NBC Reporter To Rick Perry: "Are You Smart Enough To Be President? (Why Wasn't Obama Asked This?)

NBC Reporter To Rick Perry: "Are You Smart Enough To Be President? (Why Wasn't Obama Asked This?)

Obama would have given a sharp, cogent reply, as soon as it scrolled up on his teleprompter.

It was a silly question to ask. Education and "smarts" are not desirable traits for some RW voters anymore.

I agree! A little bit of common sense and a hitch in the military along with education and smarts would come in handy. Being a patriotic American wouldn't hurt either.
Obama has one of those qualifications. You guess which one.

It's not Obama's intellect, it's his anti-American ideology.

I'll take an American with an average intellect over an anti-American genius any day!
And, Obama is an anti American.

Obama's always telling us what American tradition is, how Americans think, what Americans want, and he really doesn't have a clue about real Americans. He wasn't raised in America, he was raised in Kenya, Indonesia, and Hawaii, and BTW, Hawaii is not part of America even though it's a State of the United States. North America and South America are Continents, Hawaii is an Archipelago in the Pacific Ocean, 3000 miles from America.

That's the same petty shit they pulled on Sarah Palin. these lowlife people calling themselves reporters on, ABCNBCCNN etc should be told to: go to hell and why no Republican will do an interview with them from now on

all of the one below are in the DNC back pocket. Never take what they say about a Republicans as THE TRUTH

I don't know why Republicans even bother talking to anyone from the State run media, fuck them

Also, we should not allow them to handle any of the debates, fuck them

Rick Perry's resonse:

I've got three reasons I'm smart enough to be president - 1) I was governor of Texas. 2) I recently learned how to tie my own shoes.

Coming from the Obama, Biden, Pass the bill to find out what's in it Party, that's fucking hilarious

Reporter to Candidate Obama: Sen Obama, are you smart enough to be president?
Obama: Are you asking me that because I am black?
Press: Racist reporter insults presidential candidate.

NBC-Nothing But Crap and is a LAPdog for the DNC

Republicans should only go on Fox news. It's the only place they will be treated with any Respect. They wouldn't have dared Ask, Obama, Hillary, Lizze Hiawatha Warren that question

So Republicans can't handle the scrutiny or simple questions by the press
Obama damn sure couldn't? How many press conferences has Obama held compared to Bush?

God, you're dumber than a box of rox.
Ronald Reagan gave a total of 15.
Obama is up to 121 and has two years to go.
Bush gave 210 because he had to keep selling his war in 2006 and 2007.

Presidential News Conferences

Post the link or SD and STFU.
East shit, asshole.
You know darn well Obama gets held to a different standard because he's black. He's the first affirmative action president.

Post the link or SD and STFU.
East shit, asshole.
You know darn well Obama gets held to a different standard because he's black. He's the first affirmative action president.

You mean you hold him to a different standard because he's black.

I'll take an American with an average intellect over an anti-American genius any day!

Obama's always telling us what American tradition is, how Americans think, what Americans want, and he really doesn't have a clue about real Americans. He wasn't raised in America, he was raised in Kenya, Indonesia, and Hawaii, and BTW, Hawaii is not part of America even though it's a State of the United States. North America and South America are Continents, Hawaii is an Archipelago in the Pacific Ocean, 3000 miles from America.

Such as?

With the American public, you can't fix stupid

Dan Quayle couldn't do it, neither can Perry

It is a legitimate question and it will take more than a pair of glasses to fix it

yep, the left would have blown a gasket if someone asked their Dear Leader with his skin color that question. You see how they PLAY that game folks.

Last edited:

Such as?

Proof that the far left religion is the most dangerous ideology on the planet..

Forum List

Back