Mom who sought abortion dies. See her chilling texts hours before her death

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it a thousand times: The treatment for an ectopic pregnancy, a septic uterus, or a miscarriage that your body won’t release is abortion. If you can’t get those abortions, you die. You. Die.

Poland???? WTF? come on man...lol when they have to go outside of America for scare tactic news stories they have already lost....
No one in the USA supports telling a mother who risks death that she can't get an abortion... no one.....

You don't have a constitutional right to an appendectomy. What are we going to do about that?

Be careful with reports like this... today a report from CNN claimed that 5000 woman a year die from back alley abortions... it was quickly debunked... so tread lightly.... lots of BS going around....

Death due to lack of health care, or even death by gun, don't register on the religious. At best they will send thoughts and prayers.

Is this one of the evils on which Russian are fighting to prevent in their country?

Is this the reward for upholding American style capitalism?

Death due to lack of health care, or even death by gun, don't register on the religious. At best they will send thoughts and prayers.

Is this one of the evils on which Russian are fighting to prevent in their country?

Is this the reward for upholding American style capitalism?
That's ridiculous... the death cultists are all on the left....

I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it a thousand times: The treatment for an ectopic pregnancy, a septic uterus, or a miscarriage that your body won’t release is abortion. If you can’t get those abortions, you die. You. Die.

1. A miscarriage that your body won't release is not an "abortion". Abort--to end prematurely. In that case you're not aborting a pregnancy; this has already happened. You're often "cleaning out" the uterus, for lack of a different term.

2. Ectopic pregnancies are not viable. An ovum implanted in the fallopian tube cannot survive and, worse, threatens the life of the mother. This is also not an "abortion". You're not ending the life of a viable baby.

This...will not serve the Dems well. So keep going.

Forum List

Back