More Than 2,200 Shot in Chicago So Far This Year

Yes.......whenever the truth is exposed...call the one stating the truth a racist.......blah, blah, blah........the left wing playbook is so old it has to be falling apart.....
You respond like a far right wing racist. It is getting very old.
And there it is......I post about you assholes calling anyone explaining the truth a racist...to make them shut up....and you call me a racist...........For variety....could you call me something else out of the democrat handbook....how about a misogynist...or a homophobe......or an Anti-dentite..........
Racists, like you, do not get to tell others how to call them. You are a racist. I would be aiding and abetting racism by letting you get away it. Why did you not say that the shooting rates in Chicago, will growing this year, are much lower than twenty years ago?

Yes......you can't find a way to hide blacks murdering other blacks and you guys not caring one fucking little bit.......but you get a lot of coverage of a black man resisting arrest, carrying an illegal gun and getting shot by police......you need that rare occurrence to motivate blacks to vote for the actual racist party...the democrats......

Dealing with the real killers of blacks in this country....young, black men who grew up in fatherless homes.......can't really deal with that problem without dealing with actual work.....but you can call people racist..........lazy fuck.
Another racist rant by 2aracistguy. We ask for context and content, and you racists scream.

The racist chants by the racist pants are why Trump will lose this fall, in good part.

Sane America wants nothing to do with these insane people.

Racists, like you, do not get to tell others how to call them. You are a racist. I would be aiding and abetting racism by letting you get away it. Why did you not say that the shooting rates in Chicago, while growing this year, are much lower than twenty years ago?
Who cares that those numbers are down so you're ok with the current rate eh? I'd say that makes you racist
Now there is a classic racist. Get corrected on the numbers. Ask for some content. And racists like jc jump out crying and denying.

Do you have anything else.........you are an old fuck.....you throw out racist so reflexively that it is boring..........anyone arguing the truth....and you type racist....is that lie so ingrained you can do it in your sleep....?

Racists, like you, do not get to tell others how to call them. You are a racist. I would be aiding and abetting racism by letting you get away it. Why did you not say that the shooting rates in Chicago, while growing this year, are much lower than twenty years ago?
Who cares that those numbers are down so you're ok with the current rate eh? I'd say that makes you racist
Now there is a classic racist. Get corrected on the numbers. Ask for some content. And racists like jc jump out crying and denying.
The fact is you're ok with black deaths, I'm not, so if that's racist I'll be that. But I'd say your scenario is the one racist

Yes.......whenever the truth is exposed...call the one stating the truth a racist.......blah, blah, blah........the left wing playbook is so old it has to be falling apart.....
And there it is......I post about you assholes calling anyone explaining the truth a racist...to make them shut up....and you call me a racist...........For variety....could you call me something else out of the democrat handbook....how about a misogynist...or a homophobe......or an Anti-dentite..........
Racists, like you, do not get to tell others how to call them. You are a racist. I would be aiding and abetting racism by letting you get away it. Why did you not say that the shooting rates in Chicago, will growing this year, are much lower than twenty years ago?

down really

murder_trend-2016.png

The racist chants by the racist pants are why Trump will lose this fall, in good part.

Jakestarkey.....

Blah, blah, blah, racist, blah blah blah, racist...

don't you guys have anything else in your play book....couldn't you just call us homophobes, or misogynists...just for a little fucking variety...........

Yep and my sane America says fk you to your version.

down really

murder_trend-2016.png

There you go.....showing him the truth........

And jakestarkey says that Jon_bezerk is a racist in 3....2....1....

down really

murder_trend-2016.png

They're not allowed to discuss black on black, it's not in the paperwork

down really

murder_trend-2016.png

They're not allowed to discuss black on black, it's not in the paperwork

Do you think they have created a dedicated key on their democrat keyboards where they don't have to type the word "racist" anymore...they just type and hit that key and it is pre-typed for them.....?

They have accepted blacks kill blacks. They cant accept when a white guy/cop does it. Somehow, when its a white person, it is racist. Despite criminal intent. Racism is in full effect!

black lives matter unless you live in Chicago

or in the womb while in a planned parenthood office

Black lives only matter every 2 years in the month of November............between those days........the democrat racists could not care less....unless of course the young, black males who were raised without fathers are shooting people in rich democrat neighborhoods....then they have to care just enough to contain it.....
exactly

down really

murder_trend-2016.png

of course he will

that is why the dupe is never taken seriously

They have accepted blacks kill blacks. They cant accept when a white guy/cop does it. Somehow, when its a white person, it is racist. Despite criminal intent. Racism is in full effect!

Frankly, I am not so sure all of those shootings are Black on Black. The vast majority of Chicago shootings or homicides are unsolved.
A Black victim does not mean he/she had a Black shooter. If we are going to assume every unsolved Black homicide or shooting was perpetrated by other Blacks, it would be just as presumptuous to contend that some Whites are out hunting for Blacks in Chicago. Here is a graph that might help to put things in perspective. NOTE: only 52 Assailants were known out of 287 Black victims of homicide. Why does the media assume that the other 235 killers were Black?

unsolved 77.8%.png

The racists do not want to compare twenty years ago to today, and say, "We have a problem and its growing. However, compared to twenty years ago, we have made progress. What can we do to figure out what is going on and how to resolve it" That is what the racists are not willing to do. The politicize it and lie.

Forum List

Back