NAACP president compares Kaepernick to Rosa Parks

Rosa Parks, a low income black woman who was accosted by whites for simply not sitting in the back of a bus and
a spoiled rich black football player.....I'm missing the comparison here.

Rosa Parks was no innocent. That bus ride was a planned setup. She was an operative in a local civil rights group. She is hardly a hero who stood up to racism.
People really are stupid enough to still believe the public school version of the civil rights movement. You should see how people react when you tell them Martin Luther King Jr. was a perverted, cheating, fake Baptist preacher, false prophet, communist sympathizing piece of trash who doesn't deserve a holiday.

Rosa Parks was no innocent. That bus ride was a planned setup. She was an operative in a local civil rights group. She is hardly a hero who stood up to racism.

I'd have to disagree. Back then racism and oppression were real. Minorities were obviously mistreated. It doesn't matter if Rosa Parks' bus ride of set up or not. It took courage to do it regardless. Today, racism is an excuse. An athlete making millions with a black president and AG in office is hardly "oppressed". The blacks today are being slaughtered by other blacks while liberal politicians do nothing. The NAACP president is a joke as is the whole race baiting money making game.

If he really was like Rosa Parks then he'd organize a Black boycott of all things NFL but he won't do that because he won't get paid if he does

I'd have to disagree. Back then racism and oppression were real. Minorities were obviously mistreated. It doesn't matter if Rosa Parks' bus ride of set up or not. It took courage to do it regardless. Today, racism is an excuse. An athlete making millions with a black president and AG in office is hardly "oppressed". The blacks today are being slaughtered by other blacks while liberal politicians do nothing. The NAACP president is a joke as is the whole race baiting money making game.
I think he meant she was not just some random black woman taking a stand alone. She was a political activist and the whole thing was planned. Not that she wasn't 'innocent'. Sitting down on a bus is obviously not a crime.

If he really was like Rosa Parks then he'd organize a Black boycott of all things NFL but he won't do that because he won't get paid if he does
He's full of it. That's what he is. I wouldn't even doubt that some activist group paid him to do this. When he speaks to interviewers, he doesn't sound like he actually believes what he is saying. He sounds like a meathead athlete durp parroting lines fed to him.

I think he meant she was not just some random black woman taking a stand alone. She was a political activist and the whole thing was planned. Not that she wasn't 'innocent'. Sitting down on a bus is obviously not a crime.

I understood. My point was, back then there was a good reason to be a civil rights activist. So whether it was planned or not is irrelevant. IMO, it still took courage to do it. However, fast forward to today and Colin Kaepernick's protest is beyond ridiculous. It's based on a false narrative. There's no courage needed to do it. Hence the comparison.

I understood. My point was, back then there was a good reason to be a civil rights activist. So whether it was planned or not is irrelevant. IMO, it still took courage to do it. However, fast forward to today and Colin Kaepernick's protest is beyond ridiculous. It's based on a false narrative. There's no courage needed to do it. Hence the comparison.
I see now. Weird. Only the first couple sentences of your post were visible when I responded.

Must have been a weird glitch or something.

Forum List

Back