more fake racism

In the real world, blacks own apartment buildings and there are also black managers.
Yup and you could have said that 50 Years ago.

In fact 100 years you could have said.
What about Madame C.J. Walker?

Madame C.J. Walker was one of the very first African American millionaires making money from black beauty products. But Walker had become a millionaire in 1911: a year in which sixty-three black folks had been lynched in this country (more than one a week), and at a time when obviously all would agree overt racism was the norm.
They run by the same rules and laws all races must follow.
And the laws and rules are created and enforced by the white supremacists
Moving is a noisy process which is why it's done during the day, not at 11 PM. Tenants throughout the US have a right called "quiet enjoyment." <---click on link to read legal definition. It doesn't matter on the race nor does this have to be spelled out in in a contract or lease. This is universal throughout the US. (state laws many vary slightly) Any tenant has the legal right to complain to the owner/manager and or call the police on someone moving in at 11 PM, thus disturbing the peace. Race has NOTHING to do with this.
`
Whites call the police on black people for anything and everything. It's got so bad that even the police are sick of it.

Just the other day this woman This women

Dc1LbDVX4AA31Yn.jpg

Called the police on Lolade Siyonbola-for taking a nap in the common area. Calling the calvary to get black people harmed is one of the perks of living in a system of white supremacy that many whites take advantage of

You massively flatter yourself that anyone is thinking or giving a fuck about you to that extent.

Hey retard, when you live in an apartment building, you know the person who lives next to you. At the very least, you know what they look like. What is it with you people and your low IQs? This isnt rocket science for fuck sake.
So white people are more intelligent than black people ?

No, dipshit. It's just that EVERYONE is more intelligent than YOU.

Hey retard, when you live in an apartment building, you know the person who lives next to you. At the very least, you know what they look like. What is it with you people and your low IQs? This isnt rocket science for fuck sake.
IQ testing for decades, all over the world, shows that everyone is smarter than black people, on average.

And you just HAD to go there.

Don't be a dumbass. IQ testing shows a lot less than people like you want to believe it does.

Thomas Sowell on IQ and race:

"As it turned out, the research showed that the average IQ difference between black and white Americans -- 15 points -- was nothing unusual. Similar IQ differences could be found between various culturally isolated white communities and the general society, both in the United States and in Britain. Among various groups in India, mental test differences were slightly greater than those between blacks and whites in the United States.

In recent years, research by Professor James R. Flynn, an American expatriate living in New Zealand, has shaken up the whole IQ controversy by discovering what has been called "the Flynn effect." In various countries around the world, people have been answering significantly more IQ test questions correctly than in the past.

This important fact has been inadvertently concealed by the practice of changing the norms on IQ tests, so that the average number of correctly answered questions remains by definition an IQ of 100. Only by painstakingly going back and recalculating IQs, based on the initial norms, was Professor Flynn able to discover that whole nations had, in effect, had their IQs rising over the decades by about 20 points.

Since the black-white difference in IQ is 15 points, this means that an even larger IQ difference has existed between different generations of the same race, making it no longer necessary to attribute IQ differences of this magnitude to genetics. In the half century between 1945 and 1995, black Americans' raw test scores rose by the equivalent of 16 IQ points.

In other words, black Americans' test score results in 1995 would have given them an average IQ just over 100 in 1945. Only the repeated renorming of IQ tests upward created the illusion that blacks had made no progress, but were stuck at an IQ of 85. But we would never have known this if some researchers had not defied the taboo on studying race and IQ imposed by black "leaders" and white "friends."

Incidentally, Professor Jensen pointed out back in 1969 that black children's IQ scores rose by 8 to 10 points after he met with them informally in a play room and then tested them again after they were more relaxed around him. He did this because "I felt these children were really brighter than their IQ would indicate.""

In other words, don't count on your whiteness to make you smart, because it hasn't and it won't.

Honestly, ignorant racists to every side of me.

IQ testing for decades, all over the world, shows that everyone is smarter than black people, on average.

Don't be a dumbass. IQ testing shows a lot less than people like you want to believe it does.

"As it turned out, the research showed that the average IQ difference between black and white Americans -- 15 points -- was nothing unusual. Similar IQ differences could be found between various culturally isolated white communities and the general society, both in the United States and in Britain. Among various groups in India, mental test differences were slightly greater than those between blacks and whites in the United States.

