Moscow is an aggressor state, it is not a state that behaves normally, it is an aggressor state: Polish President Duda

Moscow is an aggressor state, it is not a state that behaves normally, it is an aggressor state

• I do you agree !

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • I dont agree, Our media lie about Putin , I believe more him (TV.ru) than MSM

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
WHO CARES!

Don't like it, don't go there. So simple even a cave man could do it-

I know very little about Russia or Poland.

But I have read that Poland is NOT exactly a model of democracy.

So maybe the gentleman should refrain from criticizing other nations.

It's notable, because that is a country long under Soviet oppression, and the U.S. has tried to make it a more Westernized model, especially during the Bush/Cheney era, when they couldn't have enough war and foreign intrigue to satisfy the neocons.

He has this silly Cold War notion that Putin and the Russian government seek to rule the planet.

Putin doesn't want to rule the world, he wants to restore the Soviet Union, and destroy western democracy. That's why he's taken Crimea, and is trying to annex the Ukraine. And why he keeps meddling in Western democracies.

Putin has given refuge to his hacker army and is making mischief with it.

He has this silly Cold War notion that Putin and the Russian government seek to rule the planet.

Putin doesn't want to rule the world, he wants to restore the Soviet Union, and destroy western democracy. That's why he's taken Crimea, and is trying to annex the Ukraine. And why he keeps meddling in Western democracies.

Putin has given refuge to his hacker army and is making mischief with it.
The obtuse from you is as constant as Antarctic ice.

Forum List

Back