More good things the UNWRA is helping to teach

Jun 9, 2014
Pinetop, AZ
I really am going to contact my representatives about this. I thought the UN is supposed to be impartial and for peace. Obviously they are not.

The following are references to Jews, Israel and to the perceived solution of the present conflict in Palestinian Authority schoolbooks currently used in UNRWA schools in the West Bank (including few schools in East Jerusalem) and the Gaza Strip. This is an initial list, to be followed soon by a more detailed one, with the fully scanned material.

Link: Anti Semitism in New PA Schoolbooks used in UNRWA schools 2001-2014 - Israel Behind The News

While in refugee camps because the Jews stole their ancestors land the children are taught that the Jews stole their ancestors land. Now that is really antisemitic. LOL

While in refugee camps because the Jews stole their ancestors land the children are taught that the Jews stole their ancestors land. Now that is really antisemitic. LOL
No doubt about that, too, as we know that "So far from being persecuted, the Arabs have crowded into the country and multiplied till their population has increased more than even all world Jewry could lift up the Jewish population."
Winston Churchill of blessed memory.

Forum List

Back