Need a Jew to Explain This

They could care less about Jews. What they care about is the land the Jews occupy which happens to be the landing strip for Jesus when he decides to come back.

Yes - they beam up to heaven; Jews get annihilated.

Hence the term "Chosen People". Chosen for all the shit jobs God can dish out.

indeed, ask one of these plastic christian motherfuckers how many jews make it out of their little end of days fantasy.

Must Repub supporters are either warmongers, or a bible thumpers who see the Jews as the chosen people....

They could care less about Jews. What they care about is the land the Jews occupy which happens to be the landing strip for Jesus when he decides to come back.

Not true! What they expect is when the end of days come. Unbelievers (including you Muslims) will become believers! Then you will either convert and heed the will of God or perish as a non-believer!

Not true! What they expect is when the end of days come. Unbelievers (including you Muslims) will become believers! Then you will either convert and heed the will of God or perish as a non-believer!

you clearly don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

So, Ghook, ready to convert to believing that jesus was the messiah predicted? If not, as per your jewish faith, get ready for some annihilation.

indeed, ask one of these plastic christian motherfuckers how many jews make it out of their little end of days fantasy.

You're a bitter little stoner. Sucks being a loser, eh?

I wouldn't know about that, jew. Maybe you'll feel better about your lot in life after pouring a sidewalk today.

I wouldn't know about that, jew. Maybe you'll feel better about your lot in life after pouring a sidewalk today.

Of course, you know about being a bitter loser. Your posts reflect it, stoner.

Of course, you know about being a bitter loser. Your posts reflect it, stoner.

coming from you such criticism makes me a rhodes scholar. Now, I bet you can convey otherwise by repeating yourself like a broken record a few hundred times while the rest of us make fun of your concrete pourer's tan.

I'm half Jewish. I wonder where I'll end up?

depends on if you cling onto your jewish heritage and religion beliefs or if you jump ship to the beliefs of John Hagee. The former, death. The ladder, well.. still, probably death.

depends on if you cling onto your jewish heritage and religion beliefs or if you jump ship to the beliefs of John Hagee. The former, death. The ladder, well.. still, probably death.

Why don't you go back to sleep, stoner?

Actually, I don't do either. Probably because I think it's all a lot of hokum.

Actually, I don't do either. Probably because I think it's all a lot of hokum.

oh well then you are fucked anyway. stock up on the spf1000.

Why don't you go back to sleep, stoner?

why don't you go watch your latest sidewalk set so that it doesn't develop cracks, day labor.

Forum List

Back