My Wealth in Recreation

Fed Starving

Mar 26, 2020
USA
I can live a healthy life of wealth and decadence. To talk about my own worth isn't good etiquette and would be considered within forbidden limits of bad taste. What makes me human isn't a number on a slip of paper. I cannot be ranked and measured with such ease. My likeness and character was the collection and summation of my empirical observations and personal encounters, my ethical inclinations and my traditional instruction. Money is essentially a number that reflects very little of who I am. With that being said, this memoir won't be about my wealth in particular. I am musing on my conditional situation in life, my advance towards decadence and the dance therein.

True, one cannot be a decadent individual without wealth. Decadence is reserved exclusively in the hands of those who can use their resources generously beyond their baseline needs. My bills are payed and all that I need is already in my possession. Should I go have a party and consume abundantly and leave bountiful tips my bills are going to be paid and my bank account well over the line of concern.

I can be excessive when I drink my liquors, gobble up my sweets, pile up my steaks, enlightened with a plentiful allocation of these things and much more. My cravings are simple, not eccentric, no need to attain outlandish rarities or live that far outside of the status quo. I love owning rare items with amazing and true stories behind them but there isn't a pressing need that causes me to seek those items out. Being decadent is about quality consumption and personal freedom, life outside the daily routine.

My attitude is overall socially accepted everywhere I travel and my care about the way I appear outwardly is deep. I am not concerned much with making a scene or supporting an overly emotional drama as it unfolds, contrary to this overflowing enthused mock depiction of sincerity I go my own way and mind my own business. The majority of my friends are the same on this social preference of stark antipathy towards histrionic syphoning. No need to stir up public attention.

My limited selection of friends aren't welcoming to the sort of decadent meatheads that are slobbish, unclean, unscrupulous low-life degenerates that let themselves go so badly they are a danger to not only themselves but also anyone who should depend on them when needed. Our vaults are locked, houses sealed up and our backs flatly guarded. Many of us don't take kindly to snobs either, always weathering the mood down till everyone is miserable and doesn't want to socialize. My nose points outward, not upward. If this sound snobbish to you well then I already addressed that at the start of this memoir. All of us like it high and refined and done well.

We all like to get what we pay for. We the decadent are an observant bunch, discerning and attentive. You might hear us say, "There is something wrong with this, I don't want it." or "That's not what I paid for, send it back!" and we won't hesitate to demand a refund should the item's value be under the worth of the purchase.

You can't party hard all the time everytime till the end of time. There are limits to what you can physically consume and if you consume too much too fast you might end up dead. Personally, I get going and sometimes I myself can take my consumption over my physical limit and there were times where I needed to withdraw myself. Get some rest. Cleanse my body. Restore my senses. When that happens I feel like a new me and then I'm ready to go at it once again.

I often times approach my decadent adventures without a plan. The chance and randomness breaks up the repetition, I tell myself I'm going to do whatever feels good and feeds my craving and although I tell myself this I usually do what I always do and consume what I always consume and see the same people that I always want to see. While my intentions and mindset might be one thing and my actions another thing, I'm not following a list is what I mean to say.

I find the action and then become a part of the action. It's all about the action. A lot of my life I went on the search to find the action. You may find the action anywhere. On a beach, in a bar, at a club, at a show.

The decadence that I am so pleased to partake in makes life ten times the amusement and pleasure than it would be if I weren't searching for a good time when I have the time.

I can see those eccentric folk, living on exotic meats and wearing those unnerving outfits, exposing themselves unabashedly, exhibiting themselves like free samples, unaware of the common need amongst all people to maintain a standard or personal space and social distancing. True, they are decadent, but they are not us, and we like to maintain that separation line. Let them act out their wildly unbridled chaotic routines, let them be mindless if they'd like, let them oppose the healthy standard, let them do it over there, not over here.

Money doesn't go to my head. I'm a mind-my-own-business type of person. I care for myself fine, I am in no need of a keeper. I am casual, calm, collected, ready. I don't over-intellectualize it.

I would think that a lot of folk would live the way I live if they ever could seize the chance. That's great! I would tell them to go for it. Take yourself where you want to go.

Good friends are necessary to a social life of decadence. I can't depend on random action to feed my desires. I attend events upon the invitation of my close friends, I go places where the action is safe and the people are wholesome. I would say that everyone needs friends. They are essential to your well being and mental stability. Without good friends you wouldn't be so happy. That is the truth.

I watch out for my friends and they watch out for me. We don't get pushy or bossy with each other, we aren't into forceful attrition to chalk up what we want out of someone. We aren't an entangled battle of wits in a crossfire gridlock. We are free to leave, no baggage, no hard feelings, no ominous presence to tiptoe around.

The natural leanings and inclinations of I and my decadent friends keeps all of us unevenly divided in favor of the accompaniment of girls. Girls of adult age. Most of my friends are male and although we are pretty much all male we all spend the majority of the time with our wives and girlfriends. Those of us who are uncommonly virulent may swing girl to girl, unconcerned with what is beyond flesh, staying unsettled.

In memorandum of the girls, parties, liquor, amusements, so on and so first, that I was already and may continue enjoying with no worries and no regrets, the life I live and the life I would like to live, all of these things considered and much more, without the intellectual labels or preconceived notions, I would like to record this so that we are not forgotten and let it be remembered through future times when the world is cold and evil that when I am finally dead and gone and they bury me inside my casket my family and friends might say of me, "He was so good and so decadent."

Forum List

Back