MORE Deaths From Assault Weapons

I like how you pretend that abortions are murder. Protip, they're not, because the little lumps of cells jettisoned are not humyn beings.

I like how you pretend those lumps of cells don't become your frikken offspring...
don't blow smoke up our asses about guns

Since you want to protect cells that MAY become offspring, I'm sure you'll join me in opposing male masturbation, which involves the discharge (and eventual death) of many such cells each and every day. The best way to prevent this ongoing cellular genocide is, of course, to castrate all males given that statistically, 70% of the male population masturbates on a regular basis, and the other 30% lie about masturbating on a regular basis. If you really want to protect cells that MAY become your offspring, you'll support the mandatory castration of every male on the planet, thus removing their ability to perform male abortions every day, usually multiple time per day.

And who other than yourself is discussing guns in this thread? This was created specifically to deal with hammers, not guns. Hammers are clearly deadlier as they have been ignored by the conservatard media all along due to said media being bought out by the all-powerful hammer lobby.

I care about your lumps of cells as much as you do....0
now carry on with hammers or pointy sticks
and here's something for you to chew on

Abortions in the United States

Total number of abortions in the U.S. 1973-2011: 54.5 million+

234 abortions per 1,000 live births (according to the Centers for Disease Control)
Abortions per year: 1.2 million
Abortions per day: 3,288
Abortions per hour: 137
9 abortions every 4 minutes
1 abortion every 26 seconds
http://www.all.org/nav/index/heading/OQ/cat/MzQ/id/NjA3OQ/

Last edited:
I like how you pretend those lumps of cells don't become your frikken offspring...
don't blow smoke up our asses about guns

Since you want to protect cells that MAY become offspring, I'm sure you'll join me in opposing male masturbation, which involves the discharge (and eventual death) of many such cells each and every day. The best way to prevent this ongoing cellular genocide is, of course, to castrate all males given that statistically, 70% of the male population masturbates on a regular basis, and the other 30% lie about masturbating on a regular basis. If you really want to protect cells that MAY become your offspring, you'll support the mandatory castration of every male on the planet, thus removing their ability to perform male abortions every day, usually multiple time per day.

And who other than yourself is discussing guns in this thread? This was created specifically to deal with hammers, not guns. Hammers are clearly deadlier as they have been ignored by the conservatard media all along due to said media being bought out by the all-powerful hammer lobby.

I care about your lumps of cells as much as you do....0
now carry on with hammers or pointy sticks
and here's something for you to chew on

Abortions in the United States

Total number of abortions in the U.S. 1973-2011: 54.5 million+

234 abortions per 1,000 live births (according to the Centers for Disease Control)
Abortions per year: 1.2 million
Abortions per day: 3,288
Abortions per hour: 137
9 abortions every 4 minutes
1 abortion every 26 seconds
Education > Abortion > Abortion Statistics - 07/26/2012 | ALL.org

At first I interpreted your post as being anti-abortion, but rereading the bolded section, it is abundantly obvious that you are firmly pro-choice. You don't care about anyone else's lumps of cells, so you don't care if they abort them. I'm glad that we agree on this issue, and I'm sorry for our initial misunderstanding, systyr.

Look at this shit. I can't believe you Wrongpublican libertardian extremists can just read all of these tragic events and say there doesn't need to be a ban on assault weapons.

Tampa man killed in hammer attack in Seffner - FOX 13 News
Jarrett Kyle Brooks is being held without bond on one count of second-degree murder.

The suspect's weapon of choice was a hammer.

According to a HCSO report deputies were dispatched to 6427 Black Dairy Rd. in response to a disturbance call. Jonathan Acree, a 48-year-old Tampa man, was standing in the front yard talking to a friend when Brooks struck him from behind with the hammer.

He was transported to Brandon Hospital where he later died. By the time deputies arrived the suspect had retreated back inside his residence, Unit 9.

Hammer attack kills one - Coeur d'Alene Press: Local News
A 31-year-old Bayview man was arrested on Sunday for allegedly beating four people in Bayview with a hammer, sending three people to Kootenai Medical Center in Coeur d'Alene, where one later died.

Larry W. Cragun was arrested and initially booked into the Kootenai County jail on one count of burglary and four counts of aggravated battery, said Maj. Ben Wolfinger, a spokesman for the Kootenai County Sheriff's Department. One of the charges was amended to murder after the death of a woman from massive head trauma Monday afternoon.

Cragun's bail has been set at $1 million.

Grandson charged in hammer attack - San Antonio Express-News

Kokomo man charged in death of missing woman » Local News » Pharos-Tribune

Domestic Violence Kills Indiana: Arlena Roby

Hammer attack victim dies - leaderadvertiser.com: News - Hammer attack victim dies: News
Desmond Alan Mackay was originally charged with attempted deliberate homicide and two counts of assault with a weapon following an attack with a hammer earlier this month. Now, in light of the victim’s death, Lake County prosecutors are seeking to amend the charges to include deliberate homicide.

Polson resident John Barrows passed away last weekend at Kalispell Regional Medical Center after undergoing emergency surgery. He remained unresponsive and died March 15. The 67-year-old man was Mackay’s father-in-law.

Schools in China prepare for copycat attacks - CNN.com
The execution of a former doctor who stabbed eight children to death and wounded five others at an elementary school in eastern China last month failed to deter what police say are copycat attacks, state media reported.

The latest attack came Friday, when a man armed with a hammer injured five preschool children in east China before setting himself on fire in a classroom suicide, a government spokesman told Xinhua news agency.

The answer is clear: Ban assault hammers. Most of these cases involved someone engaging in open carry of their assault hammers, and in all cases, there were no local laws against open hammer carry, nor bans on assault hammers. We need to rid our society of the evil of assault hammers.

Now take a look at THIS bullshit:
True-Value-Hardware-store-reedsburg-wi-hammers-650x325.jpg

Answer this, Wrongpublicans: Why would anyone need all of those hammers? What value could having so many varieties of assault hammers in one location possibly yield? They aren't tools for building or for self-defense, these are weaponized killing machines, which are being specialized even further every day to commit murder more efficiently.

Hammers are deadly weapons that need to be regulated. They should ONLY be in the hands of the government, not some deranged lunatic that thinks it's his right to be armed to the teeth with these weapons of mass destruction.
confused.gif

I can't believe one of the parents from Sandy Hook don't go visit the NRA HQ with machine guns. It's what I would want to do if my kids got killed and the NRA blocked any/all gun regulations.

The answer is clear: Ban assault hammers. Most of these cases involved someone engaging in open carry of their assault hammers, and in all cases, there were no local laws against open hammer carry, nor bans on assault hammers. We need to rid our society of the evil of assault hammers.

Hammers are deadly weapons that need to be regulated. They should ONLY be in the hands of the government, not some deranged lunatic that thinks it's his right to be armed to the teeth with these weapons of mass destruction.

the answer is clear: You are just another shit-for-brains liberal who thinks that they know what's best for everyone else, but really doesn't. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back