Mother of 10 year old rape victim... is defending the rapist.

Which facts were overlooked? It started out that a 10yr old was raped. Which fact did we miss?

According to the Republican Gov and SOS, it went fine.
The left exploited this issue to further their cause against RvW......they were off and running, then it turns out, their favored class of immigrants, here illegally, came up, in the end, as a turd in a punch bowl.

If the Ga went so well, why were you crying about issues that never happened?

The left exploited this issue to further their cause against RvW......they were off and running, then it turns out, their favored class of immigrants, here illegally, came up, in the end, as a turd in a punch bowl.

The turd in the punch bowl was the false narrative that she was refused an abortion in Ohio, which we knew within 24 hours of the story wasn't true.
They showed their true colors when they USED this girls catastrophic rape in an attempt to pump up themselves and virtue signal about

This child must immediately be removed from this horrible woman.
First the girl is raped, which now appears that the Mother may have been involved in said rape... why the fuck else would she defend the rapist??!!!
- Sidenote... thank you Biden for inviting trash like this into our country,

Indeed.
All the liberals cared about was creating a false narrative about her getting "refused by Ohio" in the abortion. Which that itself...was simply not true.
You can go back to the very first thread here when this was reported. My first post about it was - WHO raped her and HOW did it happen?
A 10 year old girl getting raped should bring about an immediate suspicion of the family that is supposed to be protecting her. And sure enough - it appears that the Mother knew this grown man was fucking her daughter. Probably going to end up finding out he was the mothers boyfriend.
And again - it also appears that the abortionist/activist was also trying to protect the rapist by filing a report saying the rapist was a minor.
Like I said before it's a cultural thing, and normal for these boyfriend's to rape their girlfriend's daughters who are teens or younger.

Like I said before it's a cultural thing, and normal for these boyfriend's to rape their girlfriend's daughters who are teens or younger.

I said this the moment we learned that a rape actually occurred.
I said I bet $1000 we will learn this piece of shit mother is this man's girlfriend.
And the left media doesn't want to touch that with a 100ft pole
They vested to much time inventing a narrative that put this woman in a role of victimhood.

I said this the moment we learned that a rape actually occurred.
I said I bet $1000 we will learn this piece of shit mother is this man's girlfriend.
And the left media doesn't want to touch that with a 100ft pole
They vested to much time inventing a narrative that put this woman in a role of victimhood.
Yep. The Mother, the Abortion Doc none of them want the BF (or the illegal mom) deported either. It's pretty amazing that Mom noticed her daughter was 1.5-2 weeks late on her period I mean how else would she know her daughter was late? Oh maybe she knew her BF was fucking and raping her daughter.

Yep. The Mother, the Abortion Doc none of them want the BF (or the illegal mom) deported either. It's pretty amazing that Mom noticed her daughter was 1.5-2 weeks late on her period I mean how else would she know her daughter was late? Oh maybe she knew her BF was fucking and raping her daughter.
According to records the man had sex with her on at least 2 occassions IN THE HOME.
Beginning at 9 years old.
He was a frequent visitor.
There is a real possibility that this bitch used her daughter as a sexual sacrifice to keep this dirtbag around.
The real tragedy here is that this child is still in her custody.

It occurs to me that everything is in flux now; we cannot know how all this is going to sort out, by, say, Jan. 2024. Few knew that abortion is now mostly done by pill-popping, and needn't be supervised at all by medical personnel: who knew? So that's a big change in how we think.

All this stuff about crossing state borders and meds -- it will sort out and stabilize, I think, over this year. How, we can't know yet.

What???? The only folks crying are Trump Humpers

What???? The only folks crying are Trump Humpers

Depends on (no pun on Biden) what you are talking about. I saw left with egg on their faces, starting with Biden, over the rape. I saw cheering from the right over the successful election results in Ga that the left lied about.

It sure does. Her daughter is "fine"? Who says her 10 year old daughter, who was raped and impregnated by an adult man, is "fine"? Maybe, "we're coping", or "we will survive this"....but not "fine".

"Fine", to me, sounds like she's trying to avoid the heat coming on her too.
She's fine. This is their culture. It would never occur to mother or daughter to behave any differently.
Another case, more illegals, more culture clash.

Even being rich and famous doesn't change culture.

Stop with the misplaced outrage. Start mass deportations.

This child must immediately be removed from this horrible woman.
First the girl is raped, which now appears that the Mother may have been involved in said rape... why the fuck else would she defend the rapist??!!!
- Sidenote... thank you Biden for inviting trash like this into our country,

Total speculation on my part but perhaps someone is threatening mom and or child?

Forum List

Back