More media bias..brought to you by WAPO

WAPO's list of most damaging emails....
What a friggen joke. Looks to me like they picked the least damaging one's they could find.
Here are the latest, most damaging things in the DNC’s leaked emails

4) A Clinton lawyer gives DNC strategy advice on Sanders

When the Sanders campaign alleged that the Clinton campaign was improperly using its joint fundraising committee with the DNC to benefit itself, Clinton campaign lawyer Marc Elias offered the DNC guidance on how to respond.

"My suggestion is that the DNC put out a statement saying that the accusations the Sanders campaign are not true," Elias said May 3 in response to an email about the issue sent by communications director Luis Miranda to other DNC stuff that copied Elias and another lawyer at his firm, Perkins Coie

Well this shows me that Clinton was involved.

:blowup:

WAPO's list of most damaging emails....
What a friggen joke. Looks to me like they picked the least damaging one's they could find.
Here are the latest, most damaging things in the DNC’s leaked emails

4) A Clinton lawyer gives DNC strategy advice on Sanders

When the Sanders campaign alleged that the Clinton campaign was improperly using its joint fundraising committee with the DNC to benefit itself, Clinton campaign lawyer Marc Elias offered the DNC guidance on how to respond.

"My suggestion is that the DNC put out a statement saying that the accusations the Sanders campaign are not true," Elias said May 3 in response to an email about the issue sent by communications director Luis Miranda to other DNC stuff that copied Elias and another lawyer at his firm, Perkins Coie

Well this shows me that Clinton was involved.

:blowup:

Of course she was involved, the entire facade is tumbling down and we see the democrats for what they really are....corrupt to the core

Forum List

Back