Minneapolis Mayor and Minnesota Governor with egg on their faces after report shows most arrests are people from Minnesota afterall

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I've said for years, every mayor in every city that hosts a riot, will ALWAYS claim the rioters are from somewhere else.

You own this Minneapolis ! You own this Minnesota !

KARE 11 Investigates: Records show arrests so far are mostly in-state

Local jail records show the vast majority of those arrested for rioting, unlawful assembly and burglary are Minnesotans.

MINNEAPOLIS — In casting blame on those responsible for the worst damage from the riots, local and state leaders attributed it to people not from Minnesota.

But publicly available data does not support those claims,

But ... but... at least they're still all white, aren't they? The media and black racists are claiming the violent ones and looters are all white and stuff. They must cuz be, Democrats and the media would never lie to the public.

Obama only seeded 100k Muslim Somalians there.

He should hang for that. They may have to be eradicated. Think what you want, but I remember Minnesota people being very white and naive. Much whiter and naiver than me.

In other words the Democrats are lying bastards.

Is Tweet fact checking them? How about CNN?

But ... but... at least they're still all white, aren't they? The media and black racists are claiming the violent ones and looters are all white and stuff. They must cuz be, Democrats and the media would never lie to the public.

Yes, the color of the faces of the looters you see on your television, have been altered in order to make them appear to be black. They actually are all white, every single one of them.

Forum List

Back