Moscow🇷🇺🐷 OFFICIAL : The strategical aim of The Anglo - Saxons is IMPOSING NEO- NAZISM on Europe !

QUESTION TO OUR MAGA- CREW , do you agree with putin´s closest man ?

• YES I do !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO, Moscow ulus is full of crap

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
I am not an Anglo-Saxon, but i really want the Moscow imperialism world to end...The country that gave the world the so called "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", is still out here, blaming everybody else for their own failure...

QUESTION TO OUR MAGA- CREW (MOST OF WHO ARE PRO- PUTINISTS AND 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 APPEASERS ) do you agree with putin´s closest man ?

But alternatively, what is Russia's aim?

Why is Russia attempting to be the largest and most powerful superpower in the world.

Is Russia intending to take America's place as the world's leading military aggressor?
or
Is Russia only interested in holding back the US/Nato and defending it's borders.

What comes after the Ukraine for Russia?

Those lucky Muscovite women :thup: . Get to choose between alcoholic cannon fodder or abusive hijab-forcing Muslims. :auiqs.jpg:

1701465551500.jpeg

1701465537358.jpeg

Russia is trying to survive being ruled by former KGB strongman and personal assassin Vlad Putin. In America we never had to deal with that. The closest thing we had to that was FDR and he was in a wheelchair at the time.

Russia is trying to survive being ruled by former KGB strongman and personal assassin Vlad Putin. In America we never had to deal with that. The closest thing we had to that was FDR and he was in a wheelchair at the time.
Every single one of those nazi 🇷🇺 - stalinist criminals needs to prosecuted* and punished!

Troll Nazi Winkle cannot get over the bitterness of seeing his Nazi brothers being obliterated in Khazaria .

The war is effectively over Nazi Winkle .

How humiliated you must be after your thousands of inane posts

I am not an Anglo-Saxon, but i really want the Moscow imperialism world to end...The country that gave the world the so called "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", is still out here, blaming everybody else for their own failure...

QUESTION TO OUR MAGA- CREW (MOST OF WHO ARE PRO- PUTINISTS AND 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 APPEASERS ) do you agree with putin´s closest man ?

no!

Keep your posts more concise and precise please .

And let's have a poll to go with your parroting ( pretty poll-- get it, Ze Bra ?).

Tremendous geo- political humour . But do not worry . Get some passing Shepherd to translate for you

BTW, who is more mentally unbalanced ? You or Nazi Troll Winkle ? Or , Trilly Trolly Raspberry ?

Forum List

Back