Nancy Pelosi Vacationing In Hawaii During Shutdown.

I saw many pics and The troops were genuinely happy to see their Commander. I know what I saw. Try that crap on someone else.

The troops are always happy to see their CIC, they do not give a shit about who it is. Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and now Trump all get the same reception.

Trump had to cancel his vacation because he shut down the government, what could Nancy have done if she canceled her vacation?
bet my life some one told trump it wouldn't look good for him going on vacation while 1000's out of jobs and pay
When Chuck and Nancy agreed to this funding, the tax cut hadn't been passed, nor had the budget with the biggest decifit in history passed.

You cannot continue to run your country on a Chinese credit card. Income must rise, or things are going to get much much worse for your country.

While Americans are busy playing politics, the disastrous results of Trump's stupid tax cuts are about to come home to roost. If Trump had set out to destroy the US economy, he could not have done a better job of it, and quite frankly, since he appears to take his marching orders from Vladimir Putin, it would not surprise me in the least if that was the plan all along.
Putins ordering more champagne as we speak his little bitch is performing as he wills him to
Lose the argument...........change the subject.............Obama and Bush have fucked us 10 ways sideways.......new alliances are now forming............With the probable loss of Turkey in NATO...........and Qatar in the Gulf............what a wonderful fucking policy we have had over there.............A sunni nation is now siding with Shia Iran........because we used the Kurds to kill ISIS.............Greece is now in collusion with Qatar and Iran and are allowing the oil into Greece via the Black Sea...........with our NATO allies like France buying it................

What an amazing clusterfuck the middle east is now..........hmmm
wasn't obama that pulled the plug on Iran Wasn't Obama starting a war with Iraq
The deal with Iran without demanding they stop their proxy Wars and support of terrorism is and was a complete joke.......You cut a deal with a country who provided advanced IED's to our enemies and took American lives.

Your BS policies and tingling sensations for Obama don't change that............He gave money to the enemy that had killed Americans.
There are many on much higher limbs of the tree than I that disagree with you and what trump did Perhaps you're wiser than them?
Tell that to the troops that lost limbs from Iranian made IED's

Notice throughout this thread one consistency among the Left haters?

They ALL act like immature teens.

Nearly everyone of them has nothing but some goofy, 13 year old level remark that has no content and is nothing but a childish attempt at taunting. EXACTLY what you'd expect to hear in a gathering of 12 - 13 year olds.

What a pathetic group of aged and mentally held-back children these Left Nitwits are.

it perfectly explains why they'd rather see the nation destroyed than give an inch.
If Dems fold, and give the Republican Trump Regime one dime... they will NEVER be seen as serious again... by Republicans or by voters. STAND OUR GROUND. The Only Wall That should be built is the Wall we nail Trump to - along with everyone that’s been complicit!
We are of the same opinion............Shut it down til hell freezes for all we care.......You can give trillions for other nation's security but fuck the U.S..........huh.............

To the trenches.

Nancy Pelosi has made it clear that she doesn't give a shit about anyone other than illegals.
Trump cancelled his trip to Florida over the Christmas Holiday to work on negotiations on reopening the government, but he has nobody to negotiate with because Democrats are on vacation. Nancy Pelosi is in Hawaii right now. Meanwhile she's on Twitter accusing Trump of "plunging the country into chaos".

Trump Cancels Florida Christmas Trip Over Shutdown – Nancy Pelosi Vacations in Hawaii

House Speaker-to-be Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) was spotted Thursday vacationing in Hawaii at the Fairmont Orchid resort during the government shutdown.

Rooms at this posh resort range from $899-a-night for a standard room to $4,899-a-night for the presidential suite, reported the Free Beacon.

President Trump canceled his Christmas trip to Mar-a-Lago to work during the shutdown, but Pelosi jet-setted to Hawaii while 800,000 government employees are currently not working.

Pelosi blamed President Trump for the shutdown after he refused to sign a stopgap funding bill that excluded $5 billion for the border wall.

The House revamped the bill and added the border wall funding Trump asked for and passed in a 217-185 vote — once again proving Pelosi wrong.

The Senate, however, refused to pass the bill after it got bounced back from the House, resulting in a Schumer shutdown.

Nancy Pelosi’s trip to Hawaii during Christmas seems to be a tradition.

In 2009, 2010 and 2011, Pelosi spent Christmas at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka’upulehu on Hawaii and stayed in the $10,000 a night presidential suite even though Americans were suffering during the Great Recession.

/----/ Meanwhile
TRUMP ULTIMATUM:
FUND WALL OR BORDER SHUTS

WILL CUT AID TO HONDURAS, GUATEMALA
Your post isn't clear.
Are you saying Trump is acting appropriately or are you whining about his actions?
/—-/ I’m pointing out while self-serving, elitist democRATs are vacationing, Trump is at work securing our border. I should have been more precise.

