Mother who slashed stranger’s throat during Taco Bell beef in Sandy sentenced to 7 years

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Mother who slashed stranger’s throat during Taco Bell beef in Sandy sentenced to 7 years

By Shane Dixon Kavanaugh | The Oregonian/OregonLive
A Taco Bell customer in Sandy received a seven-year prison sentence for slashing the throat of a stranger who objected to her invective-laced rant about the restaurant’s service – all of which transpired as her two young children and boyfriend waited in their car, authorities said.

Caley Mason, 22, of Maryland..png

According to prosecutors, Mason was on state supervision for an armed robbery conviction in Maryland after sticking up a pizza deliveryman at her home. She will likely face more prison back east when she’s completed her sentence in Oregon, where she in ineligible for early release.

@_Who Is Raising Newborns.jpg

Hello. Does this sensible woman speak about improving the mental health of many #PROBLACK American women, as well as improving their image by learning to treat others a little kinder!

"Black women are destroying themselves & black men"

Peace.

Folks, if you in the presence of Negroes or Mexicanos, much of the time they are armed with knives and or illegal guns. Stop and frisk is racist because it proves Blacks and Browns are armed in White areas and Darkies should be able to assault Whitey, according to insane fucktards like Triggered or whatever.

I probably feel like 90% of the people. I hope the dude she cut is OK and I'm glad this wackjob is off the streets. I guess I'm lucky to not like tacos too. Those things make you crazy and I'm crazy enough.

By Shane Dixon Kavanaugh | The Oregonian/OregonLive
A Taco Bell customer in Sandy received a seven-year prison sentence for slashing the throat of a stranger who objected to her invective-laced rant about the restaurant’s service – all of which transpired as her two young children and boyfriend waited in their car, authorities said.

View attachment 283287

According to prosecutors, Mason was on state supervision for an armed robbery conviction in Maryland after sticking up a pizza deliveryman at her home. She will likely face more prison back east when she’s completed her sentence in Oregon, where she in ineligible for early release.

View attachment 283288

Hello. Does this sensible woman speak about improving the mental health of many #PROBLACK American women, as well as improving their image by learning to treat others a little kinder!

"Black women are destroying themselves & black men"

Peace.

The woman on the last video is 1 in 100. Not many black women like her.

Considering what the woman is guilty of, seven years, in my opinion, is more like a slap on the wrist.

God bless you and her victim always!!!

Holly

I probably feel like 90% of the people. I hope the dude she cut is OK and I'm glad this wackjob is off the streets. I guess I'm lucky to not like tacos too. Those things make you crazy and I'm crazy enough.

I've never seen a mehican eating Taco Bell food.....it's crap and way overpriced.

Forum List

Back