In recent years, research by Professor James R. Flynn, an American expatriate living in New Zealand, has shaken up the whole IQ controversy by discovering what has been called "the Flynn effect." In various countries around the world, people have been answering significantly more IQ test questions correctly than in the past.

This important fact has been inadvertently concealed by the practice of changing the norms on IQ tests, so that the average number of correctly answered questions remains by definition an IQ of 100. Only by painstakingly going back and recalculating IQs, based on the initial norms, was Professor Flynn able to discover that whole nations had, in effect, had their IQs rising over the decades by about 20 points.

Since the black-white difference in IQ is 15 points, this means that an even larger IQ difference has existed between different generations of the same race, making it no longer necessary to attribute IQ differences of this magnitude to genetics. In the half century between 1945 and 1995, black Americans' raw test scores rose by the equivalent of 16 IQ points.

In other words, black Americans' test score results in 1995 would have given them an average IQ just over 100 in 1945. Only the repeated renorming of IQ tests upward created the illusion that blacks had made no progress, but were stuck at an IQ of 85. But we would never have known this if some researchers had not defied the taboo on studying race and IQ imposed by black "leaders" and white "friends."

Incidentally, Professor Jensen pointed out back in 1969 that black children's IQ scores rose by 8 to 10 points after he met with them informally in a play room and then tested them again after they were more relaxed around him. He did this because "I felt these children were really brighter than their IQ would indicate.""

In other words, don't count on your whiteness to make you smart, because it hasn't and it won't.

I think IQ's have more to do with culture than race, though cultures tend to be divided by racial lines.

Take black people, for example. Average blacks in sub Saharan Africa are technically retarded. A few hundred years ago slaves were taken from africa and placed in the US. Now those blacks have an average IQ 15 points higher than their Sub Saharan counterparts.

Why did their IQs change? If race was the determining factor, they would be the same, therefore I must assume that a brain can be worked and developed over generations. Tribes in Africa don't spend their time excersising brains because their time is devoted towards finding food and gathering water. In the US black kids have to go to school, which is why they are slowly but surely getting smarter.

Why do Asians do so well on IQ tests? They have everyone beat. I assume it's because their culture puts so much importance on education and good grades. This has had a dramatic effect on their IQs.

This is of course just a theory, but I think it makes more sense than simply stating "black people are inherently stupid".

Last edited:

I think IQ's have more to do with culture than race, though cultures tend to be divided by racial lines.

Take black people, for example. Average blacks in sub Saharan Africa are technically retarded. A few hundred years ago slaves were taken from africa and placed in the US. Now those blacks have an average IQ 15 points higher than their Sub Saharan counterparts.

Why did their IQs change? If race was the determining factor, they would be the same, therefore I must assume that a brain can be worked and developed over generations. Tribes in Africa don't spend their time excersising brains because their time is devoted towards finding food and gathering water. In the US black kids have to go to school, which is why they are slowly but surely getting smarter.

Why do Asians do so well on IQ tests? They have everyone beat. I assume it's because their culture puts so much importance on education and good grades. This has had a dramatic effect on their IQs.

This is of course just a theory, but I think it makes more sense than simply stating "black people are inherently stupid".

Actually, if you read up on Dr. Sowell's research, and the other research that he cites, you find that the scores had a lot to do with how the test was formulated, and how certain types of IQ tests do not produce accurate measurements for certain cultures at the time that they bear certain characteristics. If you use different tests formulated to measure IQ in different ways, you find better results. And when those characteristics - such as isolation from mainstream society, for whatever reason - are removed from that culture, the scores improve on both types of tests, despite the time frame being much too short for any genetic change to have taken effect.

Furthermore, Dr. Sowell has also written about the fact that, when he was growing up, even though blacks routinely tested with lower average IQs than whites regardless of the test, they were ALSO routinely able to outperform white students academically, provided they were given an educational environment with necessary essentials. I'm trying to find his specific quotes on the subject, but I may have to refer to his actual books for them, rather than the Internet.

