Name Calling Of Minority Groups, Not Acceptable

I'm very careful about posting links to research, studies and news reports. I'm challenged all the time so I'm very careful in that regard. I can't help it if Republicans don't want to hear the truth. That's not my fault.

oh fuck you.....how many times have you been asked to prove some of your more outrageous claims about Republicans and nobody ever See's you again in that thread....

Another lie. Figures.

I can tell you who isn't a scientist. Better yet, I can safely say that only 6% of scientists are Republican. Why would they think there would be more? Magical Creation is NOT science.

A perfect example of a Rdean mistruth. Rdean posted a link to a very small group of scientists. I believe the total of scientist in the study was 78. Of those 78 6 percent self identified as Republicans. Further they were ONLY one SPECIFIC field of study.

So the question becomes, is Rdean a liar or just plain stupid?

Both.

he isnt stupid....but he sure fabricates stories......and then will deny in front of a bunch of posters that he said it....even though he knows we all seen him post it.....then he will say...."go find the post".....yea were all going to look through a few hundred posts for this asshole....bottom line.....a dishonest piece of shit....and not big enough to admit he is.....

Forum List

Back