More funny Republican madness

Keep the Government out of my Social Security!

Dammit!

gumby_blockhead.jpg

Last edited:
That robbing peter (in this case social security and medicare to fund Obama care) to pay Paul (in this case the Democrats gradiose health care plan) is at best retarded and at worst a death sentence for the elderly.

here ya go paperview, I hosted it for ya, stick it in your post........hehehehhe

gumby_blockhead.jpg

That robbing peter (in this case social security and medicare to fund Obama care) to pay Paul (in this case the Democrats gradiose health care plan) is at best retarded and at worst a death sentence for the elderly.

Okrahoma gets $1.36 for every $1.00 of Federal taxes they put in.

ah, ignoring the fact this guy is a green party leftist are we?

I'm not ignoring anything. The guy is a nutjob, repeating nutjob nonsense. I'm a registered Republican so stick that in your pipe.

And that means precisely what? The reality is that it basically means we've had the same Republicans in congress for years and they're really good at serving their constituents pork meaning in general highway funds and making sure the feds at least send us some money to cover all those unfunded mandates.

y'know, when you're reduced to infantile jokes about where someone else is from and trying to make some kind of obscure "point" about how much federal money that state gets in relation to taxes paid, you're really sucking wind.

badly

And that means precisely what? The reality is that it basically means we've had the same Republicans in congress for years and they're really good at serving their constituents pork meaning in general highway funds and making sure the feds at least send us some money to cover all those unfunded mandates.

Yes, so you can drive around all day and still be not be any smarter.

political-pictures-rnc-child-left-b.jpg

Forum List

Back