More Obama Treachery Discovered

You are just as bad as MindWars. "Good chance?" FACTS state you are more likely to be violated by a natural born American than an immigrant. Making false statements like you just have isn't going to make things any better, and in fact only makes things worse.

Your "FACTS" are a crock but go ahead on and believe what you're told. At least you're not giggling like a little bitch about what's happening to Americans at the hands of the invaders. I can't say much for you but I can say that if it's any consolation for being a moron.

You are just as bad as MindWars. "Good chance?" FACTS state you are more likely to be violated by a natural born American than an immigrant. Making false statements like you just have isn't going to make things any better, and in fact only makes things worse.

Your "FACTS" are a crock but go ahead on and believe what you're told. At least you're not giggling like a little bitch about what's happening to Americans at the hands of the invaders. I can't say much for you but I can say that if it's any consolation for being a moron.

My facts? You haven't even provided any facts to back up your ridiculous claim. "Good chance?" Good grief. Do you think people with any intelligence whatsoever on this forum takes statements from Mr. Stolen Valor seriously?

FACT CHECK: Trump, Illegal Immigration And Crime

My facts? You haven't even provided any facts to back up your ridiculous claim. "Good chance?" Good grief. Do you think people with any intelligence whatsoever on this forum takes statements from Mr. Stolen Valor seriously?

FACT CHECK: Trump, Illegal Immigration And Crime

"stolen valor"? Ah, now I remember who and what you are....a low-life below even the contempt we have for the rest of your ilk here.

Forum List

Back