Muslims now FORCEABLY INVADING Greece!

New refugee crisis as 30,000 migrants from countries including Syria mass on Turkish borders with Greece and Bulgaria as they hurl stones at guards and try to cut through razor wire

Tens of thousands of refugees from Syria and other countries were massing on the Turkish borders with Greece and Bulgaria last night, hurling stones at guards and trying to cut through razor wire. An estimated 30,000 migrants gathered at checkpoints after Turkey’s president claimed to have ‘opened the doors’ to allow as many as 4 million asylum seekers to leave the country. Greek police closed border crossings and fired tear gas at large groups of migrants who tried to enter from Turkey yesterday, while pregnant women and children were among those making hazardous crossings by sea. One of the first stand-offs came on Friday night at Pazarkule, north-eastern Greece, where hundreds of migrants – including Syrians, Iranians, Iraqis, Pakistanis and Moroccans – demanded to be let in.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

• It came after Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan ‘opened the doors’ to allow up to 4m to leave country
    • Greek police closed border crossings and fired tear gas at groups of migrants who tried to enter from Turkey
    • Pregnant women and children were among those making hazardous crossings from Turkey to Greece by sea

This is yet another case of weaponized mass human wave migration. History repeats itself. The same tactic was used against the ancient Egyptians. Guess who no longer exists? Yeah, you got it. While no compassionate person wants to see it happen or be responsible for pulling the trigger, in defense of any nation's borders lethal force must be used to some degree to turn back the tides of these immigrant armies. Make no mistake, weaponizing waves of human migrants is an intentional tactic and an act of war currently being used around the globe to burn Western Civilization and its people to the ground.

It's a pandemic going around the world and you're worried about Muslims.

He's ignant that way. What else would we expect from a wag who intentionally names himself after the act of regurgitation.

Another dumbfuck who thinks open borders is a good thing when there's a deadly virus going around.

Do you practice to be this stupid or does it come naturally?

Actually what I posted was a question --- as yet unaddressed --- about what the fuck anything in the OP has to do with a religion. Nothing in any of that was about any "borders".

I see where you're going though. To be clear I didn't mean to imply that the OP was the ONLY ignant retard who can't read, so relax Max. You qualify too.

He's ignant that way. What else would we expect from a wag who intentionally names himself after the act of regurgitation.

Another dumbfuck who thinks open borders is a good thing when there's a deadly virus going around.

Actually what I posted was a question --- as yet unaddressed --- about what the fuck anything in the OP has to do with a religion. Nothing in any of that was about any "borders".

I see where you're going though. To be clear I didn't mean to imply that the OP was the ONLY ignant retard who can't read, so relax Max. You qualify too.

Nah,you agreed with a fellow moron.

Once AGAIN for the Illiterati ---- where do you see anything about "borders"?

Are you retarded?

Are you retarded?

Maybe you should have read the post you responded to.

Are you retarded?

So you have no answer.

And that inability tells you ------------ what?

Are you retarded?

So you have no answer.

Whats to answer?
You agreed with your fellow moron about illegal immigration not being a problem when it comes to a highly infectious disease.
Own it.

Per the experts, the Coronavirus (Covid-19...the number 19 indicates the 19th URI virus going around) is less virulent and symptomatic than previous influenza viruses and the others have caused more deaths than this one and is most dangerous to the elderly and very young.
Muslims on the other hand have been responsible for the vast majority of terrorist attacks across the entire planet as what we call terrorists are simply part of Islam's "House of War." They are the para-military arm of Islam whose job it is to attack and kill any infidels, rape the female infidels regardless of age and instill so much fear that the infidel acquiesces to the demands of Islam, is converted, subjugated, or is killed. Global domination has always been the driving goal of Islam.

Are you retarded?

So you have no answer.

Whats to answer?
You agreed with your fellow moron about illegal immigration not being a problem when it comes to a highly infectious disease.
Own it.

Link?

Quote?

Screenshot?

See what I mean, retard? Go lurn to reed.

Are you retarded?

So you have no answer.

Whats to answer?
Own it.

Link?

Quote?

Screenshot?

Why would you need a link to your own words?

Are you retarded?

So you have no answer.

Whats to answer?
Own it.

Link?

Quote?

Screenshot?

Why would you need a link to your own words?

Because they don't exist? What do I win?

1. My deepest sympathies to the refugees who have been forced to leave their countries because of war.

2. My deepest sympathies to the people of Europe who have to deal with hundreds of thousands of refugees entering their countries.

This is truly a lose - lose proposition for both parties.

What a terrible, terrible development.

Hopefully, the presidents of Turkey and Syria will soon be leaving office and letting more humane leaders deal with this nightmare.

Forum List

Back