So basically, you view everything as racist, because you've decided to fixate on a handful of assholes and tar all white people in America with their brush. In other words, you're a racist. Now the question becomes, WHY are you a racist? WHY do you spend all your time brooding over isolated incidents to feed your belief that it's okay to hate white people?
Yeah I believe all white ppl are racist.
I mean, I don't know what the fuck else you can reasonably ask for. The former NJ police chief has been arrested, is being prosecuted, his own damned officers are giving evidence against him, he's being rejected, shunned, and marginalized by everyone around him.
Is he in jail ? I don't care about none of that.
I don't know how much clearer it can be made to you that he's not representative of all white people, and the bottom line is, NOTHING will ever make it clear enough for you, because that's not what you want to believe, because you're a RACIST.
I disagree.

What point are you trying to make ? Get to the point

So basically, you view everything as racist, because you've decided to fixate on a handful of assholes and tar all white people in America with their brush. In other words, you're a racist. Now the question becomes, WHY are you a racist? WHY do you spend all your time brooding over isolated incidents to feed your belief that it's okay to hate white people?
Yeah I believe all white ppl are racist.
I mean, I don't know what the fuck else you can reasonably ask for. The former NJ police chief has been arrested, is being prosecuted, his own damned officers are giving evidence against him, he's being rejected, shunned, and marginalized by everyone around him.
Is he in jail ? I don't care about none of that.
I don't know how much clearer it can be made to you that he's not representative of all white people, and the bottom line is, NOTHING will ever make it clear enough for you, because that's not what you want to believe, because you're a RACIST.
I disagree.

You believe all white people are racist because YOU are a racist who can't think of people as individuals, but only as faceless members of a group. Thank you for clarifying that for everyone.

Of course he's not in jail. YET. We have this thing called "the legal process" that has to work. Unless you're going to suggest that if the victim had been white, he'd have magically been convicted and imprisoned within a week, then I don't care about your not caring. Like I keep saying, you're saying NOTHING about whether or not the system is racist or individual people are racist; all you're saying is that YOU are a butthurt, ignorant, racist child who desperately wants to look for a reason to feel put upon. And as I also keep saying, you are massively overestimating your importance to anyone. Put bluntly, YOU just do not fucking matter enough to anyone for them to bother "oppressing" you. And you never will, so long as you do such a bang-up job of oppressing yourself.

You believe all white people are racist because YOU are a racist who can't think of people as individuals, but only as faceless members of a group. Thank you for clarifying that for everyone.
Black people can't be systematically racist to whites.

And yes I believe all white people are racist. Note I did not say all white people hate black people. But all white people raised in a society where racism has been (and still is) so prevalent, will have internalized elements of racist thinking. So in countries where beliefs in European/white superiority and domination have been historically placed, it is likely that everyone in such places will have soaked some of that conditioning.
Of course he's not in jail. YET. We have this thing called "the legal process" that has to work.
The legal process is run by whom ? Other white supremacists who will look out for him

a BLACK man moving into an apartment at 11 PM
the clients are aware enough/thoughtful enough to call the police
of course the black man IMMEDIATELY calls racism when--as usual--there is ZERO evidence of racism
Police called on former Obama staffer for 'moving while black'
That is really sad. Of course it's racism. Since when is a key a weapon? Lucky the guy wasn't shot for having it in his hand.

I can open a gaping, very nasty jagged hole in a jugular vein with a house key in a second.

Anything can be a weapon.

What point are you trying to make ? Get to the point

Sorry, let me dumb that down for you.

1) You're a dumbass because you choose to be, not because being black made you be.

2) I was smacking down a white racist the same way I smack you down for being a black one.

Hope that helps.

Black people can't be systematically racist to whites.

And yes I believe all white people are racist. Note I did not say all white people hate black people. But all white people raised in a society where racism has been (and still is) so prevalent, will have internalized elements of racist thinking. So in countries where beliefs in European/white superiority and domination have been historically placed, it is likely that everyone in such places will have soaked some of that conditioning.
Of course he's not in jail. YET. We have this thing called "the legal process" that has to work.
The legal process is run by whom ? Other white supremacists who will look out for him

Dumb shit, we don't HAVE any systematic racism, so you can stop trying to hide behind that to justify being an ignorant ass wipe. ANY time you start making judgements about who and what people are based on their race, you're a fucking racist, and it's wrong and evil. Period. There is no qualifier there to make it "not so bad" or "sorta okay." The only way we are ever going to live in a society where everyone gets to go about their business and live their lives peacefully is if you and others like you - of ANY race - stop brooding and obsessing over "What can I be butt-chapped about today? How can I convince myself that my failures are not my fault?"

