST FASCISM ----including mass murderer GAMAL ABDEL NASSER AND SADDAM HUSSEIN AND THE ASSADS

They? Who's they? Our MSM does not paint ISIS as moderate so you've been very poorly informed by a very poor informant. Where did I say Syria has no right to fight the opposition? heck I stated from the beginning we should have (at least) secretly backed Assad as I and others knew something like ISIS could rise out of the chaos, I knew from the beginning the so called Arab Spring would turn into a hot and bloody Arab Summer.
You want to see who's drawing the simplest conclusions? Look no further than your mirror.

They? Who's they? Our MSM does not paint ISIS as moderate so you've been very poorly informed by a very poor informant.
I did not say they do but they would. And they do would:
Maliki: Is Iraq PM's Repression Of Sunnis Driving Iraq's Violence?

Where did I say Syria has no right to fight the opposition? heck I stated from the beginning we should have (at least) secretly backed Assad as I and others knew something like ISIS could rise out of the chaos, I knew from the beginning the so called Arab Spring would turn into a hot and bloody Arab Summer.
You want to see who's drawing the simplest conclusions? Look no further than your mirror.
So why are you complaining of Syria and Russia fighting this "opposition", then??

They? Who's they? Our MSM does not paint ISIS as moderate so you've been very poorly informed by a very poor informant.
I did not say they do but they would. And they do would:
Maliki: Is Iraq PM's Repression Of Sunnis Driving Iraq's Violence?

Where did I say Syria has no right to fight the opposition? heck I stated from the beginning we should have (at least) secretly backed Assad as I and others knew something like ISIS could rise out of the chaos, I knew from the beginning the so called Arab Spring would turn into a hot and bloody Arab Summer.
So why are you complaining of Syria and Russia fighting this "opposition", then??
Reading comprehension issues? I didn't complain about it I simply stated fact with no judgement applied. You're projecting your bias.

Forum List

Back