Neo-Nazi Leader Cries Like A Baby Because He’s Wanted For Arrest

Talks tough, but he's a pussy.

Watch: Neo-Nazi Leader Cries Like A Baby Because He’s Wanted For Arrest

Neo-Nazi blues: Tough talking white supremacist Christopher Cantwell cries like a baby because there is now a warrant out for his arrest.

Christopher Cantwell, a spokesman for Unite the Right, and co-organizer of the violent white supremacist rally that left one woman dead and many more injured in Virginia last weekend, says he’s “terrified” because there is now a warrant out for his arrest in Charlottesville.

The once tough-talking neo-Nazi leader released a tearful video of himself lamenting the fact that a warrant has been issued for his arrest.

The blubbering racist whined:

I called the Charlottesville Police Department, and said, ‘I have been told there’s a warrant out for my arrest.’ They said they wouldn’t confirm it but that I could find this out I could go to a magistrate or whatever.

Read more at Watch: Neo-Nazi Leader Cries Like A Baby Because He’s Wanted For Arrest
<more>

Just saw the same thing. What a puzzy. :laugh:

Soft as a out of shape womans behind.

Libtards are proud that their terrorism and crime has put some fear into that white guy.

I'm sorry the white guy is tearing up a bit. It's not becoming of him. But, at least he isn't the racist, subhuman sh1t of the Left that considers themselves to be anti-racists.
He is just another puzzy that realizes what he is up against. It not going to be easy for them to assuage their insecurity with todays Blacks. We have guns too and itching to use them on panty waste like this.

He is just another puzzy that realizes what he is up against. It not going to be easy for them to assuage their insecurity with todays Blacks. We have guns too and itching to use them on panty waste like this.
. Shhh.. You need to tone it down. You Leftys are supposed to be the most peaceful group around. You'd never cause trouble. Never.

What is the alleged crime? Or, is mere existence good enough?
there probably isn't one and he's just playing for his GO FUND ME account?
Possibly.

You might be surprised at how much 'opponents' are using professional wrestling type theatrics to spur more donations. I was involved with a pro-Life group that had a friendly feud with a pro-Choice group and they both gave each other incindiary statements for their mail donation pleas.

. Shhh.. You need to tone it down. You Leftys are supposed to be the most peaceful group around. You'd never cause trouble. Never.
I cause all kind of trouble for racist white boys. I'm not very peaceful either when provoked.

He says on the tape that he called the ACLU, who helped him. He's just full of contradictory shit.

The aclu has a history of supporting violent assholes like this. One of the reasons I despise them.

The Right despises the ACLU till they need them.

I'm a lefty, but i still despise the aclu because their stated goal when they were founded was the destruction of this country. They desired to so befoul the legal system of this country that nothing could be done.

Here's the "tough guy" and his "peaceful" demonstration, and the interview that got him in trouble. Then he became a blubbering scared little kid.

Talks tough, but he's a pussy.

Watch: Neo-Nazi Leader Cries Like A Baby Because He’s Wanted For Arrest

Neo-Nazi blues: Tough talking white supremacist Christopher Cantwell cries like a baby because there is now a warrant out for his arrest.

Christopher Cantwell, a spokesman for Unite the Right, and co-organizer of the violent white supremacist rally that left one woman dead and many more injured in Virginia last weekend, says he’s “terrified” because there is now a warrant out for his arrest in Charlottesville.

The once tough-talking neo-Nazi leader released a tearful video of himself lamenting the fact that a warrant has been issued for his arrest.

The blubbering racist whined:

I called the Charlottesville Police Department, and said, ‘I have been told there’s a warrant out for my arrest.’ They said they wouldn’t confirm it but that I could find this out I could go to a magistrate or whatever.

Read more at Watch: Neo-Nazi Leader Cries Like A Baby Because He’s Wanted For Arrest
<more>

What was his crime? Saying things that trigger normie faggots?

Libtards are proud that their terrorism and crime has put some fear into that white guy.

I'm sorry the white guy is tearing up a bit. It's not becoming of him. But, at least he isn't the racist, subhuman sh1t of the Left that considers themselves to be anti-racists.

Oh look, calls for violence against those with whom you disagree with politically. How very fascist of you.

You aren't just fighting guns you are fighting weaponized autism and you will lose just like you lost the election.

WE ARE THE GODS OF THE GREAT MEME WAR WE ARE THE SHITPOSTERS, THE LEGION OF KEK WE ARE THE INTERNET, THE DEATH OF THE NORMIES LULZ AND KEK - WE ARE ONE

Last edited:
Out of curiosity I wonder if the people who had the power and advanced knowledge of this event will have a warrant placed on them? You know for withholding law enforcement on purpose?

Also what is this dumbass going to be charged with? Is there video of him assaulting someone? Or is this just going to be a modern day lynching to calm the masses?

Oh look, calls for violence against those who with you disagree with politically. How very fascist of you.

You aren't just fighting guns you are fighting weaponized autism and you will lose just like you lost the election.

WE ARE THE GODS OF THE GREAT MEME WAR WE ARE THE SHITPOSTERS, THE LEGION OF KEK WE ARE THE INTERNET, THE DEATH OF THE NORMIES LULZ AND KEK - WE ARE ONE

:gay:

Oh look, calls for violence against those who with you disagree with politically. How very fascist of you.

:gay:

Bill Hicks, noice.

One of the more interesting moments in the video was when he talked about how he’s cool as a cucumber when he’s carrying his gun, but when he doesn’t have his gun he feels the need to stop any potential problems before they get out of hand. So, without a gun he wants to keep the peace; but when he has a gun he’s ready for violence. What a weinie.

Does this mean he’s just another loud-mouthed pussy who only thinks he’s tough when he’s carrying a gun — does a gun represent his only connection to any kind of manhood?

Then there was all the victim playing, blubbering about how everyone is trying to ‘ruin’ his life. As if his actions have nothing to do with his problems. One day he'll screw up and be sent to prison. Then he'll have reason to cry. Every night.

You say n1gger and many libtards freak out worse than crying. This guy reasonably feared for his life and freedom.

You say n1gger and many libtards freak out worse than crying. This guy reasonably feared for his life and freedom.
No. The Wuss caused ALL of his own problems. And now he doesn't have the guts to face the consequences.

It's all about personal responsibility. Good and bad, we create our own lives.

No. The Wuss caused ALL of his own problems. And now he doesn't have the guts to face the consequences.

It's all about personal responsibility. Good and bad, we create our own lives.

I think your libtard friends did all they could to cause him problems. He had a big week, he'll recover, but your libtard friends will still be yellow snowflakes.

Forum List

Back