Mitt Romney Calls on NATO to Prepare for Nuclear Strike from Russia

You may start with reading internet. Marvelous thing, you know.

Are you banned by Google? It's not even a classified info, that can be found in few minutes.
--------------
The United States Navy launched an unarmed life-extended Trident II D5 missile (D5LE), pictured, from the Ohio-class ballistic missile submarine (SSBN) USS Kentucky (SSBN-737) off the coast of southern California on June 17, 2022.

The test launch was one of four conducted June 15 and 17 as part of a U.S. Navy Commander Evaluation Test (CET), validating performance expectations of the Trident II D5LE strategic weapon system.

The U.S. Navy conducts CETs and other missile flight tests to evaluate and ensure the system’s continued reliability, readiness and accuracy. The tests are not conducted in response to specific events. A credible, effective nuclear deterrent is essential to U.S. national security and the security of U.S. allies.
------------------
Four missiles, only one of them life-extended.

Of course, there is a reason for multiple launch - to be ready for a counterforce strike. To be able to launch all missiles in one 3-min salvo and hit enemies' ICBMs before they launched. The problem is that Ohio never launched all her missiles in one salvo.

Of course they are deployed.

The range of Trident II with the minimal payload and launched at equator directly eastward is a bit more than 7,500 mi.
Time is another problem. More miles between a submarine and her targets - more vitally necessary minutes they have to shelter and/or attack. And, therefore, every minute means thousands of survived Russians and millions of killed Americans.
One of four launches scheduled over two days, NOT a multiple launch. All were successful and YOUR article doesn’t say the other three weren’t the new version. The US has had the ability for multiple launches ever since the original Polaris was deployed.

You may start with reading internet. Marvelous thing, you know.

Are you banned by Google? It's not even a classified info, that can be found in few minutes.
--------------
The United States Navy launched an unarmed life-extended Trident II D5 missile (D5LE), pictured, from the Ohio-class ballistic missile submarine (SSBN) USS Kentucky (SSBN-737) off the coast of southern California on June 17, 2022.

The test launch was one of four conducted June 15 and 17 as part of a U.S. Navy Commander Evaluation Test (CET), validating performance expectations of the Trident II D5LE strategic weapon system.

The U.S. Navy conducts CETs and other missile flight tests to evaluate and ensure the system’s continued reliability, readiness and accuracy. The tests are not conducted in response to specific events. A credible, effective nuclear deterrent is essential to U.S. national security and the security of U.S. allies.
------------------
Four missiles, only one of them life-extended.

Of course, there is a reason for multiple launch - to be ready for a counterforce strike. To be able to launch all missiles in one 3-min salvo and hit enemies' ICBMs before they launched. The problem is that Ohio never launched all her missiles in one salvo.

Of course they are deployed.

The range of Trident II with the minimal payload and launched at equator directly eastward is a bit more than 7,500 mi.
Time is another problem. More miles between a submarine and her targets - more vitally necessary minutes they have to shelter and/or attack. And, therefore, every minute means thousands of survived Russians and millions of killed Americans.
Ohio’s carrying Tridents have never been deployed in the North Atlantic. With their range they don’t have to be so they are deployed far out of reach of Russian and Chinese forces.

Actually, Russia has been 'acting like a villain' since the first Chechen war. What is even more important, the Russians elected Putin because of NATO aggression against Serbia. And later the second Chechen war and NATO expansion convinced them of the correctness of the choice made.
The Russians felt pretty clear, that being a member of the 'family of nations' means to be robbered, discriminated and genocided. So, they prefer to fight back.
Good invented “history” there”. NATO never committed aggression against Serbia. The UN sent peacekeepers into the country when the ethnic Serbs started exterminating the ethnic Croats. The Serbs were guilty of ethnic cleansing, rape, mass murder and about every other war crime a decent person could conceive of. Acts that must have made Russians feel quite sympathetic since that’s the way the Russian army behaves. Being a member of the family of nations means having to live up to civilized standards, keep your treaty and economic commitments and conform to international laws.
Russia’s idea of “fighting back” seems to be be invading its weaker neighbors without provocation and stealing their territory, plus whatever isn’t welded in place.

