My take on the FBI vs Hillary Clinton

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
If the FBI had indicted Hillary in July, Biden would have stepped in, beating Bernie easily.

Joe would have picked a VP not currently holding office, but with sufficient experience that it would be unquestioned.

(Former Congressman/Governor, etc)

Biden would also have beaten Trump much easier than Hillary might have.

after the indictment plays out, if Hillary were to be found not guilty, (innocent being out of the question), the VP would find a reason to step down, family reasons, his health, (ill health would undoubtedly be a problem if he didn't), leaving the VP position vacant.

Biden would name Hillary his new VP, and within a year announce his retirement, putting Hillary in the position she has craved for such a long time.

Discussion, alternate scenarios?

The Clinton's are trouble.
Ya put her back in, even at vp would be just asking for a disaster;even by Biden standards.
The democratic party wants in the worst way to move past the Clinton's.

If the FBI had indicted Hillary in July, Biden would have stepped in, beating Bernie easily.

Joe would have picked a VP not currently holding office, but with sufficient experience that it would be unquestioned.

(Former Congressman/Governor, etc)

Biden would also have beaten Trump much easier than Hillary might have.

after the indictment plays out, if Hillary were to be found not guilty, (innocent being out of the question), the VP would find a reason to step down, family reasons, his health, (ill health would undoubtedly be a problem if he didn't), leaving the VP position vacant.

Biden would name Hillary his new VP, and within a year announce his retirement, putting Hillary in the position she has craved for such a long time.

Discussion, alternate scenarios?

I do not think so...

Webb was the only real choice in my eyes that would have beaten anyone on the right.

Had Biden been the choice his VP would have stayed and Hillary would head to the Clinton Foundation until the next scandal to hit...

It's too bad Biden didn't run........we wouldn't be having such a circus.

The right wing nut jobs would of done a number on him, it'd be called The Biden Train Wreck wrote by Clinton Cash author who work is faulty and more fiction than truth. Now if only he would of been a Democrat he could of really wrote a true non fiction account of Crooked Trump.

Biden's an imbecile, he proves it often... good choice for Democrats

The right wing nut jobs would of done a number on him, it'd be called The Biden Train Wreck wrote by Clinton Cash author who work is faulty and more fiction than truth. Now if only he would of been a Democrat he could of really wrote a true non fiction account of Crooked Trump.

The ringmaster is Trump.

Doesn't matter what kind of candidate he is or would be......what I said was that we would not be having this kind of circus that we do with Hillary and we wouldn't be forced to decide between a groping schmuck & psychotic criminal. With the current choices I'll go with the schmuck. If it was Biden vs Trump, I'd go with Biden

Indicted her for what?

Just because she hasn't been indicted, doesn't mean she's clean. You & everyone knows that. Criminals walk all the time
Indicted for what exactly?

For anything she's been involved with....the list is longer than I care to repeat. I can't help if you & yours choose to ignore Hillary's *cough* 'indiscretions' *cough* and continue to paint her squeaky clean, she's dirty thru & thru. If you want to support her & her ways....have at it & more power to you. I won't, not now, not ever and if you don't like it.......bite me:finger3:

Indicted her for what?

They will keep looking for that needle in the haystack. The richest guy in congress, a GOP Republican in CA worked day and night trying to impeach Obama, the GOP waste so much taxpayers money on this stuff.

Doesn't matter what kind of candidate he is or would be......what I said was that we would not be having this kind of circus that we do with Hillary and we wouldn't be forced to decide between a groping schmuck & psychotic criminal. With the current choices I'll go with the schmuck. If it was Biden vs Trump, I'd go with Biden

More innuendo and BS.

Forum List

Back