Mueller says limited GAG order appropriate in Stone case. So Stone wears a sex gag ball?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Special counsel Robert Mueller told a federal court Friday that a “narrowly-tailored” gag order would be appropriate in the case of longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone, noting that public statements by the parties could taint the eventual jury pool.

“The government does not oppose a narrowly-tailored order in this case restricting extrajudicial statements of the parties and attorneys that are substantially ‘likely to interfere with the rights of the accused to a fair trial by an impartial jury,’” Mueller’s team of prosecutors wrote in a filing.

“Further, should the Court decide to issue such an order, the government submits that the order would be supported by a finding that there is a substantial likelihood that extrajudicial comments by trial participants will undermine a fair trial,” they wrote.
Mueller says limited gag order appropriate in Stone case

:eusa_think: Give Stone a three-hole silicone mouth gag ball muzzle, a nice orange one for team great Douche.
upload_2019-2-8_17-9-14.png

Stone should be allowed til breath till in jail. Rather than a solid muzzle.
upload_2019-2-8_17-12-12.png

As when in jail, they, I hear they use a dirty sock is it?

Special counsel Robert Mueller told a federal court Friday that a “narrowly-tailored” gag order would be appropriate in the case of longtime Trump adviser Roger Stone, noting that public statements by the parties could taint the eventual jury pool.

“The government does not oppose a narrowly-tailored order in this case restricting extrajudicial statements of the parties and attorneys that are substantially ‘likely to interfere with the rights of the accused to a fair trial by an impartial jury,’” Mueller’s team of prosecutors wrote in a filing.

“Further, should the Court decide to issue such an order, the government submits that the order would be supported by a finding that there is a substantial likelihood that extrajudicial comments by trial participants will undermine a fair trial,” they wrote.

:eusa_think: Give Stone a three-hole silicone mouth gag ball muzzle, a nice orange one for team great Douche.
View attachment 244856

View attachment 244857
Damn, you know a lot about ball gags. That was informative.

• Banned

View attachment 244856

View attachment 244857

Hmm? I just see Stone in new gear soon.

upload_2019-2-8_18-11-54.png

There’s nothing like silencing your opposition. Anyone accused of a crime has the right to speak his mind and clear his name. Convicted of nothing yet has his first amendment rights stripped, that’s unconstitutional. Will there be a gag order on all the left wing media who will demonize him on air everyday? Of course not. So the leftwing media gets to “taint the jury pool” all they want.

• Banned
There’s nothing like silencing your opposition. Anyone accused of a crime has the right to speak his mind and clear his name. Convicted of nothing yet has his first amendment rights stripped, that’s unconstitutional. Will there be a gag order on all the left wing media who will demonize him on air everyday? Of course not. So the leftwing media gets to “taint the jury pool” all they want.

You really don't know how thangs work.

It is the Court Now, the judge can do this.
People not involved can freely spew away.
Are you a DOPer who submits to Faux ALT-Facts BS are the only spews that are true?

btw: You have cheetos stains on your lips.

You really don't know how thangs work.

It is the Court Now, the judge can do this.
People not involved can freely spew away.
Are you a DOPer who submits to Faux ALT-Facts BS are the only spews that are true?

btw: You have cheetos stains on your lips.

I know exactly how you leftwingers operate. Silencing the opposition is of paramount importance, because all you faggots have are lies.

I think Stone may win this one.... the Judge will likely rule in his favor, with his 1st amendment rights...imho.

Plus he talks for a living and he lies for a living... he's a dirty trickster by trade and proud of it! It's gosh awful... but not specifically illegal...

It is who he is...

View attachment 244856

View attachment 244857

Hmm? I just see Stone in new gear soon.

View attachment 244871
Damn, you even know about all the good ball gag memes. You are basically the ball gag king.

I think Stone may win this one.... the Judge will likely rule in his favor, with his 1st amendment rights...imho.

Plus he talks for a living and he lies for a living... he's a dirty trickster by trade and proud of it! It's gosh awful... but not specifically illegal...

It is who he is...

The Judge issued gag orders in Manafort, Gates cases.

This Judge is a new one, was appointed by Obama.
I feel she will be more for gagging the lying clown.
Stone was on team Birther btw.

It is who he is...

The Judge issued gag orders in Manafort, Gates cases.

This Judge is a new one, was appointed by Obama.
I feel she will be more for gagging the lying clown.
Stone was on team Birther btw.
The article said that Mueller felt a 'limited'' gag order was in order....

but I didn't see what exactly the ''limited'' entailed... did I miss it? I wonder what the ''limited gag order'' means?

Does it mean only a specific topic, or with speaking to a specific person, i.e. the president?

I'm sure his lawyers and Trumps lawyers have worked out a joint defense agreement, so Trump can find out what Mueller is up to anyway, unless the gag would prevent certain discovery things from being given to the president's lawyers, for some reason???

Forum List

Back