Good invented “history” there”. NATO never committed aggression against Serbia. The UN sent peacekeepers into the country when the ethnic Serbs started exterminating the ethnic Croats. The Serbs were guilty of ethnic cleansing, rape, mass murder and about every other war crime a decent person could conceive of. Acts that must have made Russians feel quite sympathetic since that’s the way the Russian army behaves. Being a member of the family of nations means having to live up to civilized standards, keep your treaty and economic commitments and conform to international laws.
From the Russian point of view, Serbs were fighting in a civil war mostly against radical Islamists and terrorists, and NATO intervention was totally illegal (as non sanctioned by UN). They saw the situation similar to their own war against Chechen terrorists. So, in 1994 their techno-thriller "The Fighters: Rugged Skies" about brave Russian pilots volonteers fighting against evil NATO airial bombing campaign became a bestseller. In 1999 Clinton's stupidity turned the Russians against the USA, and it was why they elected Putin.
Anyway. It's not just a 'Putin's problem', it's 'Russian problem'. Other Russian leaders will fight against genocide of Russians, too.
Same way, the Russians accuse Kievan regime of genocide of Russians.

Russia’s idea of “fighting back” seems to be be invading its weaker neighbors without provocation and stealing their territory, plus whatever isn’t welded in place.
From their point of view discrimination and genocide of Russians in Donbass, as well as attempt to join NATO is the pretty provocative actions. In some way Russian operation in Ukraine is their answer on NATO operation in Serbia.

Last edited:
America isn’t always decent, but it’s the best, or nicest, if you prefer superpower this planet has ever seen. Compare how the US behaved after WWII to how Russia behaved. The US built up its former enemies, allowed them independent governments and foreign policies and left neutrals alone. Russia treated its former enemies as colonies raping their economies and reinvaded them when their internal or foreign policies failed to please it. China is already acting like a conquerer to neutrals, countries that foolishly fall under its economic sway and even its own population. My country has its warts, but generally it does good for people. I’ll take a flawed democracy over a kleptocracy or tyranny any day.
I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole. The world where faggots and madmen rule is doomed. Give me my good old fashioned "tyranny".

Russia is at war. Decent people go to war. America goes to war all the time.
While not every one of our wars is justifiable, there is still no moral equivalence between "America toppling dictatorships and setting up democracies" and "Russia toppling democracies and setting up dictatorships".

Who in his right mind, I thought, could call himself a dick-head? That's what your stage name seemed to imply to me. I can be excused for thinking that, I hope, for Americans are such a qwier bunch these days that being called a faggot they sometimes except as a badge of honor. Nonetheless I looked it up and found out that figuratively "open bolt" may mean something of a "trigger happy", right? Am I the only one, I wonder, whose first impression of you was dick related?
I explain the meaning of "open bolt" in this post from my "introducing myself" thread:
Conservative Democrat

Five additional minutes is not going to make much difference.

If our massive counterforce attack is in response to a massive counterforce attack from Russia, then the Russian missiles will have already have been launched and Russia will have already completed all of their sheltering preparations.

If our counterforce attack is in response to Russia nuking some of our allies, then Russian sheltering preparations will have again already been completed. And more importantly, we will want to wait and upload all of our hedge warheads before we commit to nuclear war.

On the other hand, being far away from any Russian attempts to find our subs will make a huge difference and will ensure that our subs are able to launch their missiles when they are ordered to.

Civil defense is a pipe dream. Few Russian civilians will be protected by any civil defenses. The only thing that will save Russian civilians is if Russia avoids targeting NATO cities. Because the US will only target Russian cities if Russia targets NATO cities.

Russian civilians will have all the time they need to prepare however they want though, because our high-alert subs are counterforce-only. If any Russian cities are targeted, that will come much later, not in the initial counterforce attack.

Good invented “history” there”. NATO never committed aggression against Serbia.
Actually unfortunately we did. The 1999 bombardment of Serbia and the subsequent theft of Kosovo were not NATO's proudest moment.

The UN sent peacekeepers into the country when the ethnic Serbs started exterminating the ethnic Croats. The Serbs were guilty of ethnic cleansing, rape, mass murder and about every other war crime a decent person could conceive of.
It wasn't the Bosnian War that Russia is complaining of, but our theft of Kosovo and the horrible bombardment that preceded it.

But it should be noted that all sides in the Bosnian War committed atrocities. The Serbs committed the worst atrocities in the Bosnian War, but the other sides were not as strong as the Serbs so their opportunities for atrocities were more limited.

From the Russian point of view, Serbs were fighting in a civil war mostly against radical Islamists and terrorists, and NATO intervention was totally illegal (as non sanctioned by UN). They saw the situation similar to their own war against Chechen terrorists.
There were no Chechen terrorists. There were only Chechens who were desperately trying to save themselves from Russia's horrific slaughter of the Chechen people.