Maybe YOU don't want to live in that world, because I can only imagine what a catastrophe it would be for you to have to rise and fall strictly on the basis of your own ability to be a useful and pleasant human being, but I certainly do. My family moved past your little "Color, color, color, only color matters!" world generations before I was born; I have NEVER lived in that world, and I resent the almighty fuck out of people like you (that'd be racists, in case you're wondering) constantly trying to drag me into it.

Yes, the entire legal system in that city is peopled with nothing but white people who all have Klan hoods hanging back in their offices. :icon_rolleyes: I'm so glad you've cut out the tiresome, time-consuming middle man of actually watching the progress of the case and evaluating things that have actually occurred, and jumped right to being outraged by the "racist" result that hasn't even happened yet. That must be some impressive crystal ball you have there, Miss Cleo.

And you wonder why people are pissed off over fake racism.

a BLACK man moving into an apartment at 11 PM
the clients are aware enough/thoughtful enough to call the police
of course the black man IMMEDIATELY calls racism when--as usual--there is ZERO evidence of racism
Police called on former Obama staffer for 'moving while black'
That is really sad. Of course it's racism. Since when is a key a weapon? Lucky the guy wasn't shot for having it in his hand.

I can open a gaping, very nasty jagged hole in a jugular vein with a house key in a second.

Anything can be a weapon.

I could kill a person with my crochet hook, if I took a notion to. Humans are alarmingly fragile creatures.

Dumb shit, we don't HAVE any systematic racism,
So racism does not exist and millions of black people are lying ?
ANY time you start making judgements about who and what people are based on their race, you're a fucking racist, and it's wrong and evil.
If you go to Job interview. They'll as for your resume. Because that's the only they can judge you. I look at white ppl's historical resume in regards to racism and how judge them.
Period. There is no qualifier there to make it "not so bad" or "sorta okay." The only way we are ever going to live in a society where everyone gets to go about their business and live their lives peacefully is if you and others like you - of ANY race - stop brooding and obsessing over "What can I be butt-chapped about today? How can I convince myself that my failures are not my fault?"
Name me a problem that get's better by not talking about it?
Yes, the entire legal system in that city is peopled with nothing but white people who all have Klan hoods hanging back in their offices.
Racism has nothing really to do with the Klan or Aryan nations. They are white extremists.

Racism is not about not “liking” someone of another group. Racism is a systematic way of harming people of another group and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by that group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group

The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia are white people.

White racism extends itself past this to harm and malign black people which can lead to job discrimination, inferior schools, police brutality, unjust incarceration, even death.

You pop-up and whine about how I'm racist against white people are afraid of you're own guilt coming to the surface and that your reality is cracking.

You know deep down inside that what I'm saying is true.

But your cowardice in the form of white privilege prevents you from actual introspection and critical thinking.

Last edited:
ANY time you start making judgements about who and what people are based on their race, you're a fucking racist, and it's wrong and evil.
If you go to Job interview. They'll as for your resume. Because that's the only they can judge you. I look at white ppl's historical resume in regards to racism and how judge them.
Period. There is no qualifier there to make it "not so bad" or "sorta okay." The only way we are ever going to live in a society where everyone gets to go about their business and live their lives peacefully is if you and others like you - of ANY race - stop brooding and obsessing over "What can I be butt-chapped about today? How can I convince myself that my failures are not my fault?"
Yes, the entire legal system in that city is peopled with nothing but white people who all have Klan hoods hanging back in their offices.
Racism has nothing really to do with the Klan or Aryan nations. They are white extremists.

Racism is not about not “liking” someone of another group. Racism is a systematic way of harming people of another group and that requires power and systems and the collective agreement by that group to support and participate in the mistreatment of people outside that group

The only people on the planet who systematically exhibit these kind of behaviours toward people just because they look different (no matter where they go) from North America to Africa to New Zealand and Australia are white people.

White racism extends itself past this to harm and malign black people which can lead to job discrimination, inferior schools, police brutality, unjust incarceration, even death.

You pop-up and whine about how I'm racist against white people are afraid of you're own guilt coming to the surface and that your reality is cracking.

But your cowardice in the form of white privilege prevents you from actual introspection and critical thinking.

affirmative action id the only systemic racism in this country

affirmative action id the only systemic racism in this country
Now you're talking.

You think I was fooled by pathetic attempt of you to try put on that "I'm not racist" front ?

As I've said many times.

