Mizzu racism scandals are ALL hoaxes. University president forced out for NOTHING

I think you are a moron & you don't need police to help you with that. I'll ask again.

WHAT DOES A SHIT STAIN ON THE WALL have to do with your perceived oppression of black youth or blacks in general?

SO YOU DO SEE IT!!!

Great, thats the first step back to reality. And you see the report is from this year, another one of your bullshit lies destroyed. Hows it feel? All these facts got you in the corner just like you're back in the jail cell dont it?
I see what could be on the wall for two reasons. An actual image of hate or an image of hate put on the wall as a HOAX to gin up controversy. But I understand that you're too stupid to get it

Ok, but at first you said it was all a hoax, no pictures or report. NOW you want to tell people what you think after being wrong on something that you can easily google? Sorry bro, your credibility is already (excuse the pun) in the shitter.
I have been consistent that it is all a hoax from the start and at the time this thread was created there was NO IMAGES OR POLICE REPORT available to the public so fuck off with your bullshit.

You said it was a hoax, now you know its not. Instead of making it right NOW you are saying its still a hoax just a different kind.

How do you know? You dont.

Fuck off stupid
You're an idiot. Hoax is hoax and blacks are the problem in this country. But I'm sure as the weekend death toll in Chicago rises you'll pretend it's all the fault of the white man

SO YOU DO SEE IT!!!

Great, thats the first step back to reality. And you see the report is from this year, another one of your bullshit lies destroyed. Hows it feel? All these facts got you in the corner just like you're back in the jail cell dont it?
I see what could be on the wall for two reasons. An actual image of hate or an image of hate put on the wall as a HOAX to gin up controversy. But I understand that you're too stupid to get it

Ok, but at first you said it was all a hoax, no pictures or report. NOW you want to tell people what you think after being wrong on something that you can easily google? Sorry bro, your credibility is already (excuse the pun) in the shitter.
I have been consistent that it is all a hoax from the start and at the time this thread was created there was NO IMAGES OR POLICE REPORT available to the public so fuck off with your bullshit.

You said it was a hoax, now you know its not. Instead of making it right NOW you are saying its still a hoax just a different kind.

Fuck off stupid
You're an idiot. Hoax is hoax and blacks are the problem in this country. But I'm sure as the weekend death toll in Chicago rises you'll pretend it's all the fault of the white man

Alaska is more violent and there isnt one black person in sight. What now inmate?

I think you are a moron & you don't need police to help you with that. I'll ask again.

WHAT DOES A SHIT STAIN ON THE WALL have to do with your perceived oppression of black youth or blacks in general?

SO YOU DO SEE IT!!!

Fuck off stupid
you still can't answer who is in the dorm to make any of what you're claiming relevant. are there any black students in that dorm?

SO YOU DO SEE IT!!!

Fuck off stupid
you still can't answer who is in the dorm to make any of what you're claiming relevant. are there any black students in that dorm?

First, I'm not claiming anything. It's been proven you were wrong. Second, go play dumb with someone else.

There are 4 "stories" of racism that forced out the University president. 3 of them supposedly took place in VERY LARGE crowds. One of which supposedly took place on the auditorium stage during a program. One off campus during a parade.
The poop swastika supposedly involved the police being called.There is no police report. No 911 call. No photos of any kind, including police photos. Only a internet photo floating around that is over a year old.
All the so called public incidents have a total video/photo amount of ZERO. NONE. In all those big crowds of kids (thousands) not one of them apparently had a cell phone that day.

Liberals on this board have been quick to condemn the University president and general imagined horrible atmosphere on campus. Just like in all the shootings the left jumps to a stance of guilt while most on the right think due process is the correct course. And sometimes even after due process the left still condemn those found to be lawful in their actions.

In the end there is not one single shred of proof that ANYTHING took place yet a scapegoat was pushed out of his career. And may stain his future job opportunities for years to come. All for what?
I think you need to detail the incidents you believe to be hoaxes
Umm the details are there..In fact on the accuser's side, there are no details...No proof. No evidence. Nothing to corroborate their claims.
Again, what gramps put in his op doesnt match what ive heard. Rather than talk in circles trying to ascertain what incidents he believes are false i would like him to give a few details

Why should he prove a negative.

If you've "heard" it, then you might hope to find some actual proof.

That's on you.
So i can speak to the swastika
Swastika drawn in residence hall with feces

Unless you have reason to believe that incident #2015-00032702 vandalism at gateway hall is something else...

Big deal !!

SO YOU DO SEE IT!!!

Fuck off stupid
dorms at mizzou are not segregated. you can bet there are black students in that dorm.

There are 4 "stories" of racism that forced out the University president. 3 of them supposedly took place in VERY LARGE crowds. One of which supposedly took place on the auditorium stage during a program. One off campus during a parade.
The poop swastika supposedly involved the police being called.There is no police report. No 911 call. No photos of any kind, including police photos. Only a internet photo floating around that is over a year old.
All the so called public incidents have a total video/photo amount of ZERO. NONE. In all those big crowds of kids (thousands) not one of them apparently had a cell phone that day.

Liberals on this board have been quick to condemn the University president and general imagined horrible atmosphere on campus. Just like in all the shootings the left jumps to a stance of guilt while most on the right think due process is the correct course. And sometimes even after due process the left still condemn those found to be lawful in their actions.

In the end there is not one single shred of proof that ANYTHING took place yet a scapegoat was pushed out of his career. And may stain his future job opportunities for years to come. All for what?

Soooo, who started this thread? How many "ZOMG, MIZZOU!!!!" threads started by RWers are currently infesting this board?

What exactly is your complaint again?

Soooo, who started this thread? How many "ZOMG, MIZZOU!!!!" threads started by RWers are currently infesting this board?

What exactly is your complaint again?
That liberal dick lickers, much like yourself, are ruining our nation.

Typical rightwing blame the victim

There were enough racist incidents on campus for multiple students to complain. The admin tolerated the rednecks and made token efforts to address it
well if the swastika thing happened it is against jewish folk not blacks so you're zero for one. And none of the other incidents were ever reported. where's the evidence?

Aryan_Brotherhood_Identification.jpg

You mean the Aryan brotherhood loves blacks?

but that was not the symbol was it

So now it wasnt a swastika?

Mizzou-Gateway-Photo-2.jpg

What was it? Abstract Art?
it is not the symbol you posted fucktard and you know it

Forum List

Back