Muslim leader returns to Tunisia

Giving statements to Turkish State Television

If it were not for 'Sinan Pasha', I and the whole of Tunisian people would be Christian.
We owe a lot to the Turks and the Ottomans.
Turkey has great value in the eyes of everyone.
Until the democratic transformations in Tunisia is complete, we want Turkey to help.
Turkey is for us an example of a true democracy.

Dis Haberler - Gannusi: Türkiye, bizim için gerçek bir demokrasi örnegidir - ZAMAN

The veteran opposition leader said he wants to offer Tunisians a political choice he said would be similar to Turkey's Islamic-leaning Justice and Development Party, but that he has no personal political ambitions himself.

"I am 69 years old and will not accept any public position in Tunisia—I have no personal political ambitions whatsoever," Mr. Ghannouchi told The Wall Street Journal. "[We've] started rebuilding the party but in a very limited way. We're not a religious party, we're a democratic civil party which is inspired by Muslim values."
Tunisia Imam Says He Isn't Seeking Political Role - WSJ.com

Giving statements to Turkish State Television

If it were not for 'Sinan Pasha', I and the whole of Tunisian people would be Christian.
We owe a lot to the Turks and the Ottomans.
Turkey has great value in the eyes of everyone.
Until the democratic transformations in Tunisia is complete, we want Turkey to help.
Turkey is for us an example of a true democracy.

Dis Haberler - Gannusi: Türkiye, bizim için gerçek bir demokrasi örnegidir - ZAMAN

Amen. Those Christians suck:eusa_angel:

Amen. Those Christians suck:eusa_angel:

At least, the new elites won't seek help in the transformation from USA.
Yes, seeking help from USA in democratization whilst USA was the one who supported the dictators all the time. :eusa_liar:

USA can pay the $-bill for its interests being respected on a minimum level in these countries.
New system brings new opportunities for a range of players. Starting from the Russian weapon-seller to the Chinese mineral-miner.

Forum List

Back