National IQ Test

Well, it's been entertaining so far...

Some of us -- perhaps foolishly ---- are too polite normally to openly deride a handicapped individual .

Both physical , or , in terms of mental health balance

But, as ever , I am prepared to break rank .

It really is Lakbrain rather than Lakhota

Every time he posts with that name, he insults real native americans. Therefore, his IQ is Moron.

Synonyms for MORON: fool, blockhead, cretin, dork, dunce, dunderhead, halfwit, idiot, imbecile, oaf

Duh, it's an IQ test - not a gender test. Why must you try to fuck everything up?

Does it matter? Not only do you fail both, but are the cause of either. You don't even know what a woman is, and think there are 25 genders, so, if I were in charge, if any ballot came in where there was any mismatch in pronouns between what is registered for the voter, that would be grounds to PITCH IT.

If you can't even keep your own pronoun right, how can you possibly have any views on who to elect that matter?

How many selection for gender will Progressive demand on this test
we'll let trump feel under their skirts as they enter the venue. just to be sure.

we were all wondering about e jean caroll until america's gender checker declared "she's not my type."

I really don't care who is elected since I shall not be casting a ballot as there's no decent candidate to vote for at this point. This is simply the below the bottom of the barrel election and this cannot be refuted.

we'll let trump feel under their skirts as they enter the venue. just to be sure.

we were all wondering about e jean caroll until america's gender checker declared "she's not my type."
A jury didn’t believe her rape fantasy allegations

Just sexual abuse, since in NY it is required that a person forces his genitals into another person for it to be rape.
She didn’t remember when it happened, only that it perfectly matched a Law and Order Episode. Then, when Trump finally called her bluff on the DNA on her dress, the judge WOULD NOT ALLOW THE TEST!!!

This is a woman Anderson Cooper had to shut up when she started talking about her rape fantasies, AKA another Progressive role model, a female Smolett

She didn’t remember when it happened, only that it perfectly matched a Law and Order Episode. Then, when Trump finally called her bluff on the DNA on her dress, the judge WOULD NOT ALLOW THE TEST!!!

This is a woman Anderson Cooper had to shut up when she started talking about her rape fantasies, AKA another Progressive role model, a female Smolett

Tell it to the jury, I am just reporting the facts.

Forum List

Back