Mr. Cruz and his many affairs with other women ....

That's disgusting. Who would sleep with him? I have nightmares just seeing his face...

Gutter politics. Gee, Trump sure has elevated our country, hasn't he?
What does he have to do with this?

And some people need to get a grip. Politics was ugly from day one. Some really horrible shit was said about candidates back in the founder's days. Hamilton died in a duel over politics.

Headline sums up a big problem trumpets are going to have with this lie. Ted may be brilliant and articulate but he isn't a looker and he doesn't have the money trump has to compensate for his looks.

This is coming from the anti-Trump people, not Trump. Just like some dogs who are powerful in the music industry, some women like the power in the political world too.

That's disgusting. Who would sleep with him? I have nightmares just seeing his face...

Bonzi,

Must be the size of his hands...:laugh:

images

I could bet Cruz did sleep with some of the women. With some he tried to but got denied. Which can be the reason why Katrina Pearson left his campaign then went to Trump. The other reason why his campaign gave money to Carly. This all makes it worse when you see him preach.

Not Ted.... noooo ....:ack-1: ...

Political insiders and operatives on Twitter are buzzing about new rumors concerning Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX).

The Stop Trump PAC has been hinting at a major news bombshell for days. But apparently, the supposed news has less to do about Trump than it does about Cruz!

The buzz focuses on Cruz and Tea Party activist Katrina Pierson. Pierson is a former consultant for Cruz’s United States Senate campaign and is now the national spokeswoman for businessman Donald Trump’s presidential campaign, which makes this a particularly uncomfortable situation.

This election just keeps getting crazier..Money, Sex, and Power..

BREAKING: A Ted Cruz SEX SCANDAL Appears To Be Looming?

I predict this willl go the way of the "Rubio gay bath house" rumors. i.e. right into the toilet.

The Enquire can't be dismissed. They broke the John Edwards affair as well as the Bill Cosby fiasco. This looks to have legs. I bet Katrina Pierson has already admitted her affair with Cruz to Trump and he's been sitting on it waiting for the right time to expose it

The Enquire can't be dismissed. They broke the John Edwards affair as well as the Bill Cosby fiasco. This looks to have legs. I bet Katrina Pierson has already admitted her affair with Cruz to Trump and he's been sitting on it waiting for the right time to expose it
They had 2 successes out of the thousands of fake stories so we have to believe everything? It is exactly what a shithead racist and bigot like you would say.

So Katrina Pearson just tweeted she basically didn't have an affair. Which has me wonder if Cruz tried to put moves on her. Then she bolted right after. The tabloids look to have added extra females who some are through rumor. So far that lady who worked for Carly sounds the most legit. Why would Cruz give money to competition in the first place? I mean we have to assume something fishy when Heidi Cruz went crazy ten years ago. Perhaps finding out Ted cheated.

Forum List

Back