What are the 293 Repbus members of Congress doing while Trump is at work securing our border? Are they all in DC working with him?
They have passed a bill for 5.7 Billion for the wall.........They also have numerous good immigration bills that are pending but not voted on...........and some DOA in the Senate.....

One of which would fine businesses for hiring illegals..........make it mandatory to ensure workers are legal to work.......and would give prison time to businesses who knowingly hire illegals up to 18 months per offense.........imagine that......LOL

Nancy Pelosi has made it clear that she doesn't give a shit about anyone other than illegals.
Trump cancelled his trip to Florida over the Christmas Holiday to work on negotiations on reopening the government, but he has nobody to negotiate with because Democrats are on vacation. Nancy Pelosi is in Hawaii right now. Meanwhile she's on Twitter accusing Trump of "plunging the country into chaos".

Trump Cancels Florida Christmas Trip Over Shutdown – Nancy Pelosi Vacations in Hawaii

House Speaker-to-be Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) was spotted Thursday vacationing in Hawaii at the Fairmont Orchid resort during the government shutdown.

Rooms at this posh resort range from $899-a-night for a standard room to $4,899-a-night for the presidential suite, reported the Free Beacon.

President Trump canceled his Christmas trip to Mar-a-Lago to work during the shutdown, but Pelosi jet-setted to Hawaii while 800,000 government employees are currently not working.

Pelosi blamed President Trump for the shutdown after he refused to sign a stopgap funding bill that excluded $5 billion for the border wall.

The House revamped the bill and added the border wall funding Trump asked for and passed in a 217-185 vote — once again proving Pelosi wrong.

The Senate, however, refused to pass the bill after it got bounced back from the House, resulting in a Schumer shutdown.

In 2009, 2010 and 2011, Pelosi spent Christmas at the Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka’upulehu on Hawaii and stayed in the $10,000 a night presidential suite even though Americans were suffering during the Great Recession.

/----/ Meanwhile
TRUMP ULTIMATUM:
FUND WALL OR BORDER SHUTS

WILL CUT AID TO HONDURAS, GUATEMALA
Your post isn't clear.
Are you saying Trump is acting appropriately or are you whining about his actions?
/—-/ I’m pointing out while self-serving, elitist democRATs are vacationing, Trump is at work securing our border. I should have been more precise.

What are the 293 Repbus members of Congress doing while Trump is at work securing our border? Are they all in DC working with him?
They have passed a bill for 5.7 Billion for the wall.........They also have numerous good immigration bills that are pending but not voted on...........and some DOA in the Senate.....

One of which would fine businesses for hiring illegals..........make it mandatory to ensure workers are legal to work.......and would give prison time to businesses who knowingly hire illegals up to 18 months per offense.........imagine that......LOL

SO THE SHUTDOWN IS OVER ?

Your post isn't clear.

LOL

It has entered the graveyard of bills known as the Senate.............LOL

Your post isn't clear.

LOL

It has entered the graveyard of bills known as the Senate.............LOL

i KNOW!

I just needed a laugh.

Trump is martyring himself.
I've said all along that when the walls close in (as they are now) he would start setting himself as a martyr for his base.
"Sad."
In the meantime, Nancy's not the only one on vacay:

Steven Mnuchin, while on vacation in Cabo San Lucas, issues statement on market liquidity

Bullshit.
Speaking of walls......we need one.
Here's just a few of the victims of illegal immigrant crimes.

DvmI9NMXcAUnlZG.jpg:large
Womp womp!

Acted like a man Presidential ,,,,,,not like some street thug trump has shown himself to be
Moochelle is more of a man than her faggot husband. He met Eric Holder in the queer bath houses in Chicago and used to give BJs in the back seat of limos for cocaine and political favors when he was starting out in politics.
The men in white jackets should come for you
Truth hurts, huh. Poor pitiful creature.
If you republicans didn't have bullshit ,you'd have nothing
Remember eagle It's not a lie if you believe it

President Donald Trump's surprise trip to Iraq to visit US troops, his first combat-zone visit as president, fell short among some political commentators, including one of the most highly decorated officers in the US Army.

Former four-star Gen. Barry McCaffrey, who was awarded three Purple Heart medals, two Distinguished Service Crosses, and two Silver Stars, described Trump's visit as "embarrassing" and "entirely inappropriate" in a Thursday interview with MSNBC.

McCaffrey told MSNBC that it was "a good thing that the president went to Iraq and visited the troops" but suggested that what was supposed to be a morale-boosting visit between troops and the commander in chief instead became a political affair.

