Racism at Fox News

I just took a little spin around the web and on CNN there was a guy suggesting that for the Romneys to include the black child in their family photo was exploitative. Two of the CNN people got how disgusting the MSNBC group were being. But one guy just wouldn't give an inch. He said the panel wasn't being mean to the child, they were just using the child as a springboard to tell jokes about Mitt Romney and Republicans and that was entirely appropriate and he tried to turn it around and say that Romney could be accused of using the black child himself.

Apparently now that they have a black grandchild in the family they are supposed to stop their tradition of having family photos with the grandchildren surrounding Mitt and Ann or accept being called exploitative if they want to continue the tradition.

Disgusting.

your fake outrage is awesome!

that was a sickening display from these people
But don't forget, their kind, liberals/progressives cares more about PEOPLE
that Station should be SHUNNED

Another thoughtless echo from the resident deranged parrot.

As for the rest of the echo chamber, above, consider the definition of racism:

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Only in your heart do you know if you are a racist. And only by the words or actions can another tell if a person is a racist.

From the FBI:

Hate Crime—Overview

Investigating hate crime is the number one priority of our Civil Rights Program. Why? Not only because hate crime has a devastating impact on families and communities, but also because groups that preach hatred and intolerance plant the seeds of terrorism here in our country.

Defining a Hate Crime

A hate crime is a traditional offense like murder, arson, or vandalism with an added element of bias. For the purposes of collecting statistics, Congress has defined a hate crime as a “criminal offense against a person or property motivated in whole or in part by an offender’s bias against a race, religion, disability, ethnic origin or sexual orientation.” Hate itself is not a crime—and the FBI is mindful of protecting freedom of speech and other civil liberties.

Nice Wry. Quibbling over semantics and not commenting on what MHP did.

I agree that MHP is not a racist. The word "racist" is over-used on the right as well as on the left. MHP is a race-hustler and a hater. She should know better. She is highly educated. But she lazily falls back on cheap shots which she thinks qualify as cleverness. Fits right in with MSNBC.

no..

Holy shit, another example of JoeB believing what someone else sees instead of seeing with his own eyes.

outside of the one girl in the back they are...Why would you even contest what they are wearing? that bored?

I think he just has to contradict people... it's his nature.

true...i would have phrased it that way, but i just didnt. He likes to play devils advocate and attempt to find the one angle he can argue for pages.

The fact they are all wearing the same clothes really isnt a bad thing, just well different i guess. Shrug to each their own.

Holy Shit, you're right.

Holy shit, another example of JoeB believing what someone else sees instead of seeing with his own eyes.

outside of the one girl in the back they are...Why would you even contest what they are wearing? that bored?

Am I confused, or is Mrs Romney sitting there wearing slacks that match her husband's, and a blouse, while all the girls are wearing skirts? Maybe I need to get my eyes checked, or, just a thought, maybe you should open yours.

Forum List

Back