At the systemic level black people can't be racist

Yeah a blk person in an authority position can discriminate against a white person but this rarely happens because

A) It's rare to find blk people in authority positions over whites
B) Even if you do find the one one, there are authorities above those blk people who are white and who would slap the black person down if he tried
C) Even with Obama, he was not truly free to do to sh*t on whites (even if he wanted) because he had to attract white support in order to win election or pass any of his policy agenda.

There are no institutional structures in the U.S. in which black people exercise final and controlling authority: not in the school systems, labor market, justice system, housing markets, financial markets, or media. So the ability of black folks to oppress white people does not exist.

You're constantly conflating "racism" with "institutional racism", and I am paying you the compliment of assuming you're not actually that stupid, and you are instead being deliberately dishonest about it.

Yes, there are racists in the world. No, they are not even close to being most people, and no, the system is not set up to be racist. Yes, the vast majority of black people who are screeching about racism are either lying or deluded, and they are making it much harder to deal with any real racism that crops up by devaluing the term to mean "anything I don't like".

Except that your analogy is more full of shit than a Porta-Potty at Woodstock.

If I go to a job interview, they're looking at MY resume. As in, they're looking at the things I'VE done. They're not looking at the things my relatives have done, or the things every person with my last name in the history of the city has done, or all of the things that have been done by whatever group of people they want to categorize me in has done. They are judging me solely by those things over which I had control and a choice. YOU want to judge me by the actions of a bunch of people I've never met, over whom I had no control whatsoever, because they lived and died before I was ever born. Sorry, asshat, but I'm not taking responsibility for things I had nothing to do with.

And I'll tell you something else, just for free. You're not interviewing anyone here, Chuckles, because you once again vastly overestimate yourself in the assumption that I or anyone else is panting after your approval and your acceptance. If "blacks can't be racist, because they're not in power and running the system", then on what basis are you assuming the ability to pass judgement on anyone and demand that they grovel for you? Either you're a poor, downtrodden victim who can't ever be held accountable for your behavior because your lack of power makes everything okay, in which case your opinions and condemnation mean nothing, or you're important and have the stature to make demands, in which case you need to man the fuck up and start taking responsibility for the need to stop being an ignorant bigot. Pick one, because you can't have it both ways.

Except you aren't talking. You're ranting and raving with your fingers in your ears, totally unwilling to even acknowledge that other people are speaking, let alone to actually hear what they're saying and contemplate what it means. You want a one-way street, where you pitch tantrums and demand concessions, and where there is no point in time at which you EVER acknowledge those concessions or set any sort of finish line at which people can stop being flagellated and punished. That doesn't make any problems better; that just creates more, because you are giving people zero motivation to give you a g*damn thing, or to even listen to you, and a whole lot of motivation to view you with hostility that they wouldn't have had before.

What a coincidence. Racism also has nothing to do with the justice system, unless you have SPECIFIC proof otherwise. And no, "I just KNOW it's all white people looking to abuse blacks" is not proof.

Who said anything about "liking" anyone, moron? This is just another example of you ignoring everything said to you while you think up your next diatribe. Any statement will do fine, since your response will be to the "eeeevil white" voices in your head, anyway.

Furthermore, Noah Webster, I'm not the slightest bit interested in you setting the parameters for what words mean and don't mean. You don't define the world, and you don't define the language. Racism is a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. That's it. You can try to move goalposts to make your particular brand of hate acceptable until the stars fall, but the fact remains that YOU are the biggest racist here, and you always will be as long as you see "white people" instead of people.

Untrue, and irrelevant since, as I've already said, we aren't playing with YOUR jagoff, lopsided rule book.

Welcome to Martin Luther King Jr's dream, where people are judged on the content of their character, and you utterly suck.

When I want a lecture on "How can I be a self-pitying hate-filled pile of excrement like Paul", I'll let you know.

I have no guilt, Chuckles, and it takes a special kind of stupid to read my posts and think that you are somehow making huge, damaging points that are affecting my worldview. You are utterly incapable of realizing that your playbook isn't working any more, and no one's cowering at your feet in fear of your empty buzzwords. That takes a really determined level of pig-ignorance.

You know deep down inside that what I'm saying is true, but your cowardice in the form of being a dickless weasel prevents you from getting over yourself and earning the respect as an individual that you demand - in vain - for the "achievement" of being black.

Forum List

Back