Napa Valley on fire.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Happening as we speak just north of San Francisco.

Last edited:

Living in the desert is dicey. Fires have been part of that region for millennia. Trees have evolved to require fire to procreate.

And the water ill run out, when not if.

Same a the flood plain and the storm surge zone.

Inevitable.

Smokey flavored wine might be in your future. Once more there is little or no speculation on the likely cause of the fires, the literal scorched earth policy of the radicals encouraged by the democrat party and the left wing media.

Living in the desert is dicey. Fires have been part of that region for millennia. Trees have evolved to require fire to procreate.

And the water ill run out, when not if.

Same a the flood plain and the storm surge zone.

Inevitable.

TRUE

Did it burn piglosis vinyard? :banana:
Newsom AND Pelosi both have multiple investments in Napa County.
I'm a former long time resident of Napa and the area has a fire season in late summer
but this time it's gotten way out of hand and it seems like there is no such thing as a small
blaze in California anymore.
Any sort of combustion turns into a roaring inferno in Gavin Newsom's California.

I hope Newsom's crappy diner burns to the ground and Pelosi's vineyards go up in smoke too.

Did it burn piglosis vinyard? :banana:
Newsom AND Pelosi both have multiple investments in Napa County.
I'm a former long time resident of Napa and the area has a fire season in late summer
but this time it's gotten way out of hand and it seems like there is no such thing as a small
blaze in California anymore.
Any sort of combustion turns into a roaring inferno in Gavin Newsom's California.

I hope Newsom's crappy diner burns to the ground and Pelosi's vineyards go up in smoke too.
I hate Pelosi as much as anyone, but that's just fucked up.
These fires have nothing to do with liberal policies.

I hate Pelosi as much as anyone, but that's just fucked up.
These fires have nothing to do with liberal policies.
Don't they?

Many people blame Gavin Newsom and his wacked out environmental policies, like outlawing the internal combustion engine in California after the year 2035, for these outsized fires that have plagued California
in the last several years.

California has ignored good forestry practices (that served California for so long, which I am aware of as a former California Dept of Forestry fire fighter) in favor of "green" Newsom policies
that turn the state's many wilderness's into a giant tinderbox with the disastrous results we all see.

Inform yourself.

Oh.
I'll just take your word for it, sir.
Test out the message yourself. Stop trimming your trees, bushes, mowing your lawns, etc. for years
on end. Then see what happens during dry spells.
You have a yard full of tinder now.

Your whole yard could go up like a match on an oily rag under the right conditions.

Oh.
I'll just take your word for it, sir.
Test out the message yourself. Stop trimming your trees, bushes, mowing your lawns, etc. for years
on end. Then see what happens during dry spells.
You have a yard full of tinder now.

Your whole yard could go up like a match on an oily rag under the right conditions.
Nothing at all to do with exponentially rising temperatures and ever-decreasing rainfall ?

I just burned a big pile of branches 100 feet from our house 2 days ago.

Forum List

Back