Mortimers Videos, Stories, Pictures

The backpart of the mullet would look good with Cowboyhat

275174222_2131873946963868_3989996251298170363_n.jpg

A year ago I wanted to join KnightsofRepublic. You have to fill out an application, pay an admission fee of 25 euros and need a baptismal certificate that you are Catholic. I have added a letter from my bishop instead of the baptismal certificate, the bishop's letter says that I am Catholic and that he now welcomes me to the Catholic Church and that I should do a lot. That's just as much proof that I'm Catholic, or I could also attach my church contribution tax. A year later they wrote to me again. They have to translate the letter of my Bishop first because it's in German and the Order is in the US and English speaking. If I'm accepted, I'm not sure if I can fulfill all the duties and I'm only one in Austria, I don't know if there are others there, maybe I'll have to recruit then, if there are BLM protests, they have for example armed protect churches, they fast a lot, and go to the Traditional Latin Mass, I don't even know where there is a Traditional Latin Mass here, but I think it would be my duty to go to that one and not to the Vatican II New Mass.

Good Morning Mortimer,

I apologize for the late response; finally getting caught up on these old emails.

Let me review the letter from your Bishop and I will get back to you.

In Christ Crucified and the Most Victorious Heart of Jesus,

Let me review the letter from your Bishop and I will get back to you.

In Christ Crucified and the Most Victorious Heart of Jesus,

About Us | Knights of the Republic | United States

Forum List

Back