Name Your Pick for SCOTUS

28ut1x.jpg

Ted Cruz said recently he wasn't interested in being on the SC, preferring to stay in politics. Here is President Trumps' list of nominees for the bench.

Additions to President Donald J. Trump’s Supreme Court List
LAW & JUSTICE

Issued on: September 9, 2020

Save for impeachment or a second term our Trump is president until January 20, 2021. :yes_text12:

UPDATE: 9/18/20

Cruz signaled that he would accept the position if nominated.

“I am grateful for the president’s confidence in me and for his leadership in nominating principled constitutionalists to the federal bench over the last four years," said the Texas lawmaker. "As a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, I’ve been proud to help confirm to the bench over 200 of President Trump’s judicial nominees, including two to the Supreme Court. It's humbling and an immense honor to be considered for the Supreme Court."

Cotton likewise suggested he would also accept the nomination.

Last edited:
If it was a Dim POTUS and a Dim Senate majority, you bet your asses the Dims would push through a nominaton.

The nation needs a full court during this upcoming election.

Amy Barrett...but I wish there was a black woman for Trump to name.

Having a Conservative Supreme Court might end up being America's last line of defense against the Democrat/BLM/Marxists.
So far,
I’m going with Ted Cruz, but for some real popcorn fun Ben Shapiro.
Mark Levin

View attachment 390416
Thank youfor picking this gifted man. He has a lot of experience in Constitutional law, and he also has an adherence to following law. Mark Levin a scholar of the law radiates love for doing right and would be a man strong enough to bridge a lot of gaps in America.

Forum List

Back