More DISGUSTING Insanity From the LEFT COAST Nut Farm...

Are kullyfornians happy to know their money is going for compression underwear so the homos can hide their junk?

How sick is that?

Ya know, if I sat and tried to think up the DUMBEST thing I could about the ASS CLOWNS in kullyfornia and their INSANE crap they pull... I'd have a hard time even coming CLOSE to this... just MIND NUMBING stuff here... my GOD... there is NOTHING about this has ANY roots in SANE...

California Must Provide Trans Prisoners With Compression Underwear

Imagine how the ppl who live there won't even realize how their taxes pay for it all too.

Ya know, if I sat and tried to think up the DUMBEST thing I could about the ASS CLOWNS in kullyfornia and their INSANE crap they pull... I'd have a hard time even coming CLOSE to this... just MIND NUMBING stuff here... my GOD... there is NOTHING about this has ANY roots in SANE...

Imagine how the ppl who live there won't even realize how their taxes pay for it all too.
Just too mind numbing insane to even think about from start to finish.

Why won't they have their titts removed? Would make more sense.
You willing to pay for it?

Forum List

Back