So, in 1994 their techno-thriller "The Fighters: Rugged Skies" about brave Russian pilots volonteers fighting against evil NATO airial bombing campaign became a bestseller. In 1999 Clinton's stupidity turned the Russians against the USA, and it was why they elected Putin.
Anyway. It's not just a 'Putin's problem', it's 'Russian problem'. Other Russian leaders will fight against genocide of Russians, too.
No such "genocide against Russians" exists.

Russia is slaughtering innocent people out of pure aggression.

From their point of view discrimination and genocide of Russians in Donbass,
No such discrimination. No such genocide.

as well as attempt to join NATO is the pretty provocative actions.
That Russia thinks "trying to protect oneself from Russian aggression" justifies Russian aggression, is evidence of just how much of a problem Russia is.

It is why NATO countries are now going to build up their forces on Russia's border. And why the US will give Ukraine the weapons they need to keep Russia bogged down in a never-ending war there.

In some way Russian operation in Ukraine is their answer on NATO operation in Serbia.
I hope Russia understands that Very Bad Things will happen if they attack an actual NATO country.

From the Russian point of view, Serbs were fighting in a civil war mostly against radical Islamists and terrorists, and NATO intervention was totally illegal (as non sanctioned by UN). They saw the situation similar to their own war against Chechen terrorists. So, in 1994 their techno-thriller "The Fighters: Rugged Skies" about brave Russian pilots volonteers fighting against evil NATO airial bombing campaign became a bestseller. In 1999 Clinton's stupidity turned the Russians against the USA, and it was why they elected Putin.

From their point of view discrimination and genocide of Russians in Donbass, as well as attempt to join NATO is the pretty provocative actions. In some way Russian operation in Ukraine is their answer on NATO operation in Serbia.
Well, from the JAPANESE point of view, the rape of Nanking was legal and justified. Russia has the same problem, the only people who agree with their point of view are RUSSIANS.

I'm not in that class and I can't say unfortunately. I'm not miserable either and I thank God I'm not living in America.
Why? We have one of the highest standards of living in the world. It's certainly much higher than in Russia. I'll give you an example, over the last couple of years we have been furious because there are only one or two brands of whatever we want in stores rather than ten or twenty. We get furious when the store doesn't have something we want to buy on the shelf.

Why? We have one of the highest standards of living in the world. It's certainly much higher than in Russia. I'll give you an example, over the last couple of years we have been furious because there are only one or two brands of whatever we want in stores rather than ten or twenty. We get furious when the store doesn't have something we want to buy on the shelf.
That of course must mean that we here are starving with our only source of nutrition being expired food from supermarket dumpsters. From what I've been seeing on your news you've got that stupid lack of the baby formula, gas prices three times that of ours and other shit you shoot yourselves over every day of the week. BLM, LGB fucking T lurking in every nook and cranny, downright crazy bums swarming the streets of Philadelphia, ugly women changing gender in hope that turning into ugly men may help them find sex partner better and so forth in that order. What do you get for yourself out of those $10000 you might be paid a month after taxes, medical insurance, rent, mortgage, gas, student loan and whatever the hell you must pay? A hundred bucks?
I'm not a millionaire but I fare quite well here in my "autocracy" despite your country's tireless attempts to worsen our lives.

That of course must mean that we here are starving with our only source of nutrition being expired food from supermarket dumpsters. From what I've been seeing on your news you've got that stupid lack of the baby formula, gas prices three times that of ours and other shit you shoot yourselves over every day of the week. BLM, LGB fucking T lurking in every nook and cranny, downright crazy bums swarming the streets of Philadelphia, ugly women changing gender in hope that turning into ugly men may help them find sex partner better and so forth in that order. What do you get for yourself out of those $10000 you might be paid a month after taxes, medical insurance, rent, mortgage, gas, student loan and whatever the hell you must pay? A hundred bucks?
I'm not a millionaire but I fare quite well here in my "autocracy" despite your country's tireless attempts to worsen our lives.
All the things you list are overblown. The formula shortage is a result of our stupid government interfering with private enterprise. You have cheaper gas because your government subsidizes it. The average annual salary in Russia is $16,610.00 the average annual salary in the USA is $51,480.00.

All the things you list are overblown. The formula shortage is a result of our stupid government interfering with private enterprise. You have cheaper gas because your government subsidizes it. The average annual salary in Russia is $16,610.00 the average annual salary in the USA is $51,480.00.
As usual you ignored the question? What's left of your salary at the end of the day? Can you live a decent life on those $51 thou? I doubt that, while average Russian Joe or Boris as you like to call us can.

Forum List

Back