NASA and its planned moon landing

a-new-life-awaits-you-in-the-off-world-colonies-2.png

I wouldn't want to visit the moon because it has no magnetic field, so it is exposed to harsh solar winds. Heard China is going there in 2030s, so that is good enough.

Like there was anyone in charge of the Moon landings before the project was started in the 1960s

There was no Moon Landing program before Kennedy announced it in September 1962.

In 1962, Keith Glennan was NASA administrator. He had been since the agency was formed from NACA in 1958.

This way when it fails nobody can be blamed.......NASA isnt even a shell of its former self.
I recommend a fat black lesbian or a dude that like to wear dresses

They seem to be the most qualified for any government job these days

Like there was anyone in charge of the Moon landings before the project was started in the 1960s
Back then there was a purpose pushed by the Cold War. Today, we seem to be dragging our feet a bit. They have the hardware it seems but no real plan on what to do as they need resources to push the boundaries. Even so what they would do when they return to the moon may have different outcomes now. The international space station is a ball and chain to us because of other countries involved and we pay 90% of its maintenance and costs anyway. 3 billion dollars a year to keep it going.

Back then there was a purpose pushed by the Cold War. Today, we seem to be dragging our feet a bit. They have the hardware it seems but no real plan on what to do as they need resources to push the boundaries. Even so what they would do when they return to the moon may have different outcomes now. The international space station is a ball and chain to us because of other countries involved and we pay 90% of its maintenance and costs anyway. 3 billion dollars a year to keep it going.

Because "winning" seems the only reason to bother going to the Moon for.

Not sure gow many realize it, but "Artemis" was the twin sister of Apollo. I thought that was a fitting name for a renewed moon mission

They built this shit with brainiacs, blackboards, and slide rules, not an army of bureaucrats and social justice nags.....

I was in Orlando once when a Shuttle was launched. Even from that distance I stood in awe of the power I could feel. The ground literally shook

After three years of unsuccessful searches, the space agency NASA has to admit that the original images of the first moon landing in 1969 still cannot be found. It is assumed that the tapes were dubbed in the 1970s.

40 years after the first man landed on the moon, the original recordings of the "event of the century" are still missing. This was announced by the US space agency NASA at a press conference in Washington. Even a three-year search for the magnetic tapes was unsuccessful, said Dick Nafzger, who was responsible for the recordings at the US space agency NASA. "We realize that this is bad news. We don't have the tapes." At the same time, NASA showed for the first time extensively restored recordings of the moon landing on July 20, 1969, which, however, come from TV material and other copies.

After three years of unsuccessful searches, the space agency NASA has to admit that the original images of the first moon landing in 1969 still cannot be found. It is assumed that the tapes were dubbed in the 1970s.

40 years after the first man landed on the moon, the original recordings of the "event of the century" are still missing. This was announced by the US space agency NASA at a press conference in Washington. Even a three-year search for the magnetic tapes was unsuccessful, said Dick Nafzger, who was responsible for the recordings at the US space agency NASA. "We realize that this is bad news. We don't have the tapes." At the same time, NASA showed for the first time extensively restored recordings of the moon landing on July 20, 1969, which, however, come from TV material and other copies.
:laughing0301:

They are preparing for the first launch of the rocket that will take them to the moon. It's literally on the launch pad as I type this.

How many unsuccessful tests and flight cancellations have there been since they planned this unmanned stunt?

Forum List

Back