Muslims Gone Wild! San Bernardino Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liberalism is what founded this country. Don't like it then get the fuck out, you are neither needed nor wanted here.
who the hell are you to decide who's needed or wanted? And stop pretending to be a libtard. There is absolutely nothing liberal about you, PaintMyMasjidYellow.
I am a liberal, it's a liberal nation, and figuring what most people need isn't that hard, if you're smart that is so in your case, don't bother trying.
You are not a liberal. Are you even an American? Probably not.
I am the only kind of real American, a liberal. The rest, like you, are Americans in name only.
what does your flag look like, cause this one is the true american flag:

FLGIMGS1000000320_-00_Freedom-Graphic_2.jpg
My nation doesn't need a flag, for starters. That's for Nazis, who love them.

who the hell are you to decide who's needed or wanted? And stop pretending to be a libtard. There is absolutely nothing liberal about you, PaintMyMasjidYellow.
I am a liberal, it's a liberal nation, and figuring what most people need isn't that hard, if you're smart that is so in your case, don't bother trying.
You are not a liberal. Are you even an American? Probably not.
I am the only kind of real American, a liberal. The rest, like you, are Americans in name only.
what does your flag look like, cause this one is the true american flag:

FLGIMGS1000000320_-00_Freedom-Graphic_2.jpg
My nation doesn't need a flag, for starters. That's for Nazis, who love them.
I thought not.

Why don't you learn something, you seem pretty ignorant and uneducated.
You have no ability to judge and are, absolutely fucking clueless.
Right, because anybody who isn't an intolerant anti Christian bigot like you isn't really an American. Sure sure.
I am anti-religion, which is all bullshit, sometimes useful bullshit, and here the Christians are my enemy as is anyone who isn't a liberal, which means most of you little shits.

No you are only anti Christian, not anti Islam. You guys are very transparent with your agenda, you don't realize how.
I am anti-all religion, little dipshit.
Nonsense!

No, it does not. What is a Caliphate, and how many of them have their been?

Learn something: Caliphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Right, because anybody who isn't an intolerant anti Christian bigot like you isn't really an American. Sure sure.
I am anti-religion, which is all bullshit, sometimes useful bullshit, and here the Christians are my enemy as is anyone who isn't a liberal, which means most of you little shits.

I think we're dealing with a Marxist Islamist. (Yes they exist):

The founder and primary theorist of Marxism, the nineteenth-century German thinker Karl Marx, had an ambivalent and complex attitude to religion,[1] viewing it primarily as "the soul of soulless conditions", the "opium of the people" that had been useful to the ruling classes since it gave the working classes false hope for millennia.

In the Marxist–Leninist interpretation of Marxist theory, developed primarily by Russian revolutionary Vladimir Lenin, religion is seen as retarding human development. Due to this, a number of Marxist–Leninist governments in the twentieth century, such as the Soviet Union after Lenin and the People's Republic of China, implemented rules introducing state atheism.
You wouldn't understand Marxism if spoon-fed it to you.

So you not only think that you get to determine who should or shouldn't be an American, but you're also in charge of this board? Ha ha ha.
Nope, the Mods are, and that's why I report the trolls, who aren't supposed to be here according to their rules. You believe in Private Property, right?

Well if anybody is trolling its you. You've tried to divert and deflect from the original topic of this thread a hundred times. Typical Islamofacsit whiner.

Last edited:

No you are only anti Christian, not anti Islam. You guys are very transparent with your agenda, you don't realize how.
Nonsense!
Nope. It's all crap. The only thing that matters is can you use it to keep the sheep in line long enough to slit their thoughts. For mob-control, it can be a winner.

So you not only think that you get to determine who should or shouldn't be an American, but you're also in charge of this board? Ha ha ha.
Nope, the Mods are, and that's why I report the trolls, who aren't supposed to be here according to their rules. You believe in Private Property, right?

Well if anybody is trolling its you. You've tried to divert and deflect from the originals topic of this thread a hundred times. Typical Islamofacsit whiner.
The thread is, ISIS is already here, time to grow up now.

The founder and primary theorist of Marxism, the nineteenth-century German thinker Karl Marx, had an ambivalent and complex attitude to religion,[1] viewing it primarily as "the soul of soulless conditions", the "opium of the people" that had been useful to the ruling classes since it gave the working classes false hope for millennia.

In the Marxist–Leninist interpretation of Marxist theory, developed primarily by Russian revolutionary Vladimir Lenin, religion is seen as retarding human development. Due to this, a number of Marxist–Leninist governments in the twentieth century, such as the Soviet Union after Lenin and the People's Republic of China, implemented rules introducing state atheism.

Tell us, since you ascribe to that ideology.

Nonsense!
Nope. It's all crap. The only thing that matters is can you use it to keep the sheep in line long enough to slit their thoughts. For mob-control, it can be a winner.
you're not smart enough for that tactic, so you lost before you began.

naw, you're anti-everything.
That you stand for? Probably without question. You are evil, that walks.
naw, anti-everything. good thing you didn't breed.
Yes, it is. You can do things like that, if you aren't little more than a stupid animal.
that's ok, you stay with that thought, any offspring of yours would be in danger and I'd have to fear for their lives. But thanks for holding your sperm for us.

Last edited:

Nope. I'm a capitalist, who understand what the fuck Marx was saying and why his points were valid. Capitalism would have you chop off your own foot if it could, and sell you the axe and bandages for a tidy tax-free profit.

Well if anybody is trolling its you. You've tried to divert and deflect from the originals topic of this thread a hundred times. Typical Islamofacsit whiner.
It trolls continuously, endlessly repeating its sound bites. Lots of quantity, little quality. I began to realise it might just be going for that badge/award or whatever, for being the most prolific ...erm...poster.

Yes, it is. You can do things like that, if you aren't little more than a stupid animal.
that's ok, you stay with that thought, any offspring of yours would be in danger and I' have to fear for their lives. But thanks for holding your sperm for us.
It was easy. Anyone who brings a child into this world has committed a grave sin.

Nope. I'm a capitalist, who understand what the fuck Marx was saying and why his points were valid. Capitalism would have you chop off your own foot if it could, and sell you the axe and bandages for a tidy tax-free profit.
ah, sure you do. It is your lifeblood.

that's ok, you stay with that thought, any offspring of yours would be in danger and I' have to fear for their lives. But thanks for holding your sperm for us.
It was easy. Anyone who brings a child into this world has committed a grave sin.
yep jethro, you stay with that thought.

Nonsense!
you're not smart enough for that tactic, so you lost before you began.
Religion is for sheep, It's why I don't have one.

The thread is, ISIS is already here, time to grow up now.

The thread is about Muslim animals going wild and killing innocent people in the name of Allah and Mohammad, once again. You said it wasn't from the beginning all the way and tried to divert and distract from the topic several times. It's a good thing you reported yourself. LOL

yep jethro, you stay with that thought.
For many decades I have already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back