During his trip, Trump signed pieces of campaign memorabilia for the troops, including hats emblazoned with the "Make America Great Again" campaign slogan. McCaffrey suggested the hats may have been distributed by Trump's campaign; however, the US Air Force and White House disputed that assertion on Thursday, calling the materials "personal items" that service members chose to bring on their own.

Read more: People have a lot to say about Trump signing MAGA hats for US troops in Iraq

But Trump's speech to the troops particularly struck a nerve with McCaffrey. Last week, Trump announced he would withdraw the roughly 2,000 US troops from Syria, citing the highly disputed claim that the Islamic State group had been "defeated." Following the backlash from many national-security experts, Trump suggested he was open to using Iraq as a staging point for another intervention in Syria, "if we wanted to do something."

McCaffrey also criticized Trump, who did not meet with Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi during the trip, for snubbing the leader of Iraq.

"The whole notion of going into Iraq and not genuflecting … the Iraqis is simply outrageous," McCaffrey said. "And announcing we're going to use it as the site from which we'll conduct combat operations in other nations, I mean, it's just inciting Iraqi sovereignty concerns.

He also criticized one of Trump's falsehoods about the military: the claim that US troops received their first pay raise "in more than 10 years" under his administration.

"It's not a lie if you believe it," McCaffrey said, quoting "Seinfeld" character George Costanza. "The troops all should have known it was complete nonsense, but they were sort of excited the commander in chief was there, and they were willing to blow by it."
Yes, the troops were excited to see their Commander, and that's what really drives y'all nuts.

You DO know that they are required to show up for this event, it's not an option to decline to attend?
Now the "fake news" people at CNN could have stated that when they did their story.

They could have also edited the coverage to show troops standing in the background refusing to go near the human stain.

But they didn't. So that's where you get your impression that "the troops were excited to see their Commander".
I saw many pics and The troops were genuinely happy to see their Commander. I know what I saw. Try that crap on someone else.
Small crowd of trump fans. Big whoop. There is no IQ test to join the military.

The troops are always happy to see their CIC, they do not give a shit about who it is. Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama and now Trump all get the same reception.
I believe that is a part of the indoctrination of boot camp to love your masters.

I believe that is a part of the indoctrination of boot camp to love your masters.

You are a fucking moron.

Just shut the hell up and stick your head back up your ass where it belong.

Trump is martyring himself.
I've said all along that when the walls close in (as they are now) he would start setting himself as a martyr for his base.
"Sad."
In the meantime, Nancy's not the only one on vacay:

Steven Mnuchin, while on vacation in Cabo San Lucas, issues statement on market liquidity

Bullshit.
Speaking of walls......we need one.
Here's just a few of the victims of illegal immigrant crimes.

DvmI9NMXcAUnlZG.jpg:large
They look like victims of gun crimes to me

Were they Obama hats or Trump hats being signed? This pos in our WH used this trip for political purposes only

Trump had to cancel his vacation because he shut down the government, what could Nancy have done if she canceled her vacation?
bet my life some one told trump it wouldn't look good for him going on vacation while 1000's out of jobs and pay
Putins ordering more champagne as we speak his little bitch is performing as he wills him to
Lose the argument...........change the subject.............Obama and Bush have fucked us 10 ways sideways.......new alliances are now forming............With the probable loss of Turkey in NATO...........and Qatar in the Gulf............what a wonderful fucking policy we have had over there.............A sunni nation is now siding with Shia Iran........because we used the Kurds to kill ISIS.............Greece is now in collusion with Qatar and Iran and are allowing the oil into Greece via the Black Sea...........with our NATO allies like France buying it................

What an amazing clusterfuck the middle east is now..........hmmm
wasn't obama that pulled the plug on Iran Wasn't Obama starting a war with Iraq
The deal with Iran without demanding they stop their proxy Wars and support of terrorism is and was a complete joke.......You cut a deal with a country who provided advanced IED's to our enemies and took American lives.

Your BS policies and tingling sensations for Obama don't change that............He gave money to the enemy that had killed Americans.
There are many on much higher limbs of the tree than I that disagree with you and what trump did Perhaps you're wiser than them?
Tell that to the troops that lost limbs from Iranian made IED's[/QUOTE

/——/ The so called representatives in both parties and the independents bailed out, leaving a true statesman holding down the fort.

Yet, you only whined about 1 of them....how odd! :21::21::21:

A true statesman would never have to resort to shutting down the government. Shutting down the government is a failure of leadership...just ask Trump..he said so.
/----/ "A true statesman would never have to resort to shutting down the government. "
The two shutdowns of 1995 and 1995–96 were on the watch of Bill Clinton.
In 2013 Obama's shutdown lasted 16 days

And yes Trump did say "Shutting down the government is a failure of leadership." but that was before he had to actually work with the democRATs in Congress.

Forum List

Back