Mother oc Charlottesville victim Heather Heyer says she received death threats

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mother of Charlottesville Victim Heather Heyer Says She’s Received Death Threats

A day after burying her daughter, the mother of a woman killed during Saturday’s white nationalist rally in Charlottesville scoffed at President Donald Trump’s claim that violence on “both sides” lead to her daughter’s death.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talk about mean and vicious here's your typical leftist Trump hating pricks.

She is just not a spectator, she is an activist and her opinion is bias. I don't know why these white alt rights feel the need to push their views upon everyone else.

I have no doubt the Mother of the victim is getting death threats.

I don't know why these white alt rights feel the need to push their views upon everyone else
It's your communist buddies pushing their views on the rest of us.

If anyone has an opinion they/you disagree with, they/you BREAK LAWS to SILENCE THEM.

I don't know why these white alt rights feel the need to push their views upon everyone else

If anyone has an opinion they/you disagree with, they/you BREAK LAWS to SILENCE THEM.
And you/ they kill them to silence them. And now you have her mother on a hit list to silence her as well... :eek:

Really how is that. Why are you so unhappy with the USA. Is it that you do not feel the need to pay taxes on the money you make, its for the welfare of the USA that you do. What is it you want???

Anybody else notice that her accent drifts? At times in the video for certain words... She sounds briefly British? I think that her accent is fake. I'm an alabamian and southerners don't sound like she does... Just an observation.

She sounds British, and mentioned south Africa.... So probably is an immigrant.

Her accent also sounds at times reminicent of a girl I once knew from Rhode Island. Kinda cartoony.

Mother of Charlottesville Victim Heather Heyer Says She’s Received Death Threats

A day after burying her daughter, the mother of a woman killed during Saturday’s white nationalist rally in Charlottesville scoffed at President Donald Trump’s claim that violence on “both sides” lead to her daughter’s death.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her death threats are coming from right wingers.. why lie?

No need to lie. Its child's ruse, to portray oneself as the enemy when commuting a disposable act, in order to foster resentment toward your opponent. We're talking 3rd grade shit here.

I don't have any communist buddies, but extremist from the left and right are a pain in the ass, like bad children ..

Anybody else notice that her accent drifts? At times in the video for certain words... She sounds briefly British? I think that her accent is fake. I'm an alabamian and southerners don't sound like she does... Just an observation.

She sounds British, and mentioned south Africa.... So probably is an immigrant.

Her accent also sounds at times reminicent of a girl I once knew from Rhode Island. Kinda cartoony.

Oh....all of New Englanders have a wicked strong accent! Maine is even stronger than Rhode island! :lol:

I was born in sweet home Alabama and you are right, :lol:
She ain't from Dixie land...

No need to lie. Its child's ruse, to portray oneself as the enemy when commuting a disposable act, in order to foster resentment toward your opponent. We're talking 3rd grade shit here.
Huh? Please translate

Huh? Please translate
Fucking auto correct, sabotaged me again..

Lets try this again...
No need to lie. Its a child's ruse, to portray oneself as the enemy when committing a dispicable act, in order to foster resentment toward your opponent. We're talking 3rd grade shit here. There... I really need to do something about this phone... Keeps replacing words on me...

A meaningless one

She is just not a spectator, she is an activist and her opinion is bias. I don't know why these white alt rights feel the need to push their views upon everyone else.

I have no doubt the Mother of the victim is getting death threats.

Well the leftists have adopted the Isis tactic of tearing down historic symbols so who is to say they haven't adopted the Isis tactic of threatening their own to make it look like they are being mistreated.

Forum List

Back