My Personality of the Day: Arrogant A-Hole

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... okay well that is most days but there are days I do "Sappy Song" threads and stuff...

... okay well that is most days but there are days I do "Sappy Song" threads and stuff...

Stop insulting assholes like me by trying to convince others that you know what it takes to be a true blue asshole...

actually I have the upper hand if you remember.......

Stop insulting assholes like me by trying to convince others that you know what it takes to be a true blue asshole...

oh hon we are neck and neck.......

Now the last time I was necking with someone it was not you...

Also a true asshole has no feelings, and you have feelings, yes it might be a small amount but you still have them...

Also a true asshole has no feelings, and you have feelings, yes it might be a small amount but you still have them...

well only cause i like people with less feelings than me... <grin>

Bruce I LOVE YOU!!!!!! I bet you hate that huh? ;)

th

th

it's like exposing a vampire to daylight... so awesome!!!

th

th

That AVI of Bruce looks like the kinda guy I would like to lock me in a room and rough me up! (in a loving way of course) ;)

As a fellow arrogant asshole I just wanted to check in and say, "Hey, I'm better than you. You suck."

That is all.

th

th

That AVI of Bruce looks like the kinda guy I would like to lock me in a room and rough me up! (in a loving way of course) ;)

After reading your response it made me want to just claim you've turned me gay ( not the happy way ) but instead I will just gag after reading that response...

th

th

th

After reading your response it made me want to just claim you've turned me gay ( not the happy way ) but instead I will just gag after reading that response...

th

Hmmmmm well I am finding it very difficult to "woo" you - I guess I should give up :(

th

th

th

Hmmmmm well I am finding it very difficult to "woo" you - I guess I should give up :(

th

th

Forum List

Back