Mike Pence made clear the scale of his rift with Trump, saying he hasn't spoken to him since last summer

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
  • Mike Pence said he last spoke to Donald Trump last summer.
  • He pointed to the Capitol riot, calling it "difficult." Some Trump supporters had called for Pence's death.

When asked by Fox News' Jesse Watters on Thursday when he last spoke to Trump, Pence said: "You know, we talked last summer. And you know I've said many times, it was difficult, January 6 was difficult. It was a tragic day in the life of the nation."

Pence is the number one evangelical politician in the country. He was always extremely loyal to trump.

Do you think trump did Pence wrong?

Last edited:
  • He pointed to the Capitol riot, calling it "difficult." Some Trump supporters had called for Pence's death.

When asked by Fox News' Jesse Watters on Thursday when he last spoke to Trump, Pence said: "You know, we talked last summer. And you know I've said many times, it was difficult, January 6 was difficult. It was a tragic day in the life of the nation."

Pence is the number one evangelical politician in the country.

No. If you were not willing to dispense with the constitution and rule of law to help Donny get his way by hook or crook, he'd sick the sycophants and Klingons on you and that is what he did to Vice President Pence.

Trump threw Pence to the wolves and lied to the mob that Pence was capable of overturning the election

Almost cost Pence his life

I don’t see how Pence can protect a man who would not protect him or his family

Last edited:

Pence is the number one evangelical politician in the country. He was always extremely loyal to trump.

Mother doesn’t approve of that vulgar man.

I haven’t talked to people I CURRENTLY work with in a year. Who gives a fuck.

OMG a former vice president most of the country couldn't identify unless he held up a sign "I'm a former vice president" is the subject of a thread. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back