Nearly all of recent COVID deaths are among the unvaccinated

Speaking of "insane," the 25th amendment should apply to you as well as Biden.
It was only trump's immediate circle that considered that, and you proved just how ignorant you are by including me. I've never been president nor do I care to be. I do not seek power like you do. I have no delusions about myself.

It was only trump's immediate circle that considered that, and you proved just how ignorant you are by including me. I've never been president nor do I care to be. I do not seek power like you do. I have no delusions about myself.

I have rarely seen so many false statements is so short a post.

I have rarely seen so many false statements is so short a post
I have rarely seen so many false statements is so short a post.
It is common knowledge Trump's White House staff discussed clearing the 25th amendment and having him removed from office on January 6th. Tell me my full name. Have I ever been president. Why do you continue to say such a stupid things. You are ignorant child.

It's common knowledge Trump's White House staff discussed declaring the 25th amendment and having him removed from office on January 6th. Tell me my full name. Have I ever been president. Why do you keep saying such stupid things. You must be a very ignorant child.

Actually Republicans in general have been proven to have lower IQs than Democrats
and obviously they are much more gullible. Try to have a good evening, I plan on it.

LOL, you're the smartest little boy in the room, just ask you.

It's common knowledge Trump's White House staff discussed declaring the 25th amendment and having him removed from office on January 6th. Tell me my full name. Have I ever been president. Why do you keep saying such stupid things. You must be a very ignorant child.

You are still parroting the Democrat lies.....probably because you are a moron.

I pity trump, he appears to have everything physical a man could want in this world.;. Yet he is the most miserable, vindictive and petty soul I've ever seen in this world.. You may admire and envy him, I see nothing of worth there.
then waste your next vote on another dem loser, your choice

so, you have access to his immediate circle? or did one of the CNN idiots tell you that? You have no way to know what was discussed or not discussed by those people. However, most of your party wants senile joe removed, they are only delaying because they don't want Kamala.

At least the Democrats are looking to the Future and preparing for it; not lost and dwelling on the past like psychotic trump.
looking to the future????????????? by stopping domestic oil and gas and buying it from Russia and Saudi Arabia? by creating 9% inflation? by crashing the stock market? by opening our southern border to everyone and every type of drug? by allowing human trafficking of young girls for sex? by corrupting our election processes? By spending us into oblivion? by weakening our defenses? By making Putin richer? By giving our strategic reserves to China? By letting China buy american farms and factories?

No, the dems are destroying this great nation, and you are too dumb to see it.

looking to the future????????????? by stopping domestic oil and gas and buying it from Russia and Saudi Arabia? by creating 9% inflation? by crashing the stock market? by opening our southern border to everyone and every type of drug? by allowing human trafficking of young girls for sex? by corrupting our election processes? By spending us into oblivion? by weakening our defenses? By making Putin richer? By giving our strategic reserves to China? By letting China buy american farms and factories?

No, the dems are destroying this great nation, and you are too dumb to see it.
Actually, the far-right is willing to destroy this country if they can't control it. They are sick with power.

Actually, the far-right is willing to destroy this country if they can't control it. They are sick with power.
Deflecting is all you are capable of, do they keep you on your knees 24 / 7 or just when you reply here?

It’s amazing how well they brainwash you, botz’s have more common sense…

Three young doctors at a hospital in Canada die within a week of the fourth booster.

If Leftists could leave it unpoliticzed, no. But as it is, they are crawling all over social media using their long Covid as a reason to keep schools closed, businesses closed, everyone in masks, etc. The usual stuff.

Rewind this to say, 2015 and imagine people saying, "I got bronchitis after a cold, therefore, you should wear a face mask everywhere you go". That would be loony tunes stuff. Yet here we are.
Well, I'll watch out for what you say. If that kind of propaganda is going on, I'll combat/avoid it. I think Long Covid (I NEVER call it that re: me, for some reason!) is a "thing" however, as some people's residual symptoms go on and on, and my cough sure did. Also weird olfactory effects: I smelled garbage all the time. I was taking the garbage out every day; some people apparently smell burning; thank goodness that wasn't my symptom. Never had any of that infamous "brain fog," whatever that is.

Up to 14 Canadian doctors that we know of -

Forum List

Back